Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: Being a Conspiracy Theorist

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Regardless of whether conspiracies are true or not, being hyper obsessed and preachy about it screams non-NT, and likely inceldom. No normie with family, friends, and active copes spends hours diving into these rabbit holes. They are too busy living life.

Btw, I've been taking a break from conspiracy theories for my own well-being. I feel much more calm and NT since doing so.

Every White Nationalist on .Co which hates race mixing even tho they are Incel

Cough... @BummerDrummer

calling them "conspiracy theories" is an insult.
some are retarded, but conspiracies are real.
JFL if you don't think there's manipulations going on behind the screen.

Conspiracy facts as David Icke likes to say

((()))

Yeah, some theories are definitely true, but some are also retarded. I feel having a critical mind is the more defining trait, normies just love to bash on conspiracies and follow the herd.

Cough... @BummerDrummer
tbh

Stop believing in conspiracies, goy

Some are borderline schizo.

Cough... @BummerDrummer
Of course I do. Racemixxing is fucking disgusting and should not happen. I'm sorry your family lineage is so poor and you think of your nation, culture, history and heritage so poorly you'd decide to waste it creating a mutt baby, but that's not the way I'm going to live. racemixxing and creating mongoloid babies is going to be one of the main reasons the world becomes a jewish playground. No way to rally the people if there's no common heritage among any of them.

Last edited:
I totally agree with you. I use the term "conspiracy theories" to make a point

I totally agree with you. I use the term "conspiracy theories" to make a point

:yes:
In any group of three people, two of them are scheming behind the other's back.
People talk of corruption in small colleges and corporations and yet they think there is somehow nothing going on a larger scale.
People always act deceptively and in secret and when high stakes are involved there's more need for secrecy and less care for those not part of it.
And the machinations get complex to the level that it's easy for people to gaslight you for the theory being too involved, though they don't know the first thing of how the machinery of their car works, for example.
Complexity is necessary for the conspiracy to work.

Last edited:
Of course I do. Racemixxing is fucking disgusting and should not happen. I'm sorry your family lineage is so poor and you think of your nation, culture, history and heritage so poorly you'd decide to waste it creating a mutt baby, but that's not the way I'm going to live. racemixxing and creating mongoloid babies is going to be one of the main reasons the world becomes a jewish playground. No way to rally the people if there's no common heritage among any of them.
I rather have a GF that is different race then no GF, I don't care for Race because I don't have options

I rather have a GF that is different race then no GF, I don't care for Race because I don't have options
Id fuck then gtfo. In no way am I sticking with or produce with a non white female. I want kids as well, if for nothing else but to continue my genetic lineage. I will get kids somehow someday not only for him to bask in the family heritage and so I can show him pictures of my ancestors dating back to the 1830’s and a portrait dating back to the 1700’s but also to produce the most based person in existence. Not throwing away centuries of genetic existance in the dumpster

Regardless of whether conspiracies are true or not, being hyper obsessed and preachy about it screams non-NT, and likely inceldom. No normie with family, friends, and active copes spends hours diving into these rabbit holes. They are too busy living life.

Btw, I've been taking a break from conspiracy theories for my own well-being. I feel much more calm and NT since doing so.
Lol. I love conspiracies.

So this is confirmed

Ignore the truth

We're all fucking human you inbred idiot. You've just decided to pick an arbitrary date as your cutoff. You trace it all back we are all related.

Caring about skin color is like judging a green crayon is better than the blue crayon.

At it's most basic level it's fucking stupid to be prejudiced for such shallow reasons.

In one generation people change from living in huts to building skyscrapers. Culture and history is great, but to judge upon them like you'd be any different if you were born in a different place is stupid. Once again it's a product of your inbred lack of schooling and isolation in the middle of fucking nowhere.

Icke is one of ((them))
Hes not a jew AFAIK, but he might be a freemason. He lives on the isle of wight which I suspect to be a freemason stronghold.

Another incel trait: when you take a break from conspiracy theories you are left with an even deeper distrust of people and end up becoming even more suspicious of anybody that tries to interact with you in any way :feelskek:

We're all fucking human you inbred idiot. You've just decided to pick an arbitrary date as your cutoff. You trace it all back we are all related.

Caring about skin color is like judging a green crayon is better than the blue crayon.

At it's most basic level it's fucking stupid to be prejudiced for such shallow reasons.

In one generation people change from living in huts to building skyscrapers. Culture and history is great, but to judge upon them like you'd be any different if you were born in a different place is stupid. Once again it's a product of your inbred lack of schooling and isolation in the middle of fucking nowhere.
No we’re not all human. The different races are fundamentally different. Our IQ, phenotype, skull shape, social attitudes, and many other things are decided by race. If all races were the same we all would’ve developed at the same level, but we didn’t.
19130CA5 52D4 4068 AA13 D6285A31FAA3

Who was destroying these 5g towers then? Incels? No, they were nomgroid NPCs

Who was destroying these 5g towers then? Incels? No, they were nomgroid NPCs
Conspiracy theories of some sort are more or less mainstream among older normies coping with politics tbh

İncels tend to think more about things more than normies bcs normies need to worry about their relationships with other people and gaining statues while incels have a lot of time to think.
Even through some of the conspiracy theories here are borderline Schzio
Like that one guy who claimed god predicted leftism bcs he said something bad about left hearted people and shit.

Id fuck then gtfo. In no way am I sticking with or produce with a non white female. I want kids as well, if for nothing else but to continue my genetic lineage. I will get kids somehow someday not only for him to bask in the family heritage and so I can show him pictures of my ancestors dating back to the 1830’s and a portrait dating back to the 1700’s but also to produce the most based person in existence. Not throwing away centuries of genetic existance in the dumpster
My heritage is at least 500 years Celtic, Ireland, we didn't move out till 1950s
My Surname is 700 years old

Why do u wanna spread your subhuman genes so badly

Why do u wanna spread your subhuman genes so badly
Because I value my family lineage and genetic lineage. I want to have a kid or only to raise him to be based but also so my great great great great whatever’s lineage doesn’t just shit the bed
My heritage is at least 500 years Celtic, Ireland, we didn't move out till 1950s
Ye and making a mixed race baby ruins that

Because I value my family lineage and genetic lineage. I want to have a kid or only to raise him to be based but also so my great great great great whatever’s lineage doesn’t just shit the bed

Ye and making a mixed race baby ruins that
Depends on the race, Light skin Arab women or Light skin Latina can make white looking babies

Why would someone who's a Truecel would want to breed?

You want to create more Incels? i don't get it.

Mirin Celtic dark bad boy.

My surname is actually quite old as well, the earliest version of it dates back to the 5th century. :feelzez:

Why would someone who's a Truecel would want to breed?

You want to create more Incels? i don't get it.
Well he wouldn’t be incel because I’d have looks knowledge and looksmax him. Inject with HGHlossus and proper dieting and all that

Well he wouldn’t be incel because I’d have looks knowledge and looksmax him. Inject with HGHlossus and proper dieting and all that

Why wouldn't he be Incel? he'd prob look better than you if you did all that yea but bad genes are bad genes.

Aren't you like 5'6? no amount of HGH would make your kid like 5 Inches taller than you unless your mate was tall herself or he got very lucky, i'm a shortcel too and i think manlets reproducing in this day and age is a death sentence.

And that's only the physical aspect, the world nowdays is so disgusting and degeneracies of all kind are so widespread i would never damn my offspring in this disgusting life.

Why wouldn't he be Incel? he'd prob look better than you if you did all that yea but bad genes are bad genes.

Aren't you like 5'6? no amount of HGH would make your kid like 5 Inches taller than you unless your mate was tall herself or he got very lucky, i'm a shortcel too and i think manlets reproducing in this day and age is a death sentence.

And that's only the physical aspect, the world nowdays is so disgusting and degeneracies of all kind are so widespread i would never damn my offspring in this disgusting life.
Damn, brutal AF

I am 176cm (5 foot 9)

Damn, brutal AF

I am 176cm (5 foot 9)

That's about average in UK no? even if it's not at least you're not giga short.

With Inceldom it's really hard to tell in most cases, like for me my dad height mogs me and masculine mogs me but i look whiter than him and have a very similar looking face and voice.

Not a good look for the incel community.

I would pull his legs like they do in LL, and although the world does suck I’d make him based and epic

yeah people seems to call almost everyone a conspiracy theorists when it is something that they have never known or thought about it, also forgetting to differentiate those who are stupid and those who are actual critical thinkers.
It's just ridiculous

One advantage of not having the same preoccupations and responsibilities as normies, is having the time and objectivity to realize you are being lied to.

L
LOL your genetic lineage is trash, your a fucking loser white nationalist on a incel forum, fronting as if your worthless ass has something to "preserve" your fucking pile of genetic white cracker trash, who would probably get stomped into oblivion in real life if you ever uttered the bullshit you say on here, seeing your probably weak and pathetic.

My post about the Jews and destruction of culture

L

LOL your genetic lineage is trash, your a fucking loser white nationalist on a incel forum, fronting as if your worthless ass has something to "preserve" your fucking pile of genetic white cracker trash, who would probably get stomped into oblivion in real life if you ever uttered the bullshit you say on here, seeing your probably weak and pathetic.
Cry more. I’m fueled by brown tears and every brown tear shed proves my points more than I ever could. look at how quick the avg 80 IQ people start getting aggressive and chimping out, but that’s literally your racial genetics.

Some are pretty believable, others are just interesting to read into

Depending on the nation, some are so corrupt that their actions aren't even hidden in conspiracies, but performed in broad daylight since no one ever goes after the goy in charge. Conspiracy theories are just ways to try and connect the dots between actions and purpose. There's nothing wrong with analyzing behavior to see why some things are done behind the scenes.

I find that the only time I have a problem with "conspiracy theorists" is when they don't have all the facts, but act obnoxiously and abrasively to those who might question their logic or theory as "sheep" or "morons." That type of conspiracy theorist is just as bull-headed and close-minded as those who swallow the government lies without question.

I never read about them or go down the rabbit hole as you put it, because as a mentalcel there's a chance that i'll go seriously nuts over it. Like wear foil hats and drink my own pee and never ever leave my room and other paranoid shit.

:yes:
In any group of three people, two of them are scheming behind the other's back.
People talk of corruption in small colleges and corporations and yet they think there is somehow nothing going on a larger scale.
People always act deceptively and in secret and when high stakes are involved there's more need for secrecy and less care for those not part of it.
And the machinations get complex to the level that it's easy for people to gaslight you for the theory being too involved, though they don't know the first thing of how the machinery of their car works, for example.
Complexity is necessary for the conspiracy to work.
Absolutely. The top down dictates behavior, not the other way around. The corruption among politicians in small towns tells you all you need to know about what's going on at the top. People think that these "conspiracies" are too far fetched to be true, but that actually plays into the elites' hands.
Another incel trait: when you take a break from conspiracy theories you are left with an even deeper distrust of people and end up becoming even more suspicious of anybody that tries to interact with you in any way :feelskek:
Can confirm :feelsokman:
No we’re not all human. The different races are fundamentally different. Our IQ, phenotype, skull shape, social attitudes, and many other things are decided by race. If all races were the same we all would’ve developed at the same level, but we didn’t.
View attachment 382747
Bones never lie
İncels tend to think more about things more than normies bcs normies need to worry about their relationships with other people and gaining statues while incels have a lot of time to think.
Even through some of the conspiracy theories here are borderline Schzio
Like that one guy who claimed god predicted leftism bcs he said something bad about left hearted people and shit.
Only an outcast can be objective about society, as they have no benefit not to be.
I never read about them or go down the rabbit hole as you put it, because as a mentalcel there's a chance that i'll go seriously nuts over it. Like wear foil hats and drink my own pee and never ever leave my room and other paranoid shit.
You're better off staying away. If you're on this site, then you're blackpilled and have enough awareness of what's going on.

Last edited:
No, coper trait

I remember when I used to be really into that shit, all the illuminati stuff (and other things)

Then I found the black pill and I realized it was nothing but a retarded distraction, it was a waste of time to focus on things like that which are of no consequence to my existence and my enjoyment of life

If the illuminati is real, or jews or controlling everything, etc, etc WE CAN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT ANYWAYS

Just knowing about it and researching it is a waste of time, and looking back, it was just me stroking my ego in a kind of way, its like how conspiracy theorists always call everyone else "sheep" or "sheeple"

Conspiracy theories make you feel special, important, "in the know", smarter than the rest, "enlightened", etc

That's one of the reasons people get drawn into it

People who hate their lives and have nothing of importance going on in it (and no goals) are the ones primarily drawn to conspiracy theories

The black pill was the best thing that ever happened to me, I stopped wasting time, I became a completely different person, I started noticing all of my personality flaws

At the end of the day if you don't plan on doing anything with relation to the conspiracy you believe, the only reason you keep talking about it and researching it, is because you want to feel special

Yes these things are also interesting and entertaining (at first), but they aren't that amazing and after the 10th conspiracy documentary it isn't that "cool" or interesting anymore

Last edited:
Being into anything besides sports and cars is an incel trait pretty much. Fuck cars I was always into airplanes instead.

Conspiracy theories are fun as hell even if most of them are fact. Paints a more interesting picture of the world. Use to listen to lots of Coast to Coast.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back