Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel racists, this is the worst race on Earth..

I actually feel bad for them

@
wereq
@wereq Do you agree?
:yes:

:yes: This is why curries are still the most subhuman imo, abos are small in number and look chill, but about 25% of human population is fucking filthy curry because they've been breeding like insects and ruined the human incarnation, I wouldn't hate curries if there was like 100 mil of them, but 2 FUCKING BILLION? they needa be nukeh@wereq Do you agree?
Curries are sub divided into many groups. My people are like 60-70 Million only. Wereq's people are the most numerous at 240 Million.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwSXFvDDjYE

Aboriginal Australians. They literally look and behave like a subspecies, like the missing link. Look at this "woman" at 1:23:
View: https://youtu.be/ZwSXFvDDjYE?si=mGNkwO8F8ZRnEkNu&t=82
She has a FULL FUCKING BEARD. :feelskek: They have an IQ of around 62. Their faces look like they're trying to eat themselves. Their "language" mostly consists of noises and onomatopoeic sounds.

Imagine being born to this: View attachment 1006214 That woman is an incel factory.

Well atleast they are Australian citizens, you should look at Indian tribals (Adivasis) and sentinelese people.They are subhumans and trapped forever in misery and suffering, and will be for the eons to come.

We did send our worst criminals, they were probably pretty hard up.
Even white criminals managed to build a great civilization out of literally nothing. While pajeets are sucking dicks everyday.

Curries are sub divided into many groups. My people are like 60-70 Million only. Wereq's people are the most numerous at 240 Million.
What group do you and wereg belong to

Their descendants during he Gold rush use to capture the Chinks and hang them by their ponytail and eat them .

Don't shame them for looking like that

Their descendants during he Gold rush use to capture the Chinks and hang them by their ponytail and eat them .
Definite proof that everyone loves a Chinese

No whites are :feelsLSD:
Whites are an almost unbelievably cucked race at this point. They hate themselves and will throw their fellow man under the bus for clout so they can be “one of the good whites!”

Whites have a great history to be proud of and have strong points like being typically law abiding, working, and reasonably intelligent (though we’re beat cleanly by the chinks these days if you look at grades and professions, I mean fair enough good for them).

But all the brainwashing and emasculation of white men has really ruined us psychologically at this point. Whites have become a weak and cucked people with no pride in themselves even within their own countries. It’s pathetic really. And white women collectively are just fucking unbearable. In fairness, nog women are also fucking unbearable.

All I ask is for western society to drop the double standards that are everywhere and actually hold each race to a unified set of behaviors. If blacks on the street can throw garbage at me and call me a hillbilly cracker mayo money without repercussions then I should be able to call them a fucking nigger for acting like one. t. I live in a fucking shithole American city.

Last edited:
They look nice, but these low IQ people are extremely violent. They'd probably rape your gf (if u have one...) and kill you just for the lolz.... that's just how they are.
Sounds like the shit river otters would do.

Didn't the newly arrived anglos attempt some cleansing program or massacre when they arrived to Australia in the 1700s or something? I remember reading about something like that in school
I'm pretty sure they forced racemixing and shit and the end goal was to breed the abos out.

Miriwong language dies or whatever who really cares.

If mario and the Grinch Cross Bred

Abos sure look repulsive

We arent. The reason why people like ER more than Alek is because ER is more attractive. Well that's one of the reasons
I understand the halo effect is always at play, but people like ER more because his manifesto is actually interesting to read, and it’s said Alex wasn’t really an incel.

It’s pretty easy to at least try to not judge like normies and foid.

I'm not anti-Asian or anti-Austronesian.

Let me show you:

They mog pygmies

@suicidecase ? more like @suicidestatistic. The only way for ur suicide to have any meaning is to go Eat Rice

It's over for abocels.

I'm pretty sure they forced racemixing and shit and the end goal was to breed the abos out.

Miriwong language dies or whatever who really cares.
It's not even a language if there's no coherent words and it's just babbling like a toddler, and the reason they do it is cause they don't have the vocals nor brain development to even enunciate words yet, they truly are a different species than human

@suicidecase ? more like @suicidestatistic. The only way for ur suicide to have any meaning is to go Eat Rice
I don't know what this means, but I eat a lot of rice. It's delicious.

They look nice, but these low IQ people are extremely violent. They'd probably rape your gf (if u have one...) and kill you just for the lolz.... that's just how they are.

I'd fuck that bearded one just to be able to say I did, how the British supposedly raped these beings I do not know, maybe another historical lie.
:yes:

Black phenotype with white hair brutal