Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In High School a Chad hacked my social media accounts and made me look like a massively pervert/creep and it made me suicidal

LordRatcel

LordRatcel

Banned
-
Basically this Chad hacked my instagram and instead of making it obvious I had gotten hacked he went around making me look like a massive creep/pervert. Since I was a quiet/reserved, introverted kid the girls in my grade knew nothing about my personality or what I was really like. So this Chad on my Instagram account liked a bunch of girls photos, he’d comment sexual things and DM girls saying I want to smash etc. So basically it didn’t even cross the girl’s minds that my account was hacked and they believed everything, even when I said I got hacked they didn’t believe me. Everyone also started spreading rumours around about me screenshotting their Instagram/Facebook photos and me beating my dick to them. Basically, everyone in my grade was convinced I was a massive pervert/creep and it honestly made me feel suicidal for quite a long time..

>Chad
>Hacking

I doubt this very much. Chad doesn't have time for that shit, he's too busy being bombarded with foids texts and calls. Hacking doesn't even come into the mind of a Chad. To hack would imply you're needing to use alternative methods to influence things, Chad does not need this, Chad just exists and influences, like an aura of influence, he has no need to actually do anything to influence the world around him other than show up.

i want to believe u but this sounds too much like a larp lol i doubt a chad would go through all that for giggles

19983.jpg

Chad never is a bullie bullies are usually statusmaxxed chadlites or upper normies

How did you know who did it? Also why didn’t you beat the shit out of the chad for doing it?

thERe´s only one thing to do in a situation like that

Tbh you probably are a pervert that jerks off to foids social media pics. I know I do.

I mean, if you can’t beat him in a fight just use a weapon like a knife, bat, gun, etc.
just go to jail and be raped by tyrone theory

true chads do not debase themselves engaging in such trivial and inconsequential actions.

I doubt it was a chad.

just go to jail and be raped by tyrone theory
I don’t think the the judge would be that retarded to give a out a murder sentence for something that was 100% justified. But yeah, yet again, chad is worshipped by everybody.

i want to believe u but this sounds too much like a larp lol i doubt a chad would go through all that for giggles
He was a high tier normie and he knew my password because it was the same as my high school account password and the teacher accidentally put all of our account details on a classroom screen

Dont use social media as an incel

JoinedJul 22, 2019Messages54

Chad didn’t hack shit. He probably guessed your password

It was probably a "friend."

Or someone that saw the password and wanted to fuck with you. Probably it was whoever pointed at the chad in blame!

Real Chad's are too busy living to mess with people. Unless they're bullies too. But that's rare.

>Chad
>Hacking

I doubt this very much. Chad doesn't have time for that shit, he's too busy being bombarded with foids texts and calls. Hacking doesn't even come into the mind of a Chad. To hack would imply you're needing to use alternative methods to influence things, Chad does not need this, Chad just exists and influences, like an aura of influence, he has no need to actually do anything to influence the world around him other than show up.
You know how to paint an image with words. That's not a common ability.

nice larp bro now give me ur account details so i can fuck with everyone here as you

Let's be honest. All the foids in your classes thought you were a creepy sleazeball before Chad even touched your Instagram

Probably a LARP but if it’s not then my condolences.