Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Incel Music - Knajjd's Face (Tribute to incels.is mod)

Brutal Blackpill.

Mod with a handsome face gets serenaded, while no one gives a fuck about truecel ugly mods.

It never started for modcels.

Brutal Blackpill.

Mod with a handsome face gets serenaded, while no one gives a fuck about truecel ugly mods.

That's how unfair everything is in life, even in an incel forum.

Brutal Blackpill.

I was just gonna post that

I miss the old gif image

Brutal Blackpill.

I agree with your critic, but in my defense I'd say that knajjd is the only staff member who did a face reveal.

Also, I did do the tribute to banned users, most of the ones I mentioned in the song are truecel level.

gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay

GAY

I agree with your critic, but in my defense I'd say that knajjd is the only staff member who did a face reveal.

Also, I did do the tribute to banned users, most of the ones I mentioned in the song are truecel level.

My critic wasn't addressed to you personally, just a general observation.

In fact, I commend your talent. Have you tried running musician game on foids ?

My critic wasn't addressed to you personally, just a general observation.

In fact, I commend your talent. Have you tried running musician game on foids ?
Thanks. Of course, since high school. But no success.

In fact I remember playing Radiohead while my high school onitis kissed a freshman, we were both on our last year there. Suifuel

I also gave drum lessons to a foid once and developed an onitis in her as well, as soon as she quit I tried and got rejected, even though she always said I was an amazing drummer, etc.

Brutal Blackpill.

this argument makes no sense. i'm the only guy out of the mod team who has his pics floating around.

edit
Thanks. Of course, since high school. But no success.

In fact I remember playing Radiohead while my high school onitis kissed a freshman, we were both on our last year there. Suifuel

I also gave drum lessons to a foid once and developed an onitis in her as well, as soon as she quit I tried and got rejected, even though she always said I was an amazing drummer, etc.
drums too??? wat.. how many things do you even play??

Is he incel? He would be very successful being gay twink (I'm spontaneous facts) even with some teenagers, what is going on here? It would kill at various places in specific niches.
He can not do the super masculine type but catches teen foids quietly! mentalcel, if I could manage to deflate the face and increase my penis would cease to be one but I am still mentalcel.

Last edited:
drums too??? wat.. how many things do you even play??
Sorry, I hadn't been alerted on that message, I think the alert doesn't work when the user replies or mentions someone in an edit.

I play drums, acoustic guitar, electric guitar and bass. I'd put in that order from what I can do best to worse. Basically everything you have in a rock band.

I started playing drums at 13, acoustic guitar at 15. Electric guitar and bass are things I can only play because they're similar to playing acoustic guitar, but I never really practiced them much. I can't really do techniques, fast guitar solos, etc.

I practiced keyboard for a while as well but I wouldn't consider my level as "being able to play it". I can do like 2 simple songs and that's it.

Yeah I think this would be knajjd's best chance as well. Careful with mentioning knajjd in relation to gays though :feelsbaton:

Make a tribute for everyone

Is he incel? He would be very successful being gay twink (I'm spontaneous facts) even with some teenagers, what is going on here? It would kill at various places in specific niches.
He can not do the super masculine type but catches teen foids quietly! mentalcel, if I could manage to deflate the face and increase my penis would cease to be one but I am still mentalcel.
what is that supposed to mean? i'm not gay, and neither does something as repulsive and worthless as being dicked by random males mean anything. anyone can experience it effortlessly.

Sorry, I hadn't been alerted on that message, I think the alert doesn't work when the user replies or mentions someone in an edit.

I play drums, acoustic guitar, electric guitar and bass. I'd put in that order from what I can do best to worse. Basically everything you have in a rock band.

I started playing drums at 13, acoustic guitar at 15. Electric guitar and bass are things I can only play because they're similar to playing acoustic guitar, but I never really practiced them much. I can't really do techniques, fast guitar solos, etc.

I practiced keyboard for a while as well but I wouldn't consider my level as "being able to play it". I can do like 2 simple songs and that's it.

Yeah I think this would be knajjd's best chance as well. Careful with mentioning knajjd in relation to gays though :feelsbaton:
owow, the only thing i am talented in is LDARing. i am jealous.

please no one try to mess with my knajjd bro

what is that supposed to mean? i'm not gay, and neither does something as repulsive and worthless as being dicked by random males mean anything. anyone can experience it effortlessly.

owow, the only thing i am talented in is LDARing. i am jealous.
Not true, you're good at moderating, your English level is amazing considering your age and native language and you're the most hardcore multi-tasker I've ever heard about.

Not true, you're good at moderating, your English level is amazing considering your age and native language and you're the most hardcore multi-tasker I've ever heard about.
I ship it.

Based on this idea but with improved lyrics.

Lyrics:

They say that Knajjd owns half JB pussies of his town
With Erdogan connections to spread his wealth around
Born into society, a rich Chad's only child,
He had everything a man could want: cute face, money, high IQ

But I, I post on his forum
And I curse the life I'm living And I curse my ugliness
And I wish I could possess,
Oh, I wish I could possess,
Oh, I wish I could possess Knajjd's face

Chadfishers print his picture almost everywhere they reside:
Knajjd at Tinder, Knajjd at r/cuteguys
And the rumors of his parties and the orgies with JBs!
Oh, he surely must be happy with everything he's seized

(chorus)

He freely facemogged everyone, he had the halo effect
And they were grateful when banned by him and agreed he was correct
So my mind was filled with wonder when on incels.is I read
"Knajjd dispensed all his JBs and chose to mod incels instead"

@SergeantIncel
@JeffGoldblumInTheFly

This nigga literally mogs Calvin Klein models and here he is modding a fucking incel forum. Over over over.

Based on this idea but with improved lyrics.

Lyrics:

They say that Knajjd owns half JB pussies of his town
With Erdogan connections to spread his wealth around
Born into society, a rich Chad's only child,
He had everything a man could want: cute face, money, high IQ

But I, I post on his forum
And I curse the life I'm living And I curse my ugliness
And I wish I could possess,
Oh, I wish I could possess,
Oh, I wish I could possess Knajjd's face

Chadfishers print his picture almost everywhere they reside:
Knajjd at Tinder, Knajjd at r/cuteguys
And the rumors of his parties and the orgies with JBs!
Oh, he surely must be happy with everything he's seized

(chorus)

He freely facemogged everyone, he had the halo effect
And they were grateful when banned by him and agreed he was correct
So my mind was filled with wonder when on incels.is I read
"Knajjd dispensed all his JBs and chose to mod incels instead"

@SergeantIncel
@JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Is that knajjd's actual face?

If so, knajjd, you are a filthy fakecel. Despite being small, youre still good looking, so you at least have a nonzero chance of finding an even smaller girl who finds you attractive.

We have a ZERO CHANCE of finding anything.

You do not belong here if that is your face. I think SeargantIncel should remove you with honourable discharge for good service or whatever.

Manlets with 7.5-8/10 looks still have a chance, despite it being only a fraction greater than zero. I have a hungarian friend who is 175cm and modelled for Braun in London, and worked as a chef on a cruise ship for a couple of years. Since he was 16 he's slept with over 200 women. He says all he needs to do is start up basic conversation, ask where a girl is from, what's she doing in town or on the ship, and immediately after ask if she's doing anything later. Every single girl gives him a mobile number and asks to meet up later. He's also muscular and dedicated gym goer.

The hungarian friend was 9.5/10 though.

Last edited by a moderator:

If so, knajjd, you are a filthy fakecel. Despite being small, youre still good looking, so you at least have a nonzero chance of finding an even smaller girl who finds you attractive.

You do not belong here if that is your face. I think SeargantIncel should remove you with honourable discharge for good service or whatever.

Manlets with good looks still have a chance, despite it being only a fraction greater than zero.
We don't have anyone else, sooner or later you will find out that there are many fakecels-volcels-larpers here. You can't have a flawless community for real incels and truecels, nowhere in the internet.

Manlets with 7.5-8/10 looks still have a chance, despite it being only a fraction greater than zero. I have a hungarian friend who is 175cm and modelled for Braun in London, and worked as a chef on a cruise ship for a couple of years. Since he was 16 he's slept with over 200 women. He says all he needs to do is start up basic conversation, ask where a girl is from, what's she doing in town or on the ship, and immediately after ask if she's doing anything later. Every single girl gives him a mobile number and asks to meet up later. He's also muscular and dedicated gym goer.

I want to claw my eyes out with that suicide fuel, I hate foids so much

I want to claw my eyes out with that suicide fuel, I hate foids so much
Don’t hate foids for following their biology.

My feelings of inceldom and anger are directed not at women for not wanting to be with me, but rather, they’re directed inward. I am sad and angry that I have to wake up with this ugly face, period. I live and breathe inceldom as an inward, visceral hatred of my own genetics and the unfortunate reality I had to be born with this face, and I don’t blame others for their natural behaviour.

I think that’s where I stand out from other incels, I don’t hate women, I just hate myself and wish I didn’t exist

Also, why the fuck is knajjd even on this forum if he’s attractive? Why are you wasting your time here dude? Like I said, this is a place for people with genuinely zero prospects of love and relationships. Your prospects EXIST. You’re a chadlite by looks with admittedly quite damaged prospects because of being 5’2 or something, but still that’s more than zero. So go and meet women and you will inevitably eventually meet a midget girl who will fall in love with you. Stop wasting your time here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Knajjd is only 14, give him time to grow.

My feelings of inceldom and anger are directed not at women for not wanting to be with me, but rather, they’re directed inward.
You shouldn't blame yourself. This is very beta behaviour. Why blame yourself when there is others to blame. Does Chad blame himself?
and I don’t blame others for their natural behaviour.
You really should.. not too long ago people got to be with their looksmatch and through perseverance could get a relationship with them.
So go and meet women and you will inevitably eventually meet a midget girl who will fall in love with you.
Even midget girls want Chad.

When it comes to Nadge, his features are too big to ignore (ironically) and to a woman do not signify a strong protector. Simple as, if you do not even come close to what a woman wants it is game over.

I have the same type of your face but with anglo-saxon fenotype and Est european feutures

that is very flattering, thank you. i am happy to make myself useful.
smile.gif

if you're really going as far as considering a mere "fraction greater than zero," then theoretically everyone has a "chance", sort of like having a chance to win the lottery.

175cm is, what, 5'8"? that can't even be compared to being 5'2". horrible example, especially since you say he has such a looking face to boot. the sort of features i possess are not attractive to any female, it is pretty much void of anything masculine, which is the primary thing that females go for. they have evolved to seek someone who can protect them from the dangers around them and whatnot, hence their fascination with violent criminals and the sort. a midget who cannot even protect himself is the very opposite of that.

please no one try to mess with my knajjd bro
ok.gif

that is very flattering, thank you. i am happy to make myself useful.
smile.gif

if you're really going as far as considering a mere "fraction greater than zero," then theoretically everyone has a "chance", sort of like having a chance to win the lottery.

175cm is, what, 5'8"? that can't even be compared to being 5'2". horrible example, especially since you say he has such a looking face to boot. the sort of features i possess are not attractive to any female, it is pretty much void of anything masculine, which is the primary thing that females go for. they have evolved to seek someone who can protect them from the dangers around them and whatnot, hence their fascination with violent criminals and the sort. a midget who cannot even protect himself is the very opposite of that.

ok.gif
But your chances are anything but small. Or they could be. Depends on a case by case basis. Like I said, 175cm friend slept with 200 women cos he was 9.5/10 model. If you’re 9/10, you may only get 100 women, 8.5 you may only get 5-10 etc. a feminine pretty boy face is absolutely one of the faces women go for. Your chances as manlet are only zero below 7/10, which you are not.

But your chances are anything but small. Or they could be. Depends on a case by case basis. Like I said, 175cm friend slept with 200 women cos he was 9.5/10 model. If you’re 9/10, you may only get 100 women, 8.5 you may only get 5-10 etc. a feminine pretty boy face is absolutely one of the faces women go for. Your chances as manlet are only zero below 7/10, which you are not.
“pretty boy” implies a mix of masculine and feminine features. as i said, i don’t have a mix and just look gay and often get confused for a child to boot.

i’m curious if i can get it right: you must live outside the west to not realise just how short 5’2” is, yes? around southeast asia, maybe?

“pretty boy” implies a mix of masculine and feminine features. as i said, i don’t have a mix and just look gay and often get confused for a child to boot.

i’m curious if i can get it right: you must live outside the west to not realise just how short 5’2” is, yes? around southeast asia, maybe?
Yes a high school friend of mine was 5'1 I know how tall it is. And did u read what I said? You are not less than 7/10, so your chance IS NOT ZERO ie IF U GO OUT AND LOOK FOR WOMEN you will inevitably find one who is highly attracted to you, given enough exposure to women.

That fact alone should indicate you do not belong here. Because you have a very real chance of meeting a midget girl, and she will like you because you have a delicate, attractive face.

Yes youre short and look like a kid. You'll age EVENTUALLY. And your face will remain attractive. Yes youre not 9 or 10. But youre not 7 or below. You can't argue your way out of it no offense. The only thing stopping you is that you have resigned yourself to saying IM SHORT and refusing to go out and find that midget chick who wants to fuck your brains out
Youre like a mid-high 8/10. YOU HAVE THE FACE. If you have a good face, you have no argument to stand on. The entirety of the forum will agree with me im sure.

Is Turkey considered western? I have my doubts even for Brazil :waitwhat:

I mean, in my specific location things are pretty western, but Brazil as a whole.

Also, do Turkish sluts also put things like "must be over six feet" on Tinder? Here I've never seen that.

Knajjd want pics of my 5’1 Muslim friend who got a midget super hot model tier Muslim girl? He’s muscular 9/10 and his gf is also 9+/10 with ideal body

Yes a high school friend of mine was 5'1 I know how tall it is. And did u read what I said? You are not less than 7/10, so your chance IS NOT ZERO ie IF U GO OUT AND LOOK FOR WOMEN you will inevitably find one who is highly attracted to you, given enough exposure to women.

That fact alone should indicate you do not belong here. Because you have a very real chance of meeting a midget girl, and she will like you because you have a delicate, attractive face.

Yes youre short and look like a kid. You'll age EVENTUALLY. And your face will remain attractive. Yes youre not 9 or 10. But youre not 7 or below. You can't argue your way out of it no offense. The only thing stopping you is that you have resigned yourself to saying IM SHORT and refusing to go out and find that midget chick who wants to fuck your brains out
Youre like a mid-high 8/10. YOU HAVE THE FACE. If you have a good face, you have no argument to stand on. The entirety of the forum will agree with me im sure.

i've tried online dating quite a bit, and have always barely got any matches, if at all. all were bots or ghosters. now imagine my chances if i added my height and general retardation into the mix by attempting to date in real life. the point is that after such horrible lack of success even on online dating platforms, i certainly don't need to bother with in real life stuff.

as a male, your competition are other males, not females. you can be taller than a female but it means naught, because they are not who you compete with for the females. you are to be taller than the average male in your location, not the average female.

what's more, particularly short females are usually even more severe heightists. they want to show the world that just because they are short, they don't have to settle and etc to compensate for it.

also, your 5'1" friend can't be "9/10", he's 5'1"...
no1.gif

Is Turkey considered western? I have my doubts even for Brazil :waitwhat:

I mean, in my specific location things are pretty western, but Brazil as a whole.

Also, do Turkish sluts also put things like "must be over six feet" on Tinder? Here I've never seen that.
well, barely anyone here uses tinder but i don't recall seeing anything of the sort.

it is the same thing here, it depends on the location. overall, however, of course not.

i've tried online dating quite a bit, and have always barely got any matches, if at all. all were bots or ghosters. now imagine my chances if i added my height and general retardation into the mix by attempting to date in real life. the point is that after such horrible lack of success even on online dating platforms, i certainly don't need to bother with in real life stuff.

as a male, your competition are other males, not females. you can be taller than a female but it means naught, because they are not who you compete with for the females. you are to be taller than the average male in your location, not the average female.

what's more, particularly short females are usually even more severe heightists. they want to show the world that just because they are short, they don't have to settle and etc to compensate for it.

also, your 5'1" friend can't be "9/10", he's 5'1"...
no1.gif

well, barely anyone here uses tinder but i don't recall seeing anything of the sort.

it is the same thing here, it depends on the location. overall, however, of course not.
Facial aesthetics are independent of height. 5’1 friend has face of a model, same as his gf. They’re both under 5’1 and are very happy together. Also, you are misunderstanding and misrepresenting the competition for sex. The only fighting that goes on is fighting for good genetics, once you’re born, you no longer fight for females because your genetic destiny has been determined.

Once you’re born, you just need to fulfill your genetic destiny. It is not a “fight against taller men”, it is “finding the shorter girl who likes you”

Do you see where I’m coming from?

Do you understand the shifted perspective I’m trying to illustrate?

Put it this way, if there are 6 chads and 5 girls at a party, one chad left without a girl. This doesn’t mean this chad is ugly, or that he lost the fight for sex with women, period. This simply means he has to wait a bit for another girl to come along. His genetics are attractive and he simply needs to wait for a girl to come along who notices him.

You’re the same. You’re a chadlite who hasn’t got the height to get noticed to get the girls immediately, but that just means you need to wait a bit for an available girl you click with

Make sense?!

Your genetics are good for attracting a mate.

Most of ours on here are not.

your genetics will be allocated to a nice girl who will love you

Our genetics will not

Like the chad who missed out on a girl at the party, he will find one later. You will too.