Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel books with AI

YellowJesus

YellowJesus

Better drink a coffee than suicide
★★★
Title.
Recently I've seen many threads asking books about incels.
The answer is that there aren't many of them, the one that keeps popping in my head right now is "Notes from the Underground" by Dostoevskij.
But as far as I know, an actual book about "incels" isn't out there yet.

Well now, I've seen articles about actual writers using ChatGPT and they claim to:
"take full advantage of the potential of ChatGPT's artificial intelligence to create a deep, engaging text full of personal stories"

The writer follows along by saying:
"This is not a copy & paste operation, but an articulated and fruitful dialogue with artificial intelligence, which has allowed us to achieve a result of great quality. According to Bruno, using ChatGPT to write a book is like talking to a friend. In fact, the platform, thanks to its ability to learn and adapt, allows to obtain adequate answers and to support the creativity of the author, without limiting it."
>We all know that ChatJewPT is very bluepilled, but maybe with the right prompt it could lead to satisfying results.

""But caution is needed," Bruno adds. "The risk is that too many people improvise writers without having any idea how to write a professional book. Using ChatGPT as a support and inspiration tool can be very useful, but relying completely on it could lead to texts lacking in originality and personality. A good writer must have his own vision, an authentic voice and a personal experience that no artificial intelligence can replace."
Water is wet, here. But yeah I mean you need at least an idea of what you are trying to write, and by that you need to be very specific.

Lastly you can give ChatGPT the text to try and see if there are any syntax, punctuations errors and so on.
What do you guys think?

tl;dr Use of ChatGPT to write a book while also adding personal touches

"incel book"... wouldn't it be over before it even begins?

"incel book"... wouldn't it be over before it even begins?
I think, just like any other literature movement, being able to write about a situation in which people are living in, can be beneficial for the latter to better understand their situation by looking at someone else perspective, while also giving comfort about it.
On the other hand it could spread light on something that recently the media has been speaking so much about, but doesn't really understand.

I think, just like any other literature movement, being able to write about a situation in which people are living in, can be beneficial for the latter to better understand their situation by looking at someone else perspective, while also giving comfort about it.
On the other hand it could spread light on something that recently the media has been speaking so much about, but doesn't really understand.
mate, i was joking.

they dont want to understand us. they dont feel comfortable around us. they'll overwhelm our light with shadow; learn to move in darkness.

mate, i was joking.

they dont want to understand us. they dont feel comfortable around us. they'll overwhelm our light with shadow; learn to move in darkness.
maybe im taking this too seriously, mang. i wanted to make a serious thread but i already told a guy that hes a nigger so

its over

@Orzmund is on it

That AI bot is programed to be soy. Any book it writes about incels is going to be full of misconceptions.

Title.
The answer is that there aren't many of them, the one that keeps popping in my head right now is "Notes from the Underground" by Dostoevskij.

Well now, I've seen articles about actual writers using ChatGPT and they claim to:
"take full advantage of the potential of ChatGPT's artificial intelligence to create a deep, engaging text full of personal stories"

"This is not a copy & paste operation, but an articulated and fruitful dialogue with artificial intelligence, which has allowed us to achieve a result of great quality. According to Bruno, using ChatGPT to write a book is like talking to a friend. In fact, the platform, thanks to its ability to learn and adapt, allows to obtain adequate answers and to support the creativity of the author, without limiting it."
>We all know that ChatJewPT is very bluepilled, but maybe with the right prompt it could lead to satisfying results.

""But caution is needed," Bruno adds. "The risk is that too many people improvise writers without having any idea how to write a professional book. Using ChatGPT as a support and inspiration tool can be very useful, but relying completely on it could lead to texts lacking in originality and personality. A good writer must have his own vision, an authentic voice and a personal experience that no artificial intelligence can replace."
Water is wet, here. But yeah I mean you need at least an idea of what you are trying to write, and by that you need to be very specific.

Lastly you can give ChatGPT the text to try and see if there are any syntax, punctuations errors and so on.
What do you guys think?

There is already an incel book out there since the 90s; Whatever.

I also think white nights is more incel than notes.

There is already an incel book out there since the 90s; Whatever.

I also think white nights is more incel than notes.
That book is so fucking blackpilled

The abuse of AI extirpates all of these admiral characteristics in the writer, insipid consultations with an AI should ultimately stifle the voice of the writer himself.
You are not wrong, mang.
I aimed towards people that aren't writers already, but that would like to express themselves with the help of AI.

I think if you tell Chat GPT to write a 1,000 word story about [subject], it will write it. However, the story might be fucked because ChatGPT kinda forgets the shit that it writes.

Title.

What do you guys think?

Yes chatGPT is nice for doing basic things. It helped me to create a company plan really quickly. It's also good with laws, in case you are a total layman in that area like me.

Though, it is expert in nothing. So you should do the depth work yourself.