Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: Aviation

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
You are interested in aviation despite not being a pilot or even being in flight school. You watch YouTube vids, read about aviation, engage in plane spotting or play flight simulator games. Yet you have never even taken a flight lesson.

Me to a T except I do work on aircraft.

Autist trait tbh. But I dont care about planes or trains

I'm floating!

You'll float too!

IMG 20211002 213427 020

Me to a T except I do work on aircraft.
That’s cool. Few years ago I interviewed for an aviation related job (that I was qualified for) and didn’t get it. One of the interviewers was a Stacy and I’m sure she didn’t like my ugly face.

That’s cool. Few years ago I interviewed for an aviation related job (that I was qualified for) and didn’t get it. One of the interviewers was a Stacy and I’m sure she didn’t like my ugly face.
Yeah I've been in aviation for ten years. Having to work near Stacy and Becky pilots can be pretty crushing ngl.

I love planes tbh, I’m fascinated by them, but I love ships more tbhq

yeah i did play flight sim. looked through all the switches and buttons in the cockpit.

probably because we watched documentaries while chads took the virginity of entire schools