Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm scared of a creepy short guy who looked at me for 14 seconds yesterday

stalin22

stalin22

Banned
-
So yesterday in lunch hallway I was just editing my ticktok posts and adding texting a bunch of hot guys and

Suddenly in the corner of my eye I could see a short guy 5'10 looking at me

I acted as if I didn't know what was happening and then he was probably approaching me I booked it and when out to where my besties were sitting
The short guy didn't approach me in the group and the nightmare was over

Lets search for his address and doxx him.
If its not all men, why is it always men?

Call the cops. He's probably planning to SA you.

can relate, short moids are creepy af, always be aware around them.

Men always act like this and wonder why us women don't date them. :rolleyes:

Im so sorry this happened to you.
take the day off and realize its not your fault this happened

Luckily my 6ft 5in boyfriend just got out of prison for domestic violence so he should be able to protect me against any short creeps!

Luckily my 6ft 5in boyfriend just got out of prison for domestic violence so he should be able to protect me against any short creeps!
Im happy you re safe

This thread legit looks like a typical foid convo

You're so brave sis!

If I was there we'd show him our girl power together with my new self defense set from etsy!

Why are men like this....

OMG girl, tell me about it! Yesterday one of my bffs got a pic of this creep sitting right beside me without my knowledge or consent!

6fd03080fc4bae28eec6341b608eefb0.jpg

If any of y'all see him, please notify your local authorities. It's time we made microaggressions like these criteria for sexual assault!

So yesterday in lunch hallway I was just editing my ticktok posts and adding texting a bunch of hot guys and

Suddenly in the corner of my eye I could see a short guy 5'10 looking at me

I acted as if I didn't know what was happening and then he was probably approaching me I booked it and when out to where my besties were sitting
The short guy didn't approach me in the group and the nightmare was over
I am 5'7 and I am going to rape you