Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL in this video: apes and whales fighting in the most 'murica video there is.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★

but we are the bad guys. we are ugly. from society point of view its worse than acting like this.
jfl.

We must build colosseum and have fun with this

Ahaha the first world we are so envious about.
Notice the white manlet trying to stop them. That dude should recruit the winner to bang his old wife cunt.

What are you complaining about? Thug boy in the red is based. I salute him.

What are you complaining about? Thug boy in the red is based. I salute him.
i complain about the fact this apes live better life thea me.
they have fun. they have sex.

i complain about the fact this apes live better life thea me.
they have fun. they have sex.
Suicidefuel to think about all the sex that others are having when you're not having any.

nuke the jewsa

Conflict will never end, I think nothing of it

That guy is so fucking based lmao, he doesn't give a fuck, he beats up the whale, then the girl is like she hit her too, then he immediately starts beating the shit out of her lol.

The races are all equally the same huh, yeah ok.

Of course low iq apes are going to fight it out in a public place full of kids and families(I'm black BTW so IT if you're going to call me racist, Fuck you). Sigh and it's no surprise why we blacks are the most hated race and why so many people want us to leave the USA.

That guy is so fucking based lmao, he doesn't give a fuck, he beats up the whale, then the girl is like she hit her too, then he immediately starts beating the shit out of her lol.
Indeed. Another very based black guy. Even if he is a sex haver atleast he's doin God's work. Real justice right here dismissing the pussy pass.

Normies are so inconsiderate. A young future incel could be trying to enjoy the park with his family before he undergoes puberty and inevitably ropes.

Thank you for a good laugh

Rise up Queens

Of course low iq apes are going to fight it out in a public place full of kids and families(I'm black BTW so IT if you're going to call me racist, Fuck you). Sigh and it's no surprise why we blacks are the most hated race and why so many people want us to leave the USA.
tbh

vid describes everything i hate about the ppl of burgerland so much

1562594103004.jpg

Where are you, fatcel? I know you are here too.

but we are the bad guys. we are ugly. from society point of view its worse than acting like this.
jfl.

I want to be as low inhib. This is good motivation for gymcelling.
Have some pride. White men would never dare to humiliate women in public. A white man would bow down and kneel. Maybe even lick her shoes on demand.

Last edited:
niggas are based. He knocked the fat bitch out

"Comment disabled for video"
Golly? I wonder why???

Lol. Lots of slapping.

Dieversity is our strength!

The magic of Disney *watches idiots fight and whites cuck as always*

JFL at the guy who choked him out.

Would buy him a beer.

These ppl act like animals

Can't watch the video for some reason.