Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel psychology poll: what do incels truly want in women?

Which one would you rather have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldn't want a traditional wife. I like the idea of a modern wife where everything is shared. Sex
even with a wife is transactional. You will still have to give her everything since she is giving you
sex.

Last edited:
Depends. What if the trad wife is 1. starfish, 2. 100% frigid after 2-3 kids? Then I'd choose the sluts.

I wouldn't want a traditional wife. I like the idea of a modern wife where everything is shared. Sex
even with a wife is transactional. You will still have to give her everything since she is giving you
sex.
Wdym everything is shared? Chores? Bank account? Cucked.

If you had the choice, which would you rather have?

1) KHHTV loyal traditional wife who genuinely loves you and will never leave your side (unless you cheat, beat her, etc).

2) New woman to fuck everyday, and you will have an unlimited supply. You will never fuck the same woman twice, and women are crazily lusting for your dick.
Virgin high school white girl sex once in my life

my sexual choices depends on my mood
i am now feeling like niggress are the most accessible foids to get. maybe i would go back to blonde blue eyed girls after i feel like i am enough form day dreaming about ebony girls
:feelspuke:
Kys race mixer

Oxytocin and too much laughing together

Loyal wife to pound everyday and laugh and smile with and read with and learn with. Too bad that won't happen and too bad those kind of women don't really exist nowadays.

I want 1 and 2, but the wife id fuck more than once