Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Incel Trait] All Beckies start to look like Stacies and all landwhales start to look like Beckies

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
I frequent fast food restaurants very often.

These cashiers are typically 5/10 or worse (unless you're at Chick-Fil-A in which they're all Stacies) and yet they might as well all be 10/10. It makes no difference to me.

It's like a starving African being has happy with ramen noodles as a millionaire would be with filet mignon.

Most here would settle for a 4/10, sub4 even.

I can relate to a certain extent. Whales are whales

I have sensitive taste buds so no shitty food for me :feelsYall:

literally no standards id fuck anything

My standards are literally to not be fat, disabled, over 10 years older than me and take basic care of your body and appearance. No need to be a virgin either. But that's clearly asking too much for a man in the prime of his life with no sexual experience, who's going above and beyond to stay in shape and max out his looks.

Never go to rich college campuses. Foids there might as well be a different species. You'll want to rope right then and there.

almost every girl looks like a stacy to me

No, my standards will never go down

Can't go lower than 4/10 tbh

Never go to rich college campuses. Foids there might as well be a different species. You'll want to rope right then and there.

Same with rich neighborhoods.

Rich generally just means good-looking.

It's like a starving African being has happy with ramen noodles as a millionaire would be with filet mignon.
This is it exactly. Desperation does things to the mind.

Yes, just give me my looksmatch(4/10) no overweight no tattoos and no piercings - I find them attractive.

I mean considering how many fat girls there are any skinny girl shoots up at least 2 points.

A 5/10 sounds like a dream tbh. Would mog me because i'm 4/10.

My standards are literally to not be fat, disabled, over 10 years older than me and take basic care of your body and appearance. No need to be a virgin either. But that's clearly asking too much for a man in the prime of his life with no sexual experience, who's going above and beyond to stay in shape and max out his looks.
THIS. I would actually date a non virgin (wouldn't marry), if she wasn't disgusting looking.