Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment In your IRL experience, which one is more common?

Title

• Good height + bad face man with gf

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Bad height + good face man with gf

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gattsu

gattsu

Do what thou wilt.
★★★
Title

In my experience I'd say it's more common to see an ugly tall dude with a gf, HOWEVER they always seem to end up with way uglier foids whilst the short handsome guys with gfs, whilst less common, tend to get hotter women

Title

In my experience I'd say it's more common to see an ugly tall dude with a gf, HOWEVER they always seem to end up with way uglier foids whilst the short handsome guys with gfs, whilst less common, tend to get hotter women
Where I live its the other way around, the ugliest goons get the prettiest girls just because they are tall

Where I live its the other way around, the ugliest goons get the prettiest girls just because they are tall
Lucky bastards, I see tall dudes with landwhales all the time

Define bad height.

I don't see many guys shorter than me period, 3 days ago I've seen a hipster who was at my chin level, it was an event for me.

This misguided feeling of superiority, I kind of understand why tallfags are assholes towards us shortcels.

When I see guys my height or lower, most of the time they are alone.

On the other hand, most guys with girls are of decent height, and a decent amount of them are either fat, or uglier than me.

Keep in mind, this is East Euro, where basketball (which is a sport for tallfags) is king.

This ain't a question. There are far more ugly tall men with girlfriends than handsome short men with girlfriends.

Similar, every guy I see with a girl/ woman is 4 face and around 190cm tall.

This ain't a question. There are far more ugly tall men with girlfriends than handsome short men with girlfriends.
According to the census?

At the minimum I see, really good height (6'4"+) and MTN face, good height (5'10"+) and HTN/Chadlite face, and very rarely, bad height (< 5'9") and Chad face.

I'd say below 5'8 the majority of women will start looking at you differently, maybe 5'9 in some places
Ok define bad face.

Definitely good height. Immediate examples are my friend from uni who had an average face + severe acne + some problem with his teeth that made them spotty. But multiple girls had crushes on him.
Also my boss who has a 4/10 face but is very tall and has a qt wife.
I've literally never heard any girl talk about or compliment a man's face. All they want is height and whiteness of skin.

Height makes up for lack of face far more than face does for lack of height. Once a man is 5'5" or shorter, no amount of face can save you.

I see good-faced manlets with foids all the time; they mog the ugly tallfags with PSL, anecdotes don't matter. :feelsjuice: