Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel attacked by 2 women, beta white knight yells "don't put your hands on a woman"

Tradcucks are huge simps.

What is wrong with this dudes face:feelspuke: can’t even be bothered to care about the post, how is he even ok with himself

i have no idea why simps stand up for females who consider them to be genetic trash. simps dont realize females hate them regardless of their actions or morals

Again, our society is flawed when...:

Remember, dear fellowcels: There is never an objectively "good" reason for any male to worship a femoid simply because she is short, hazel-eyed, pale and depressed.

fucking old hag boomer stealing his camera, he should sue the bitch :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I want to see him say that to 6'5 Chad.

This guy is the definition of incel just from aesthetics alone

He had an amazing opportunity to tell those magatards that the flag was made in china while they were folding it

Lmao. I prefer Trump to Biden but it's funny af seeing these people trolled. Who still cares about Trump in October 2021 :lul:

What is wrong with this dudes face:feelspuke: can’t even be bothered to care about the post, how is he even ok with himself
If I’m wrong, then forgive me. I suspect he has down syndrome. I feel bad for him. These fuckheads are even bigger cunts if what I’m assuming about the kid is true. I used to be in a special ed program where in gym class, there would be peer tutors that’d help them. While what they do are commendable, most pf them are virtue signalers , treating them like children and all that. Soon as you’re out of that program, all the “good” you’ve experienced — G O N E. These “friends” will treat you as a lesser human.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Tradcucks are huge simps.
they are beyond cucked. leftists are at least unapologetic about their degeneracy,whilst tradcucks are degenerates but lie about it.i would have a better marriage with a blm white leftists then with a "trad wife" kek. the blm girl would at least cheat on me and then two days later talk about opening up the "relationship".the trad thot cheats on me with 50 guys for seven years straight and makes me have 4 kids(all 4 not from me kek) and then when the divorces eventually happens i will get divorced raped.

beta white knight yells "don't put your hands on a woman"​

I agree with him, fingers are delicate, vulnerable (usually unarmored) important tools, and foids wear sharp jewelry

Elbowing

If I was watching, I would follow that simp and beat his fucking ass.