Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR INCEL short film.

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember when this film came out. I really miss those days back in 2018, felt like yesterday. This forum was fairly new and all the threads wasn't as boring as they are now. The guy in the movie isn't really incel-tier. He's more of a tall normie white guy while his room-mate is a rice and gets all the foids, i guess the film-maker wasn't a big fan of JBW theory. Why didn't they pick an incel-tier guy as the actor? I must've watched it atleast 5 times now. Can't believe it's been 5 years already. I wish i could find the thread he posted in the movie. All the users in that thread must be gone now, either roped or ascended.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NJois4JMGU

seen this thumbnail countless times but never wasted my time on normscum shit

Shit understanding of what incel is
Putting average in terms of height and face man in the role of incel is braindead idea

Shit understanding of what incel is
Putting average in terms of height and face man in the role of incel is braindead idea
Yea, it will make the audience believe that incel is just a behaviour not a curse of being an ugly male.

jfl at his robotic walk. That really seems to be an incel thing (minute 3:22)

jfl at his robotic walk. That really seems to be an incel thing
Yea i can somewhat relate. I have a very generic walk, while alot of normies and chads tend to "dance" when they walk.

I miss when everyone called eachother gay or homo as a joke or just made fun of everything and not care if its offensive, Now its liek every normie is offended by anything and we cant call eachother you fucking faggot or slurs on the internet anymore