Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Incel Music - Knajjd's Face (Tribute to incels.is mod)

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Based on this idea but with improved lyrics.

Lyrics:

They say that Knajjd owns half JB pussies of his town
With Erdogan connections to spread his wealth around
Born into society, a rich Chad's only child,
He had everything a man could want: cute face, money, high IQ

But I, I post on his forum
And I curse the life I'm living And I curse my ugliness
And I wish I could possess,
Oh, I wish I could possess,
Oh, I wish I could possess Knajjd's face

Chadfishers print his picture almost everywhere they reside:
Knajjd at Tinder, Knajjd at r/cuteguys
And the rumors of his parties and the orgies with JBs!
Oh, he surely must be happy with everything he's seized

(chorus)

He freely facemogged everyone, he had the halo effect
And they were grateful when banned by him and agreed he was correct
So my mind was filled with wonder when on incels.is I read
"Knajjd dispensed all his JBs and chose to mod incels instead"

@SergeantIncel
@JeffGoldblumInTheFly

ban incoming
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

dhMeAzK.gif

10/10 would buy album :whatfeels:
Thanks, I thought you'd enjoy!

I thought about making an incel music compilation with songs from various incels including me, the "Incel Music" channel and others, but maybe I could do an album by myself like Filthy Frank did.

Fucking epic

kee najj eed?

write one for me when I get banned. :cryfeels:

HOLY FUCK THIS IS MAJESTIC, and good fucking voice, :feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

@knajjd

With a face like that why don't you just take full advantage of JBW + prettyboymaxxing and go to japan or korea. You won't be considered "masculine" under western standards but over there you could be a slayer. I guess you've already thought of this and finances are the issue.

locationcel tbh

Why he's a mod is beyond me

write one for me when I get banned. :cryfeels:
Ok promise.

HOLY FUCK THIS IS MAJESTIC, and good fucking voice, :feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:
Muito obrigado!

How did you know how to pronounce "knajjd"?
Since I'm a native Brazilian Portuguese speaker I tend to do a clear syllabic construction in my mind, "ki-na-ji-di", but @StormlitAqua told me it's pronounced like "najd". I tried to mix the two a bit, you can see in the first mention I pronounce it more like StormlitAqua told me, but in the others more like I normally pronounce it. I adapted it to fit in the metric tbh.

I demand chords

Turning: 1/2 step down (I'll keep the chords in their standard formats, so for example, a Dm is actually a Dbm)

Chord at the beginning: x50505

Dm C
Dm A7
G
Dm C F A

F Dm
G

F C Dm
G A7 g f a D5

(repeat)

Dm C F A5 D5

Last edited:
Good one.
Knajjd literally has a model face.

Why he's a mod is beyond me
What can I say, he's a damn good mod.
I confess I was initially unjustly biased against knajjd in the Zesto controversy because I consider knajjd to be good-looking and Zesto to be truecel-looking, which made the whole situation of knajjd confronting Zesto about his brags bizarre, but yeah, he's a good mod indeed, and the rules are the rules.

Also, given how much time knajjd seems to spend on the internet daily, plus the things he talked about here and his height, I fully believe he's an incel (one could argue "I wouldn't be with that face!", but still).

@knajjd

With a face like that why don't you just take full advantage of JBW + prettyboymaxxing and go to japan or korea. You won't be considered "masculine" under western standards but over there you could be a slayer. I guess you've already thought of this and finances are the issue.

locationcel tbh
+1

@knajjd

locationcel tbh
If I were knajjd I'd just go to anime conventions. Asking someone to move out of his country is a bit too much, but weeb/J-Pop culture is everywhere nowadays, there's even a famous cosplayer from Turkey.

His style of looks (plus short height) must not be a popular choice for most women in Turkey but within this niche he could very well succeed. But I'm pretty sure there are also mental reasons for his inceldom.

Last edited:
Haven't seen it. Dude always came across as a manlet with a complex, who compensates with abusing mod powers.
I confess I was initially unjustly biased against knajjd in the Zesto controversy because I consider knajjd to be good-looking and Zesto to be truecel-looking, which made the whole situation of knajjd confronting Zesto about his brags bizarre, but yeah, he's a good mod indeed, and the rules are the rules.
I don't even care if he's mod as long as he doesn't overreact to something I post

This was really good lol

Knajjd is gonna love this

If I were knajjd I'd just go to anime conventions. Asking someone to move out of his country is a bit too much

1. Conventions aren't the same thing, for the women that usually show up to that shit, its just a past time, something fun, they aren't going there with the intention to find a guy they want to fuck, in fact they assume they guys there they definitely don't want to fuck JFL. I've went to a few, and a lot actually show up with their BF's, and if its a guy like knajjd accompanying them, he's a "close friend" (friend zoned). They still want the tall masculine chad, because that's the culture of their country.

2. If you aren't willing to leave a country to get laid, then you don't really want to get laid that much tbh, it isn't much of an issue to you.

here's a copy paste for ur thing:

oh, thank you for the song you've made for me. i can't post on the video itself since my google+ account has personally identifiable information, but i really appreciate it and it has made me laugh. you're such a nice person. i don't know how normal people make it obvious that they appreciate something, but i really do. thank you, thank you, thank you for bothering with me. it is very flattering to have someone make a video, a song, no less, about me. it's made me very happy. thanks.
yu.gif

Haven't seen it. Dude always came across as a manlet with a complex, who compensates with abusing mod powers.

I don't even care if he's mod as long as he doesn't overreact to something I post
i apologise for the double post and the bump, but i didn't see this post yesterday, i was very much drunk. i really must ask; why do you think that i'm abusing my powers? do you think that your blatant brag post did not merit a warning, or are you so much of a lookist that you can't take being warned by a midget?

i hadn't seen this post, either. thank you
meeting.gif
i am glad to be of some use.

@knajjd

locationcel tbh
i'm not in the west, nor am i white. i was born in and live in turkey. there's no way that i'm going to "prettyboymax", either, because it'd mean i'd look more like a kid, which is HORRIBLE for sexual attraction. i'd grow a beard if i could.

AHAH its funny

i apologise for the double post and the bump, but i didn't see this post yesterday, i was very much drunk. i really must ask; why do you think that i'm abusing my powers? do you think that your blatant brag post did not merit a warning, or are you so much of a lookist that you can't take being warned by a midget?
We already discussed this months ago

it'd mean i'd look more like a kid, which is HORRIBLE for sexual attraction. i'd grow a beard if i could.

Yeah, in Turkey, is it such a great country that you'd never leave for a chance at romantic success?

So many closet homos here tbhtbh

Yeah, in Turkey, is it such a great country that you'd never leave for a chance at romantic success?
come on, i'm 5'2". there's no country upon this world that values short people, especially not midgets like i. also, masculinity is very, very important. this is the case for females everywhere. this doesn't really change from place to place.

besides, in this country my parents support me. buy me what i want. i am serious when i say that i've never done anything by myself in my entire life, there's no way i could possibly go to a whole different country by myself, especially not just so that i can get my dick wet. i can't even imagine myself buying stuff from a nearby shop by myself. it'd make me feel worse resorting to an approach as severe as changing countries just for the chance of sex, if anything. may as well hire a prostitute or something at that point. both are with you due to stuff other than physical attraction. the poor third world whore is with you for status/money, and so is the prostitute. same thing. i can't really make sense of the the people who see SEA and etc. as their salvation, really.

Amazing!

I think @knajjd is a great mod. Dont get y ppl gotta hate.
But he face mogs me to shit lol

besides, in this country my parents support me. buy me what i want. i am serious when i say that i've never done anything by myself in my entire life

You've never had a job?

wtf i love it

Ok promise.

Muito obrigado!

Since I'm a native Brazilian Portuguese speaker I tend to do a clear syllabic construction in my mind, "ki-na-ji-di", but @StormlitAqua told me it's pronounced like "najd". I tried to mix the two a bit, you can see in the first mention I pronounce it more like StormlitAqua told me, but in the others more like I normally pronounce it. I adapted it to fit in the metric tbh.

Turning: 1/2 step down (I'll keep the chords in their standard formats, so for example, a Dm is actually a Dbm)

Chord at the beginning: x50505

Dm C
Dm A7
G
Dm C F A

F Dm
G

F C Dm
G A7 g f a D5

(repeat)

Dm C F A5 D5
>tuning down a half step unironically
Nothing annoys me more than learning songs in non-standard tuning. That said, its not some bastard like DADGAD or 4ths tuning or whatever

Don't give me the easier to play excuse either. A properly set up guitar in standard tuning is super easy to play. tuning down makes the strings super loose and I always slip my fingers.

I will listen to this when I get home form work. Negative inhib for doing this but the song's lyrics are gay and not true.

素晴らしです!

Now i'm inspired to do something like this, but i'm a brainlet for lyrics.
I always thought it was pronounced "kanajeed".

just rockstar maxx bro

I think I'm going blind
I always read it as "khajid"

>tuning down a half step unironically
Nothing annoys me more than learning songs in non-standard tuning. That said, its not some bastard like DADGAD or 4ths tuning or whatever

Don't give me the easier to play excuse either. A properly set up guitar in standard tuning is super easy to play. tuning down makes the strings super loose and I always slip my fingers.

I will listen to this when I get home form work. Negative inhib for doing this but the song's lyrics are gay and not true.
Tbh my cousin sold me the guitar already in that tuning and I was too lazy to change it, not to mention the instrument kinda "get used" to the tuning so in the first weeks you have to tune it all the time if you want to change the tuning. It's not any easier to play, but it's a bit easier to sing for a baritone like me.

Also, when I was younger I liked a lot of bands who had songs in crazy tunings and it was very frustrated not to be able to play them because I only had one guitar, but one semitone done or drop D are not that bad.

I'm terrible at instruments and my voice sounds like a cat being strangled tbh. This is some good culture we have though. It makes me feel happy. :feelsokman: