Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Applying for jobs but ignoring the interview

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
More like truecel trait.
>in need of a job
>too high inhib for an interview
>applies
>doesn't go to interview nor answers back
brutal buddy boyos.
Its over for non-NTcels.
How are we supposed to function normally when every process is made for giga chads?

done this shit multipe times, i thought im the only one this autistic :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

incel trait: you still study for a job

I didn't even apply! Get on my level. :feelshmm::feelshmm:

Seriously though, this shit is tough. Normies do everything so seamlessly, getting over developmental milestones quickly, while we remain stuck with no prospect for growth, just rotting away, waiting for our lives to end. :fuk:
non-NT=never began

More like truecel trait.
>in need of a job
>applies

Yes, true. When I was eighteen, I attempted to apply for jobs. However, I could barely do the interviews because of my stuttering problem(ASD-caused). My mother wanted me to get employed despite knowing about my disability("You should get a job", "When you become an adult, I want you gone!").

The result was living in a youth commune for some time...

Last edited:
Yep, it is just all stacked against us. This is why I only make money online, crime if possible, etc. No reason to put yourself in a position where the horn or failo effect can shine on you.

If I dig myself a hole it is to not climb out of it, not to try and do something that is sure to end up being embarrassing or poorly received due to my LOOKS of course. Most of you guys here need to figure out ways to make money online and away from having to be a burdened existence upon others or failo merely by being a wageslaving, subhuman co-worker.

I do not make much money online but enough to at least buy my own shit for now.

Try surveys, data entry, virtual assistant type shit or other stuff where you can feel in control and secure like at home and bring in some dough to help yourselves ascend. Fuck being a willing subject/insect around your betters in public out of a desperate, nearly depraved need for chump change.

Try literally ANYTHING ELSE before being a low-value, burdened coworker around superiors (normies, etc.).

Yep, it is just all stacked against us. This is why I only make money online, crime if possible, etc. No reason to put yourself in a position where the horn or failo effect can shine on you.

If I dig myself a hole it is to not climb out of it, not to try and do something that is sure to end up being embarrassing or poorly received due to my LOOKS of course. Most of you guys here need to figure out ways to make money online and away from having to be a burdened existence upon others or failo merely by being a wageslaving, subhuman co-worker.

I do not make much money online but enough to at least buy my own shit for now.

Try surveys, data entry, virtual assistant type shit or other stuff where you can feel in control and secure like at home and bring in some dough to help yourselves ascend. Fuck being a willing subject/insect around your betters in public out of a desperate, nearly depraved need for chump change.

Try literally ANYTHING ELSE before being a low-value, burdened coworker around superiors (normies, etc.).
How do you make money online? Feel free to PM me.

Most jobs reject me even though I applied. When I go to interviews, I always do terribly bad.

More like truecel trait.
>in need of a job
>applies
brutal buddy boyos.
Its over for non-NTcels.
How are we supposed to function normally when every process is made for giga chads?
I actually believe for almost every sector of jobs outside hard sciences
THE INTERVIEWS ARE MEANT TO BE LOOKIST AND WEED OUT INCEL APPLICATIONS
The very interview process is so bent in favour of foids who get a pussy pass socially, and chads NOONE THAT DOESNT FIT THIS CRITERIA HAS A CHANCE AND IS SOCIALLY OSTRACISED AND BY VIRTUE ELIMINATED FROM THE JOB.

think about it:
interviews are always held by more than one person usually with women in the "hr" positions leading the interview.
Loads of questions face to face
loads of social interaction and socially based questions that have absolutely no relation to work
emphasis on extra curricular activities, eg social status virtue signaling

YOU ARE LITERALLY FUCKED IN ANY OFFICE JOB
IT IS A BENT GAME WHERE ITS CHAD MINIMUM IF A MAN IS TO SURVIVE WHAT IS LITERALLY A COMPLETE SHIT TEST FOR HOURS

Last edited:
Most jobs reject me even though I applied. When I go to interviews, I always do terribly bad.
same.
Non-NT=over
I actually believe for almost every sector of jobs outside hard sciences
THE INTERVIEWS ARE MEANT TO BE LOOKIST AND WEED OUT INCEL APPLICATIONS
The very interview process is so bent in favour of foids who get a pussy pass socially, and chads NOONE THAT DOESNT FIT THIS CRITERIA HAS A CHANCE AND IS SOCIALLY OSTRACISED AND BY VIRTUE ELIMINATED FROM THE JOB.

think about it:
interviews are always held by more than one person usually with women in the "hr" positions leading the interview.
Loads of questions face to face
loads of social interaction and socially based questions that have absolutely no relation to work
emphasis on extra curricular activities, eg social status virtue signaling

YOU ARE LITERALLY FUCKED IN ANY OFFICE JOB
IT IS A BENT GAME WHERE ITS CHAD MINIMUM IF A MAN IS TO SURVIVE WHAT IS LITERALLY A COMPLETE SHIT TEST FOR HOURS
ovER for us.

same.
Non-NT=over

ovER for us.
Ill go further

what logical explanation is there for there to be so many activities and questions that dont relate to the actual day to day job in these interviews.

Not one interview did i actually get to go anywhere near or do any of the tasks or be tested on any of the tasks I would have to do EVERYDAY IN THE JOB.
The interviews are this weird twilight zone where they just randomly talk utter bollucks repeating cliches, regarding mainly team work, team building, data protection, manual handling, ethics in a circular way. THAT HAS UTTERLY NO CROSSOVER AND APPLICATION TO THE JOB AND WHAT YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY DO IN THE JOB DAY TO DAY.

The only explanation is there is a severe alternate motive, as i stated above to just purely engage in lookism and only hire 7+ men and women to the jobs, as i said before this is completely rife in ANY OFFICE PAPER PUSHING ROLE, EG GOVERNMENT COUNCIL, ROLES.

Ill go further

what logical explanation is there for there to be so many activities and questions that dont relate to the actual day to day job in these interviews.

Not one interview did i actually get to go anywhere near or do any of the tasks or be tested on any of the tasks I would have to do EVERYDAY IN THE JOB.
The interviews are this weird twilight zone where they just randomly talk utter bollucks repeating cliches, regarding mainly team work, team building, data protection, manual handling, ethics in a circular way. THAT HAS UTTERLY NO CROSSOVER AND APPLICATION TO THE JOB AND WHAT YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY DO IN THE JOB DAY TO DAY.

The only explanation is there is a severe alternate motive, as i stated above to just purely engage in lookism and only hire 7+ men and women to the jobs, as i said before this is completely rife in ANY OFFICE PAPER PUSHING ROLE, EG GOVERNMENT COUNCIL, ROLES.
Conclusion: It is over.

too autistic for a job

Just show up and start working bro

Why even bother wasting time applying in the first place of youre not gonna follow up? Sounds irrational, and self defeating.

Why even bother wasting time applying in the first place of youre not gonna follow up? Sounds irrational, and self defeating.
Because I am socially retarded but I try my best :feelsrope:

Can relate. I've applied to jobs before and enjoy reading through the details, salary, etc., and then hitting apply. Then when I am contacted for an interview, what is the first thing I think of? "Shit, I really dread upcoming social interaction with this random person. Not sure if I will proceed."

Can relate. I've applied to jobs before and enjoy reading through the details, salary, etc., and then hitting apply. Then when I am contacted for an interview, what is the first thing I think of? "Shit, I really dread upcoming social interaction with this random person. Not sure if I will proceed."
Same man, its so over for us :feelsrope:.
We will never breed.
D6b

More like truecel trait.
>in need of a job
>applies
brutal buddy boyos.
Its over for non-NTcels.
Brootal how old are you?

:feelsbadman: I'm very high inhib too although NT - because of the constant ostracization and knowing what the sheeple think of me i have no self-esteem
If you get the job offer you are a fakecel
THIS. It's a turbo normscum trait. Kek sheeple don't even consider me a human jfl :feelsgah:

Incel Trait: You bump a very old old thread since nobody talks about working much

Yes, true. When I was eighteen, I attempted to apply for jobs. However, I could barely do the interviews because of my stuttering problem(ASD-caused). My mother wanted me to get employed despite knowing about my disability("You should get a job", "When you become an adult, I want you gone!").

The result was living in a youth commune for some time...
How was it?

Relatable af.

How was it?

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. I would've likely roped if not for my obsessive fantasizing from ASD.

@Intellau_Celistic read all, cant do normal reply - looks like, you cannot reply to a reply here

People are really shit to those who they perceive weaker than themselves, aint it? Fucking hell you got through, and you should be proud that you actually survived it

Interesting story about your life, what happened after your eviction?