Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Couldnt complete a video interview because of how ugly i am

kaczynskicel

kaczynskicel

Str8 outta mumbai sewers
★★
I couldnt do it bros. I need a wagecuck job but they want me to submit a video interview for a job thats shitwhich just adds to the humiliation.
How am i supposed to cope? The camera came on and the light was very bright which just accentuated my subhuman features. I mumbled out a few words while i couldnt look at the screen because i was that incredibly ugly. I just laughed and closed it. Im not going to pursue these jobs anymore that require me to humiliate myself like this. Fucking broooootal buddy boyos

:incel::blackpill:

I took up a job which doesn't require me to interview at all. Wonder why lol

Making your own video interview sounds absolutely hellish. You can tell the person who came up with that idea is some extroverted type-A person with no sense of perspective at all. Or, maybe they're doing stuff like that specifically to exclude people like us.

The folks I work for are absolutely obsessed with in-person interviews. They want every manager in our department to interview every candidate. When I interviewed, though, it was really easy, mostly just them blathering on about what a great job it is and hardly any questions for you, ha.

Anyways, better luck with the next job. I'm sure most anyplace is going to want to at least see you, but I'm sure you can find a job where you can get past the entry.

Making your own video interview sounds absolutely hellish. You can tell the person who came up with that idea is some extroverted type-A person with no sense of perspective at all. Or, maybe they're doing stuff like that specifically to exclude people like us.

The folks I work for are absolutely obsessed with in-person interviews. They want every manager in our department to interview every candidate. When I interviewed, though, it was really easy, mostly just them blathering on about what a great job it is and hardly any questions for you, ha.

Anyways, better luck with the next job. I'm sure most anyplace is going to want to at least see you, but I'm sure you can find a job where you can get past the entry.
They are nt scum, HR are nt villains

True i hate online exams because how ugly i am i always fuck them up

Brutal. Wageslaving is not the best option for a trucel anyway. Subhumans should strive to work from home, becoz any job, which requires interactions with other people is not suitable

can't even wagecuck without being a decent looking, extroverted fag these days tbh