Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel hating toilets are legit ugly

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Most of the TOILETS who hate incels are dirty ugly landwhales who have no validation from Chad and they vent out their frustrtation on incels. Lbh because most foids dont even give a two fcks about us incels in real life, they are so engrossed in getting their pussy widened by constant sex from Chads , they dont have anything to gain from engaging with us. This is so brutal to realize that we are invisible for probably most Staceys out there, we are a group of new generation outcaste made systematically by the new world order. Being hated by a real Stacey will actually we be an ascending for us tbh, all we get attention is from legit failures and sore depressive loser females. ITS OVER

Yeah. Average beckies are too busy getting their pussies blasted full of Chads coom to care about incels.

Ugly foids/plain Jane's have the WORST personalities. Maybe 5.5, 6/10 at best they're legit more stuck up than stacies and treat incels the worst

Yeah. Average beckies are too busy getting their pussies blasted full of Chads coom to care about incels.
Its a serious issue. At least beckys should fck with us , we are not that revolting tbh

Its a serious issue. At least beckys should fck with us , we are not that revolting tbh
Sucks but can't blame em. If we had the choice of fucking a stacy or low-tier becky, it'd be stacy every time. Same goes for foids but they actually have the choice of chad.

Ugly foids/plain Jane's have the WORST personalities. Maybe 5.5, 6/10 at best they're legit more stuck up than stacies and treat incels the worst

they should be kicked

Sucks but can't blame em. If we had the choice of fucking a stacy or low-tier becky, it'd be stacy every time. Same goes for foids but they actually have the choice of chad.
tbh at this point i will shack any hole i get... it just have to be a female :cryfeels: its a really bad condition for me

Not even just fuck with us, but at least show us some respect and a little manners. That's what I can't stand the most. Stacies for the most part can be cordial if you're not sending them signals of wanting to get with them. Also, they're more secure in themselves. Beckies wear their disdain for sub-chads on their sleeves.

It's because they're bitter at being played with by the hot guys, and get tired of sub-chads always trying to kiss up to them. Rubs it in their face that those guys are actually their ltr match.

Cope, as an ugly low T rice manlet I always knew the tall white stacies were out of my league and I had no interest in them. All the girls I liked were short, below average, ethnic and sometimes fat beckies.

Not even just fuck with us, but at least show us some respect and a little manners. That's what I can't stand the most. Stacies for the most part can be cordial if you're not sending them signals of wanting to get with them. Also, they're more secure in themselves. Beckies wear their disdain for sub-chads on their sleeves.

It's because they're bitter at being played with by the hot guys, and get tired of sub-chads always trying to kiss up to them. Rubs it in their face that those guys are actually their ltr match.
Yeaah tahts right , those beckys should get that in head right... unless she is a Stacy, we are superior to her for just being born as a male . Its a natural biological fact, no point in denying it.. one should fear and show respect to the superior

Cope, as an ugly low T rice manlet I always knew the tall white stacies were out of my league and I had no interest in them. All the girls I liked were short, below average, ethnic and sometimes fat beckies.
it was over for ricecels when they were born .

Yeah, they were out of your league. You never went for them because the answer would obviously be no.

Your looksmatch though? She goes for chad because chad says yes.

Yes they all rejected me and one of them made fun of me together with her ugly friends.
Brutal.. i know what you talkin about cause this soul has witnessed it all

Yeah, they were out of your league. You never went for them because the answer would obviously be no.

Your looksmatch though? She goes for chad because chad says yes.
Thing is though that in my bluepilled days I would have legit preferred the fat becky over stacy because I had the delusion they would empathize with being ugly, ostracized and rejected by society. I was wrong, that was my first major blackpill.

Although I have to say that even today I still don't like the typical stacy, they're too tall and masculine. I think most low T subhumans prefer short average looking foids because they don't challenge their masculinity.

They’re incels in denial and want to project their insecurities on us. It’s part of the reason IT is so obsessed with us

Stacy's have the best personality on average

there is no female equivalent to inceldom. these whores should be injected with herpes needles

Young Women Suck.