Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel news 7/20/20

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

View: https://voca.ro/jvZtmpsZIhw

Topics: greycel apocalypse
New Youngest user and fights over age
Volcels.co thread
Terrible dating advice
NEETards ban
Tranny controversy

after show topic:
“Naked Athena” and “the divine feminine” in Portland riots.
@Personalityinkwell
@Incellectual
@Edfech
@Swimcell
@Venomkore
@Six
@ThoughtfulCel
@MountainGorilla
@Ellsworth
@HidekiTojota
@Sparrow's Song
@Operation Miranda
@Yerberito
@ItsOver4cel
@metabuxx
@DepressionTookMyIQ
@San Salvador
@FUCKITALLREEE
@pp183
@MartinLutherCoon
@Kurt Gödel
@lll
@werty1457
@1680
@Anonymous MG
@ihaveno1
@Amacko
@manicel
@Dionysus
@builderseed
@Animecel2D
@radishman
@dogcel256
@0fflinemode
@VirginAutistManlet
@Colvin76
@Lone-Star
@Daydreamincel
@zangano1
@ordinaryotaku
@bigantennaemay1
@TheSecondComing
@nihility
@singleplayercel
@Cheesecel
@WØLF
@azathoth1919
@Kasper Poole
@Mogged Loner
@Diocel
@rightfulcel
@MSCW
@squirrelsonfire2
@Pennywise
@streetlyte
@RemoveNormalfags
@Damo the incel
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@FlamingCel
@UpsideDown
@Marquis de Sade
@chudur-budur
@Edfech
@vippnor
@cryptic__egg
@EyesAreSoCold
@Golden
@Joelossus
@FrailPaleStaleMale
@UglySlav
@AccountError
@PluralSpaceRace
@yeshuallah
@78980n
@i_a_m_i
@InMyCellInHell
@BITG
@kikecel
@BlackPill Scholar
@System Restore
@sub8male
@Mega Coper
@latin_elioth
@arab_incel
@Zettacel
@Robtical
@IamJacksBrokenHeart
@Cuyen
@Murdoch89
@unsettling
@Jazavac
@Michinomiya Hirohit
@Sweedee
@FemoidsGTFO
@IncelPolitik
@Nicotine

@SergeantIncel
@Grothendieck
@!romen
@mNFwTJ3wz9
@FastBananaCEO
@PoodankMcGee
@Coulan
@Tenshi
@FallenPrime
@mental_out
@Uglymuggly

Jfl @ the tranny posting tbh

I can keep counting up man do you wanna go to 3?
Are you seriously a child? Like legit, I know you're soy but are you also a child?
Fine I'll go down to a baby's level. If you reply on any thread on this forum you're a gay faggot who likes watching his mom get fucked by niggers and then you rim dudes ass. No immunities, not defense from this, anything you say is void and every single comment you make doubles up your gayness and your filthy cuck desires.

There.

Are you seriously a child? Like legit, I know you're soy but are you also a child?
Fine I'll go down to a baby's level. If you reply on any thread on this forum you're a gay faggot who likes watching his mom get fucked by niggers and then you rim dudes ass. No immunities, not defense from this, anything you say is void and every single comment you make doubles up your gayness and your filthy cuck desires.

There.
Oh yeah well if you look at this alert and view this thread you said that this is fake and everything u said is null and I’m immune

gotem

Oh yeah well if you look at this alert and view this thread you said that this is fake and everything u said is null and I’m immune

gotem
I already said no immunities and everything you say is void. That's void. You're officially gay and rim dude asses. Disgusting.

no it’s not void cuz what you said is void and what you said came before what I said so you are the first person to be voided.
If you respond then you don’t speak English and you speak gay and then I will never be able to understand you again cuz u speak gay and I don’t speak gay cuz I’m not gay like u
You claimed what I said is void after I already claimed everything you'd say is void, so what you said was void and had no effect. You're now 2x gay. Keep going.

You claimed what I said is void after I already claimed everything you'd say is void, so what you said was void and had no effect. You're now 2x gay. Keep going.
I can’t understand your language bro I don’t speak gay I’m sorry. Can you try speaking in English?

@Admiral_Arkantos @vippnor @Sparrow's Song do u see this? I can’t understand gay. I don’t speak gay, do any of you?
X4 gay

Also: corny friends please come to my help pleasee!!!!

X4 gay

Also: corny friends please come to my help pleasee!!!!
Bro I can’t speak gay what are you saying? I’m not from gayland like you so I was never taught gay, this is English only forum. This forum speaks english not gay.

Bro I can’t speak gay what are you saying? I’m not from gayland like you so I was never taught gay, this is English only forum. This forum speaks english not gay.
x5 gay now

I mean the protest method actually makes sense since the objective is not political. It's to indoctrinate and demotivate and cause chaos. It's 5g warfare not a protest.

Jfl @ the tranny posting tbh
It's one of those things that it is highly debated, there is no right answer.
However, telling a 14 year old that "it might get better," while he sees his peers date and have fun while he is alone sounds quite reminiscent of what outsiders tell many incels. :)
nah it isn't
Puberty can be life saving for some people, and opposite for others
I think 18 should be the age requirement

Last edited: