Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel In would literally kill to live a white Chad's life

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
I would literally kill to live a white Chad's life young Leo dicaprio of Johnny depp for example. imagine not only being rich but famous and young foids lusting after you beyond brootal . meanwhile if an incel wants to be rich he would have to get a coding degree also learning acting is way better than getting a coding degree

Would you like to become hindu chad?

Young Leo definitely drowned in the highest tier of JB pussy, that's why he can't stand any foid over 25 now. Imagine eating nothing but fine steaks, veal and caviar and then being told you have to make do with McDonald's and Burger King- LMAO fuck that.

What race are you currently? I’m getting blackcel vibes from the naruto pfp

Based but in all honesty just avoid women irl if you hate being an incel teehee

I would literally kill to live a white Chad's life young Leo dicaprio of Johnny depp for example. imagine not only being rich but famous and young foids lusting after you beyond brootal . meanwhile if an incel wants to be rich he would have to get a coding degree also learning acting is way better than getting a coding degree
Acting is hit or miss. Only a few top percentage succeed, while the rest cope with hardcore drugs and die in the streets.

Still better than the nerd who codes for living

I wish I was a white chad over for deathnics