Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel psychology poll: what do incels truly want in women?

Which one would you rather have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve read it’s decreasing even when other things are controlled for apparently, even race.
female hypergamy would naturally lead to dysgenics, i forget the study but it stated that higher iq men (130 and above) are less likely to get laid than their lower iq counterparts.

I've noticed most new users who joined the forum since second half of 2022 are :bluepill: af. The forum is dying. Nearly all the original blackpillers from pre-summer 2022 are gone. Might have to leave this site soon. I'm sure if this same poll was done 2 - 3 years ago, the results would be different (like 60/40 or 55/45). Look at the user names who chose 1, more than half of them joined in 2023 or second half of 2022. The :blackpill: is too much for most people to tolerate; the :bluepill: will always manage to have its way with them
this is the ideal, not the reality dipshit. Ideally I would want to have a loving meaningful relationship, but realistically the second one is more preferable. its called nuance.

female hypergamy would naturally lead to dysgenics, i forget the study but it stated that higher iq men (130 and above) are less likely to get laid than their lower iq counterparts.
I think after 120, the benefits of IQ max out and start going down hill in other ways as well.

this is the ideal, not the reality dipshit. Ideally I would want to have a loving meaningful relationship, but realistically the second one is more preferable. its called nuance.
Exactly, this was about seeing what incels truly want if they could have it.

The first choice is a childish ideal. Anyone that chose it shows they haven't attained (or failed to attain) mental / emotional maturity about understanding the human world. But it depends on context. A tradwife can provide material benefits that don't necessarily come with FWBs, e.g. she cooks, cleans the house, allows you to see and interact with your children, platonic interactions outside of penetrative sex

Otherwise there's no real difference between tradwife and FWB. TBH I think the question was poorly worded, because OP doesn't seem to openly consider the factors: (1) tradwifes can cuck their partners and still allow their partner to smash every day / week whilst cucking them simultaneously, (2) the bodies of a tradwife can ROT, making them undesirable - Better to choose second option unless you rather have strings attached to a female body that'll eventually rotten, and (3) GFE and "romantic relations" can easily be larped. A "lustfully crazed" FWB who larps GFE over long-term, can accurately imitate LTR with a "loving tradwhore" if done correctly

Last edited:
The first choice is a childish ideal. Anyone that chose it shows they haven't attained (or failed to attain) mental / emotional maturity about understanding the human world. But it depends on context. A tradwife can provide material benefits that don't necessarily come with FWBs, e.g. she cooks, cleans the house, allows you to see and interact with your children, platonic interactions outside of penetrative sex

Otherwise there's no real difference between tradwife and FWB. TBH I think the question was poorly worded, because OP doesn't seem to openly consider the factors: (1) tradwifes can cuck their partners and still allow their partner to smash every day / week whilst cucking them simultaneously, (2) the bodies of a tradwife can ROT, making them undesirable - Better to choose second option unless you rather have strings attached to a female body that'll eventually rotten, and (3) GFE and "romantic relations" can easily be larped. A "lustfully crazed" FWB who larps GFE over long-term, can accurately imitate LTR with a "loving tradwhore" if done correctly
I literally said she will be loyal in the poll to make that clear.

I excluded 3 by saying you will never see her again. And 2 is is obvious.
Hypothetically (3) can happen as an emotionally-distant relationship. She could even have children with you and allow you to see those children on regular basis as long as she's not present when your children are hanging out with you

I'm deprived of love. All I want is someone who loves me.

this is an ideal scenario. the scenario literally states that she cannot cheat on you. obviously we all know its impossible to have the first choice realistically, doesn't mean i cannot fantasize. you would have understood this if you weren't a low iq mutt.

this is an ideal scenario. the scenario literally states that she cannot cheat on you. obviously we all know its impossible to have the first choice realistically, doesn't mean i cannot fantasize. you would have understood this if you weren't a low iq mutt.
Presuming sex is the main purpose or the ultimate purpose of wanting heterosexual relations with women --- It shouldn't be of concern to the man, whether the woman "emotionally loves them" or "physically lusts after them". As long as the man is allowed to fuck the female he wants to fuck, it wouldn't necessarily matter how the woman feels about him. An ideal isn't necessarily limited to the non-physical realm. Ideals can also be imagined in respect of the physical world, and ideals can be oriented towards the physical

The only reason why someone would choose first over second, is because they have a sentimental, egoistic projection of their ideal female partner. They want their ideal female lover to stroke their ego and validate them for their "thoughts" or "personality traits", not relating to social status, economic wealth or genetics (or else they would have chose second). This ideal is a sign of :bluepill: thinking, and it shows that anyone who chose first is sub-consciously :bluepill:. Because it shows that they hold the woman's opinion of them (as a potential sex / romantic partner) in high esteem --- To the degree they prefer the woman to emotionally validate them based on the "invisible traits" they possess (e.g. thoughts, personality). When in the physical, her most essential role would be solely to serve as fuckable meat that keeps you company and might also bear and raise your children

Last edited:
Poll is based. Literally destroys all bluepillers ideas about this community (nevermind incels outside of it) as I mentioned earlier in this thread. People who just look and have bias don't know shit about us. Everything they assume is always proven wrong. Their cherrypicking of bait posts or obvious meme polls with 4 votes is worthless.

I've set this poll to close tomorrow. It's not getting much more answers from what I see and has been up for over a week. After which we will place this in the 'must read' section. Redditors BTFO by data alone yet again jfl.

Poll is based. Literally destroys all bluepillers ideas about this community (nevermind incels outside of it) as I mentioned earlier in this thread. People who just look and have bias don't know shit about us. Everything they assume is always proven wrong. Their cherrypicking of bait posts or obvious meme polls with 4 votes is worthless.

I've set this poll to close tomorrow. It's not getting much more answers from what I see and has been up for over a week. After which we will place this in the 'must read' section. Redditors BTFO by data alone yet again jfl.
You already know they are going to find a way to spin this somehow.

“Yikes, they want a loyal trad wife to be able to abuse.” If that’s the case then why do we care about the woman’s love.

“They want to be able to have control over someone.” Having a new woman everyday means you have an infinite number of women to control, so why would a controlling person want to control less people?

“It’s slut shaming and khhtv worshipping.” Ok and?

Their arguments are so easy to debunk, but they will repeat them anyways with 0 evidence and ignore what we actually say instead as you’ve said jfl. They care more about circle jerking in their little social groups rather than honestly opening their eyes, because hating powerless and ugly males is biologically rooted in their brains and they are too low iq to overcome their instincts.

You already know they are going to find a way to spin this somehow.
Good. Let them. Always funny when people expose how retarded and onesided they are while claiming the opposite. Let them be hypocrites.
“Yikes, they want a loyal trad wife to be able to abuse.” If that’s the case then why do we care about the woman’s love.
Ugly/neurodivergent guys cant love silly. They reject us, which makes us bad, which makes them reject us, which makes us badder bad etc etc.... This point is just them assuming the worst because it gives them self-assigned moral authority to uphold their own prejudices.
“They want to be able to have control over someone.” Having a new woman everyday means you have an infinite number of women to control, so why would a controlling person want to control less people?
Blackpill in itself. Yet they never realise it. They unconsciously admit that they practically find it so fucking wrong that a reject, ugly etc. male would find a partner... That they consider it abusive. They only way they can fathom the possibility of us obtaining love is through control and abuse (desptite the amount of low inhib, submissive by social conditioning incels out there). Their views always expose their inner thoughts.

“It’s slut shaming and khhtv worshipping.” Ok and?
Poll would look fairly similar even if we knocked a few letters off. In any case. They have this weird mantra of saying "your standards are too high" and "everyone should have standards"... They cannot formulate a coherent solution. But this is normie advice to the paramount example. They design it so that we fail, and then they can blame us. They get almost offended by the prospect of their stupid words not working. Also isn't a womans body her body? That's what they say. Not that i'd care if those letters weren't there, but why do they take such offense the the mere idea of a woman being as such and someone appreciating that. Sounds like an agenda to me.

Their arguments are so easy to debunk, but they will repeat them anyways with 0 evidence and ignore what we actually say instead as you’ve said jfl. They care more about circle jerking in their little social groups rather than honestly opening their eyes, because hating powerless and ugly males is biologically rooted in their brains and they are too low iq to overcome their instincts.
All correct. Projection is their main goto as a response to this. They are never interested in what's correct. Just what they feel is right. Time and time again, you can show people verified data, and they will dismiss it because "muhhhhhhhh AN INKWELLL SENT IT TUU MEEEEAAA WEAAAHHHH".... Fucking childish. But dont forget. We arent allowed to use wikipedia (even though it's biased against incels anyway... Would have thought they'd love that). We cant use articles, we cant use peer reviewed studies. We cant use anecdotes or video evidence... But they're allowed to use all of it (Apart from peer reviewed studies because i've never seen one that supports the bluepill)

I'm onto you niggas who prefer toiletwhores. :feelswhere:

it's over

The 80% to 20% rule even here

If you had the choice, which would you rather have?

1) KHHTV loyal traditional wife who genuinely loves you and will never leave your side (unless you cheat, beat her, etc).

2) New woman to fuck everyday, and you will have an unlimited supply. You will never fuck the same woman twice, and women are crazily lusting for your dick.

3. Both

i don't know what's special about this thread that it's in the must read but anyway, congrats on your first must read thread, bro

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dh-RL__uN4

Thanks jfl, I was surprised that this is the post that would get here jfl. Enforcer said because it destroys everything the haters say about incels just wanting to treat women as sex objects.

Thanks jfl, I was surprised that this is the post that would get here jfl. Enforcer said because it destroys everything the haters say about incels just wanting to treat women as sex objects.
Pretty much this. Shits on them entirely. They can cope and seethe about their reasoning and justification for prejudices being invalid and inaccurate

I'll take anything to get a gf and sex, I'm not picky unlike foids.

Pretty much this. Shits on them entirely. They can cope and seethe about their reasoning and justification for prejudices being invalid and inaccurate
FAC45A96 EC3C 415C 8818 2A12304975FC

Attachments

• 71501A90-3C0D-43CA-81B9-ED4F99D252C8.jpeg
    71501A90-3C0D-43CA-81B9-ED4F99D252C8.jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 19
No escape from Pareto distribution pill
Its actually incredible because those 20% are what all the normies think incels want, they all think we just want what chad have and if we really wanted and put "effort", we could have the first one, when in reality the vastly majority of us would kill to have the pure kind hearted girl that love us honestly and a lot of us made everything they could to improve themselves so we could have a chance to have a girl like that.

So 80% of the consequences do come from 20% of the causes, that shit is wild, holy fuck

you can also get kisses, hugs, handholding, and basic human affection from a hooker as well.
And after the time is out she forgets about you and that's it?
It's not about the pleasure but also the connection with the opposite gender which when lacking is detrimental to males' mental health.

If you had the choice, which would you rather have?

1) KHHTV loyal traditional wife who genuinely loves you and will never leave your side (unless you cheat, beat her, etc).

2) New woman to fuck everyday, and you will have an unlimited supply. You will never fuck the same woman twice, and women are crazily lusting for your dick.

Stacy loyal wife of course. But if one could vote for both then - Whenever Stacy loyal wife is unable or on her period and tired from cooking/cleaning and managing household domestic affairs and raising the kids all day, let her take rest, and then one we can use the new women for a night or two. Assuming the new women will then go away quietly and she was STD tested prior and on the birth control pill also.

Last edited:
You only get to choose one here buddy boyo
I agree with you

There is only one favourite way of life.
And that is for many and me if I could:

The stabilty + secret adventures combo.

Housewife should cook and do the dishes when she comes home AND make Money while I enjoy myself during the day.
Whats wrong wit that buddy man my friend

I agree with you

There is only one favourite way of life.
And that is for many and me if I could:

The stabilty + secret adventures combo.

Housewife should cook and do the dishes when she comes home AND make Money while I enjoy myself during the day.
Whats wrong wit that buddy man my friend
Do you know what an either/or question is?

Its actually incredible because those 20% are what all the normies think incels want, they all think we just want what chad have and if we really wanted and put "effort", we could have the first one, when in reality the vastly majority of us would kill to have the pure kind hearted girl that love us honestly and a lot of us made everything they could to improve themselves so we could have a chance to have a girl like that.

So 80% of the consequences do come from 20% of the causes, that shit is wild, holy fuck
If I have it correct, of those 20% of causes, 20% of those also do 80% of the affects from the original 20%. It’s like a fractal or something.

Of course, it's an ideal. You could argue that all ideals are, in a sense, childish (read: naive), and that's probably correct. But so what? The strive for the ideal is what allows us to achieve something great. It's like reaching infinity. You'll never get there, but you can get pretty damn far in your quest to arrive there.

Everything we aim to do is some close approximation of our perceived ideal (perfection, as we believe it and imagine it), and everything we actually do is some deviation from that ideal. We shouldn't discourage the quest for the ideal.

Yes, the hypothetical in the first option is pure fantasy, since females can't turn off their hypergamy any more than you can - through sheer force of will - COMMAND YOUR COCK to not rise when you see your perfect (physically) ideal woman nude, in-person, and imagine the most mind-bending sex with her. But attaining a fantasy is not the point, nor the idea behind this poll or this particular option. It's to test what we would ultimately choose, if pushed into a corner and be forced into a decision. That's the purpose of these hypothetical questions. They test what you truly believe/want.

If I have it correct, of those 20% of causes, 20% of those also do 80% of the affects from the original 20%. It’s like a fractal or something.
There's probably a proof of this buried somewhere in the archive of some obscure mathematics department.

Last edited:
I think after 120, the benefits of IQ max out and start going down hill in other ways as well.
Correct. After about 120, the utility of IQ for life success (financial, social, genetic) tapers off. Any more is basically an evolutionary niche that's developed as a reserve ace-in-the-hole in case some devastating catastrophe or whatever occurs which demands a solution that the lesser intelligent cannot produce.

Do you know what an either/or question is?

Yes, an incomplete one, in my case.

Here is an example of another question when answering different might be right:

Do you have blue or green hair ?
Incomplete questions can be interesting. Very well. But sometimes the answer needs another option.

Like: Do you want egg-white or egg-yellow for breakfast ? Sometimes the answer is both. Sometimes it’s pancakes.
What’s wrong with the truth ?

Your hair might not be blue or green.
But good topic!

The question was interesting. Respect.
What do you think about my point?

Please explain what an either or question is, I don’t know :-D

Greetings bro ++++
Pancake !

Last edited:
Yes, an incomplete one.
Do you have blue or green hair ?
incomplete question can be interesting
But sometimes the answer needs another option. Like:
Do you like egg-white or egg-yellow for breakfast ? Sometimes the answer is both.
What’s wrong with the truth ?
Your hair might not be blue or green.
Greetings bro.

Ps The question was interesting. Respect.
What do you think about my point ?
Bro, he could have easily added a "both" option or some other variation where you're married to your loyal virgin (before you sex her) wife, where she's accepting of you sleeping around. He intentionally didn't put that option, because you have to make a choice between two very different options.

Bro, he could have easily added a "both" option or some other variation where you're married to your loyal virgin (before you sex her) wife, where she's accepting of you sleeping around. He intentionally didn't put that option, because you have to make a choice between two very different options.
I know he could. He is very smart, I know.
I also think the question was great.
And interesting.

But that is not my point. My point is that you don’t have to choose between two options.
Please remember: whenever you have two options: two is good, more is better.
I don't disrespect. I like this topic and every view in it.

Ok, i will choose, for fun sake:

New lustfully wamins every day don't make your favorite pancake.
Its fun to surprise people, and make them happy, which you can do better when you know what they like, because you know them well. Shit now i answered with option one. Damn. The truth is option zero. no choice. But the hypothetical choices I like.
  • Copexodius Maximus rules! love him.
Good topics
Based Meme
Cheers

Last edited:
I know he could. He is very smart, I know.
I also think the question was great.
And interesting.

But that is not my point. My point is that you don’t have to choose between two options.
Please remember: whenever you have two options: two is good, more is better.
I don't disrespect. I like this topic and every view in it.

Ok, i will choose, for fun sake:

New lustfully wamins every day don't make your favorite pancake.
Its fun to surprise people, and make them happy, which you can do better when you know what they like, because you know them well. Shit now i answered with option one. Damn. The truth is option zero. no choice. But the hypothetical choices I like.
  • Copexodius Maximus rules! love him.
Good topics
Based Meme
Cheers
Glad you answered, cause otherwise I would have pulled this meme on you but for theoretical extremes choices.

413D292C 0A0C 4DD1 B5F0 BB5A4B7B8BCA

Glad you answered, cause otherwise I would have pulled this meme on you but for theoretical extremes choices.

View attachment 771164
Funny reply anyhow, your meme ! Haha. + +
You know who els can be irritating like me? CHAT.GTP f_cking nuances all the time :-D
One last time, because of the rules can't say it to often: Appreciate your posts!
You have a new subscriber fan.

Funny reply anyhow, your meme ! Haha. + +
You know who els can be irritating like me? CHAT.GTP
And one last time, bvecause of the rules can't say it to often: Appreciate your posts! You have a new subscriber fan.
Jfl, I’ll just hope you aren’t a fed.

Neither tbh, exclusive friends with benefits would be the best option

Neither tbh, exclusive friends with benefits would be the best option

Thats a new one i never thought about. interesting.
nice one ntdegencel.++

exclusive might mean both have no other friends and/or not other friends with benefits.
friends with benefits might mean: temporary, short term or long term, but living apart.
my head explodes trying to find the meaning, lets ask the computer.

(v2 to make it shorter) djeez, still lots of words.

Q: are they around, available when you need them.
If not, sounds like my life :-D

cheers.

Last edited:
Jfl, I’ll just hope you aren’t a fed.
It sounds like a prototype chatbot based on ChatGPT. It sounds so unnatural. KEK

I thought they'd make it to internet forums sooner, tbh.

It sounds like a prototype chatbot based on ChatGPT. It sounds so unnatural. KEK
yes. i agree its not natural. Maybe time for a new rule: Only humans. No "skynet" terminators allowed over here.

Proudweeb better be careful, or some bit will take his place to the top of spam posting.

she must be exactly like my oneitis, but without being a giant slut

Weel all make it

Stsmall507x507 pad600x600f8f8f8

Even this "hardcore" black pill forum is filled with mostly simp pussies, I can't relate to other males either.