Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based In sexual fantasies about very young girls I rarely imagine asians

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
When I fantasize about having sex with 12-13 years old girls, they are mostly white, sometimes indian (not with big nose, for sure) or latino, but rarely asian. So thought now, what is reason of this, and answer may be that asian girls even at older age can look smol petite neotenic lolis with light built, while sexy 12-13 years old white loli at 15-16 already can turn into robust cow, so even in fantasies I trying to bang them before process of cowification, what is no necessity to sex asian girl so young, because older they can keep youthfull petiteness,a and so my feeling is that for white girl prime age is 13, while for asian it is even at 18

In animu world more voluptuous and curvy women (not mix with fat!) can be very sexy, but in 3d mostly only stacies can still look good while bigger (not fat!), but as I am smol man, they would not look fitting for me anyway

Lalatins

Last edited:
ye pretty much tbh

Hello CuckTears

Oh boy here we go

F214DDEC 27F4 4C89 816C B1DCA8998F78
I’m not reading this but good job

Damn you de geso. Now i want a loli so bad.
Eat shit cunt
Images 1

The cowification process :feelskek:

That’s ok senpai

How can "voluptuous and curvy" not be "mixed with fat" that makes no sense.