Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill In fact everybody spreads the blackpill

B

blackpilledtoheart

Greycel
On Reddit, I've come across some red-pillers and blue-pillers arguing abt incels. Blue-piller roastie says "we can fuck whoever we want, what tf is that they(incels) are expecting?"
Just like Blackpillers say "They all go for Chad's, it's over!"
20200615 082652

20200615 082750

Every bluepilled statement is just a further reminder of how painfully real the blackpill is.

My brother.. The blackpill is inevitable and ultimate. Nobody in his/her right mind could possibly deny the blackpill and its truthfulness. Our mere existence is proof enough for the blackpill, normshits just choose to completely ignore us and question our "sanity" or "personality" - jfl.

The next cuckedditor who tells me about his brother's girlfriends bulls nephews cousin being a former incel who ascended all of a sudden can get fucked right away. Just because some bitch normie couldn't get his shit together and lived his life as a basement dweller for 20 years before ascending doesn't mean that the just go out theory applies to us (true incels).

We are doomed to live alone and die alone. That is our unjust fate. We can't do shit about it (I did gymmaxx, looksmaxx, moneymaxx for half a decade). IT: don't expect us to behave any other way. We're upset and that is rightful.