Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal In Grade 10 I overheard my crush saying I look like a monster

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

So tired, so very very tired| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
We were walking to gym class (PE), I was walking alone....of course. She was about 20m behind me, walking with a friend and she talked about me saying to her friend how I look like a monster. Obviously my week was ruined.

I also wrote a letter to my mom and put it under my pillow, that very same day, planning to phone her and ask her to read it, and that letter was a bit crazy bc I asked my mother if I can take a year off school to get face surgeries and height surgery... also it said how I'm "in love" with that girl I just mentioned and another girl (who was a class below me).

FUCKING BRUTAL. Btw that's a term I overheard often ever since I was around 13 or so (until age 10 it seemed like I will grow up to be a 6 feet chad (as per my parents' looks and paediatrician predictions), but then an unknown mutation fucked me up as did early puberty and entering puberty a second time - stunted growth and fucked up my head and face to unimaginable proportions.

Last edited:
Beyond brutal.

Genetics are everything.

We are not human to them. They don't see us as human, they don't treat as as human.

I was refered to as pedo by my former crush once because of they way i dressed

Black pill wins again.

You should have jump scared her.

As a ogrecel I can relate. I was jokingly referred as "butcher".

We were walking to gym class (PE), I was walking alone....of course. She was about 20m behind me, walking with a friend and she talked about me saying to her friend how I look like a monster. Obviously my week was ruined.

I also wrote a letter to my mom and put it under my pillow, that very same day, planning to phone her and ask her to read it, and that letter was a bit crazy bc I asked my mother if I can take a year off school to get face surgeries and height surgery... also it said how I'm "in love" with that girl I just mentioned and another girl (who was a class below me).

FUCKING BRUTAL. Btw that's a term I overheard often ever since I was around 13 or so (until age 10 it seemed like I will grow up to be a 6 feet chad (as per my parents' looks and paediatrician predictions), but then an unknown mutation fucked me up as did early puberty and entering puberty a second time - stunted growth and fucked up my head and face to unimaginable proportions.
You should of told the girl “yes yes i am a monster ROAR RUN AWAY FROM ME!!!”

brutal. foids do not care. they will use you for 2 minutes of cheap gossip at the expense of your entire well being.

Something similar happened to me when I was younger. I liked this girl a lot and my friend saw her diary on her desk. She wrote that I was an ugly loser on it JFL.

FUCKING BRUTAL. Btw that's a term I overheard often ever since I was around 13 or so (until age 10 it seemed like I will grow up to be a 6 feet chad (as per my parents' looks and paediatrician predictions), but then an unknown mutation fucked me up as did early puberty and entering puberty a second time - stunted growth and fucked up my head and face to unimaginable proportio
we will never be treated with any ounce of respect by foids, they are all parasitical narcassistic whores

remember some bitch i liked, giant tits, ok face. bitch got her dad too complain too school that someone was "harassing" her, didnt even talk too her. the teachers would give me task too do in lunch times for a month, that was the start of my realization of foids

Incels are literally seen as sub-human by foids and normies.

Then itcucks will say "They called you a monster because of your personality, teehee"