Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel racists, this is the worst race on Earth..

suicidecase

suicidecase

Wizard
★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwSXFvDDjYE

Aboriginal Australians. They literally look and behave like a subspecies, like the missing link. Look at this "woman" at 1:23:
View: https://youtu.be/ZwSXFvDDjYE?si=mGNkwO8F8ZRnEkNu&t=82
She has a FULL FUCKING BEARD. :feelskek: They have an IQ of around 62. Their faces look like they're trying to eat themselves. Their "language" mostly consists of noises and onomatopoeic sounds.

Imagine being born to this:
Ba65db13db87407ea0b31e73a0823fd9 18
That woman is an incel factory.

They look nice, but these low IQ people are extremely violent. They'd probably rape your gf (if u have one...) and kill you just for the lolz.... that's just how they are.

No whites are :feelsLSD:

They were separated from all civilization after all. Doesn't help that Australia is very dangerous as well.

Aboriginal Australians. They literally look and behave like a subspecies, like the missing link. Look at this "woman" at 1:23:
She has a FULL FUCKING BEARD. :feelskek: They have an IQ of around 62. Their faces look like they're trying to eat themselves. Their "language" mostly consists of noises and onomatopoeic sounds.

Imagine being born to this: View attachment 1006214 That woman is an incel factory.

If I were an Australian Aborigine, I would eat white people

Don’t shit on them because of how they look. Shit on them for being stupid or violent or something.

They were separated from all civilization after all. Doesn't help that Australia is very dangerous as well.
Civilisation has only existed for about 10,000 years. I don't think that's stunted their evolution. Also, you're kinda supposed to start your own civilisation.

We live in a lookist world, looks is everything.
I know, but we’re supposed to be the exception. The only people that don’t judge based on looks.

Completely the same species. What a joke

I’m not the same species as those creatures
I have argued with professors, teachers, normies, other whites, niggers, my whole life about this shit but I end up kicked out of classes or ignored and censored. You can’t get through to these people

Imagine being born to this: View attachment 1006214 That woman is an incel factory.

Incredible that they have all the hair on their head , at least 1 good thing

I'd fuck that bearded one just to be able to say I did, how the British supposedly raped these beings I do not know, maybe another historical lie.

I'd fuck that bearded one just to be able to say I did, how the British supposedly raped these beings I do not know, maybe another historical lie.
We did send our worst criminals, they were probably pretty hard up.

We’re one race the human race guys

Didn't the newly arrived anglos attempt some cleansing program or massacre when they arrived to Australia in the 1700s or something? I remember reading about something like that in school

I have argued with professors, teachers, normies, other whites, niggers, my whole life about this shit but I end up kicked out of classes or ignored and censored. You can’t get through to these people
Lol what are you arguments and what are their counters if u don't mind me asking?

I do mind you asking
Well alright but I was curious, a professor wouldn't kick someone out of a lecture for bringing up a different POV, that's the whole point of school

Nigger population of australia!

Well alright but I was curious, a professor wouldn't kick someone out of a lecture for bringing up a different POV, that's the whole point of school
They don’t let you be “racist” because they think it’s “wrong”

Didn't the newly arrived anglos attempt some cleansing program or massacre when they arrived to Australia in the 1700s or something? I remember reading about something like that in school
Supposedly, the native population dropped from an estimated 1mil+ to around 100k during colonisation. I've no idea how this was supposed to occur, nor how the population sizes were measured. There was no mass genocide.

Bad looks, low IQ, violent, somehow uglier than niggers, short-ish height.

Oh well, either they should live in isolation (their own server) or be exterminated. I don't hate them, but I feel pity for them and this is the way to give them Mercy.

The foid at 1:23 is elderly. Abos are low iq and violent but they are pretty good at sports, they are over represented in the NRL

Supposedly, the native population dropped from an estimated 1mil+ to around 100k during colonisation. I've no idea how this was supposed to occur, nor how the population sizes were measured. There was no mass genocide.
Likely disease

They are extremely small in numbers and don't harm anyone. Let them be.

Bad looks, low IQ, violent, somehow uglier than niggers, short-ish height.

Oh well, either they should live in isolation (their own server) or be exterminated. I don't hate them, but I feel pity for them and this is the way to give them Mercy.
Actually, they aren't the worst race because they at least dont ruin other people. That certain group is the worst.

They are extremely small in numbers and don't harm anyone. Let them be.
The smaller in number they are, the more we outnumber them ...

Try reasoning with NPCs on political/social dogma yourself and you will soon see it is counterproductive.

Been-Here-40-000-Years-Invented-A-Stick.jpg

Try reasoning with NPCs on political/social dogma yourself and you will soon see it is counterproductive.

Been-Here-40-000-Years-Invented-A-Stick.jpg
Trust me man I've expounded more energy than I should have arguing with Redditards and telegram commies about the same shit the claim to love, it's always some full circle discussion that causes burnout

I know, but we’re supposed to be the exception. The only people that don’t judge based on looks.
We arent. The reason why people like ER more than Alek is because ER is more attractive. Well that's one of the reasons

Actually niggers are worse because they ruined north america. These abbos are just a primitive species of primate but the good part is there isn't many of them around. Niggers are both higher in number and niggers advocate for white genocide which makes them worse for the Earth. Abbos I don't see around except in Australia and they generally keep to themselves.

Actually niggers are worse because they ruined north america. These abbos are just a primitive species of primate but the good part is there isn't many of them around. Niggers are both higher in number and niggers advocate for white genocide which makes them worse for the Earth. Abbos I don't see around except in Australia and they generally keep to themselves.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-XdEFWolpCc

I dont hate people for not looking or behaving normally. let them be

Why do they look so tired? I guess they were a slave for 100 years for an Australian royal family.

Being black is not that bad. but being a SLAVE to a ROYAL FAMILY is bad.
I'm only joking. :feelskek:

Aborigines have never been slaves, except probably to each other. And the only Royal Family Australia acknowledges is the British Royal Family, who is their head of state. But JFL @ the romanticisation of living like savages, and complaining about a superior civilisation conquering you and bringing you healthcare, farming and internets.

I already knew which mod pinned this before looking at replies

They're ugly but harmless. Another example of lookism

Last edited: