Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In a world driven by logic, and logic only, Hapacels such as our holy prophet would be the master race

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
Think about it.

They are a mix between the best looking race (white) and most intelligent race (asian). They literally are the best a human can get in a post industrial world. But, as female hypergamy is only motivated by stupid parameters, such wrist circumference or BBC ownership, their objective superior value is considered as shit by the normie narrative.

Just be hapacel theory ngl.

Since they are a mix they're less good-looking than whites and less intelligent than asians. Not really master race friendo.

Nah, they'll end up ugly and dumb. An Asian can be attractive and a white can be smart.

Since they are a mix they're less good-looking than whites and less intelligent than asians. Not really master race friendo.

hapacels are 80% of pure genetic trash. literally the ugliest and most autistic of the white race reject pairs up with the self hating asian female who will spawn only manlets with small frames with a dash of autism.

there are some that are elite of both races. However they are the vast minority.

IQ is overrated. I don't think it's a coincidence that whites ruled 90% of the planet at one point

5 IQ points doesn't come close to compensating for asians' lower T, which is what inhibits their faustian spirit

Last edited:
IQ is overrated. I don't think it's a coincidence that whites ruled 90% of the planet at one point

5 IQ points doesn't come close to compensating for asians' lower T, which is what inhibits their faustian spirit

IQ is very important but it has to be matched up with high verbal aptitude.

This is why the Jews run the white world. They don't necessarily have higher T. they would get obliterated by whites in direct combat.

The Asiancels have low verbal IQ. probably even lower than negros. This is why we can't convince anybody of anything. can't even be stand-up comedians. the least likely to be promoted in the corporate world.

Asians are the master race

This is why the Jews run the white world. They don't necessarily have higher T. they would get obliterated by whites in direct combat.

The Asiancels have low verbal IQ. probably even lower than negros. This is why we can't convince anybody of anything. can't even be stand-up comedians. the least likely to be promoted in the corporate world.
Jews are inherently parasitical as it's what nature has decided works best for them, always being the outcasts in every society they enter. Why work when you can just steal from the filthy goyim? It's not like they're above cattle anyway. As such Jews are dependent on the success of other races

As for asians, my point was that the very pillars upon which the modern world rests wouldn't have been possible to create without white people, even if asians technically have a 5 IQ point advantage. They need us and our technology to put all that brain power to use

Jews are inherently parasitical as it's what nature has decided works best for them, always being the outcasts in every society they enter. Why work when you can just steal from the filthy goyim? It's not like they're above cattle anyway. As such Jews are dependent on the success of other races

As for asians, my point was that the very pillars upon which the modern world rests wouldn't have been possible to create without white people, even if asians technically have a 5 IQ point advantage. They need us and our technology to put all that brain power to use

Jews only have IQ points on the whites and they dominate the whites. by hook or by crook.

they own every single white nation. that's why Jews are breeding the whites out. Demographic genocide.

what can you do with your high T now? nothing. Jews own you. it's a fact.

Jews only have IQ points on the whites and they dominate the whites. by hook or by crook.

they own every single white nation. that's why Jews are breeding the whites out. Demographic genocide.

what can you do with your high T now? nothing. Jews own you. it's a fact.
Sure, because of their high verbal IQ coupled with their semi high quantitative IQ, Jews are able to infiltrate positions of leadership in white western societies and subvert them from within. It says nothing about their inventive spirit, or capacity to build flourishing societies on their own

Sure, because of their high verbal IQ coupled with their semi high quantitative IQ, Jews are able to infiltrate positions of leadership in white western societies and subvert them from within. It says nothing about their inventive spirit, or capacity to build flourishing societies on their own

that is simply white washed history. whites woudln't have been able to navigate throughout the world without the Chinese invention of the compass. Whites wouldn't have been able to conquer the world without the Chinese invention of the gunpowder, gun and cannons(which the mongols used too).

Japan actually files more patents per capita than any white nation currently. fact. very inventive indeed.

anyway the point is this, IQ matters. This is also why despite all that America has achieved. China will overcome it in the long run. The Chinese have higher IQ and think longer term.

that is simply white washed history. whites woudln't have been able to navigate throughout the world without the Chinese invention of the compass. Whites wouldn't have been able to conquer the world without the Chinese invention of the gunpowder, gun and cannons(which the mongols used too).

Japan actually files more patents per capita than any white nation currently. fact. very inventive indeed.

anyway the point is this, IQ matters. This is also why despite all that America has achieved. China will overcome it in the long run. The Chinese have higher IQ and think longer term.
except gunpowder was invented by whites hundreds of years later, independent of the asians' discovery of it, and actually used it for something else than fireworks

except gunpowder was invented by whites hundreds of years later, independent of the asians' discovery of it, and actually used it for something else than fireworks

lmao. completely wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_firearm

After the Chinese invented black powder during the 9th century, these inventions were later transmitted to the Middle East, Africa, and Europe. The direct ancestor of the firearm is the fire lance. The prototype of the fire lance was invented in China during the 10th century and is the predecessor of all firearms.

sorry to burst your little white bubble.

The Chinaman gave you the greatest invention the white man had to conquer the world. Yet he does not want to give credit. A little thank you would be nice.

I'm glad the Jews are genociding you idiots.

lmao. completely wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_firearm

After the Chinese invented black powder during the 9th century, these inventions were later transmitted to the Middle East, Africa, and Europe. The direct ancestor of the firearm is the fire lance. The prototype of the fire lance was invented in China during the 10th century and is the predecessor of all firearms.

sorry to burst your little white bubble.

The Chinaman gave you the greatest invention the white man had to conquer the world. Yet he does not want to give credit. A little thank you would be nice.

I'm glad the Jews are genociding you idiots.
Okay, I'll take your word for being incorrect on this. The larger point still stands that if asians truly were superior, they would've done what whites did and conquer the entire planet. It's not like the impulse for imperialism was absent in east asians, it's just that they sucked at it and only warred with each other

Okay, I'll take your word for being incorrect on this. The larger point still stands that if asians truly were superior, they would've done what whites did and conquer the entire planet. It's not like the impulse for imperialism was absent in east asians, it's just that they sucked at it and only warred with each other

Chinese are not a warring race. China never invaded anybody. China was more developed than any other country until the last 100 years. Now China has caught up and will start to pull away in the next couple decades.

The one time the Asians did go on a mass conquering regime was under Genghis Khan, he was pretty damn successful.

The one time the Asians did go on a mass conquering regime was under Genghis Khan, he was pretty damn successful.
Cope, ever heard of imperial Japan?

Asians have a good claim to being the master race tbh

This is a silly argument. Why didn't the Chinese rule the world since they "invented" those things first?

This is a silly argument. Why didn't the Chinese rule the world since they "invented" those things first?

like i mentioned earlier, china does not export conquests. They chose not to. China could've easily conquered India throughout history but it simply chose to live in peace and tranquility alongside each other. Buddhism perhaps.

When the mongols of the same race did, they were more successful than all the white conquerors before.

Mongols are not of the same race as the Han Chinese.

But i hope you realize you are playing to his argument. The Chinese had the "means" to conquer the world, but "chose" not to. Maybe because of their low T perhaps?

Their answer to the Mongol invasion was to wall themselves off.

The alt-right people can also argue that, before Europeans, with their "compasses" and "gunpowder" invented (but never exploited for "conquest") by the Chinese, white people already had such things as the Roman empire under their historical belt, so to speak.

Mongols are not of the same race as the Han Chinese.

But i hope you realize you are playing to his argument. The Chinese had the "means" to conquer the world, but "chose" not to. Maybe because of their low T perhaps?

Their answer to the Mongol invasion was to wall themselves off.

The alt-right people can also argue that, before Europeans, with their "compasses" and "gunpowder" invented (but never exploited for "conquest") by the Chinese, white people already had such things as the Roman empire under their historical belt, so to speak.

mongols are the same race as the chinese.

I never argued that point about CHinese perhaps having low T. He's arguing that IQ is overrated. I'm saying IQ isn't overrated because Jews conquered the white world with pure cunning IQ power. Manipulation, usury etc. without high T.
if i can be 100% honest. As honest as I am about chinaman's doom in the west.

I believe Chinese people by nature are just not evil like whites and jews. Chinese might be a little autistic with dog eating and chit. However, they are just not as evil. Whites like to conquer and kill. Jews like to manipulate and enslave.

When 2 evil forces collide. The one with the higher IQ wins.

Whites have high IQ and high T with all the armies. Give the Jews enough time, the whites are dying for the Jews.

Last edited:
Jews conquered the white world by having no restrains and no morals. This is a Pyrrhic victory if there ever was one, because the Jewish empire is crumbling everywhere already as we speak.

This has nothing to do with their race, btw. There's no such thing as a race that is any more or less "evil" than another. It is cultures that are evil, not entire races. I'll ask you if you think the people who made this are evil by nature:

328e19a03d6f4f3c3e960b8fc3fa78c9.jpg

Winning an ethnic struggle at the expense of giving up your soul is not a victory at all. Winning by inundating the world with evil is only going to destroy you in return. Don't forget that the rot that took down the Roman empire was already quite extensive even while they seemed to be still at the height of their power. The same is happening with the Jews today. The same happened to Europeans during the 19th century.

Last edited:
hapacels are 80% of pure genetic trash. literally the ugliest and most autistic of the white race reject pairs up with the self hating asian female who will spawn only manlets with small frames with a dash of autism.

there are some that are elite of both races. However they are the vast minority.

Good posts, but Asians obviously have much higher verbal aptitude than Negroes. Still, Ashkenazi Jews have higher average IQ (110 -115) and specifically verbal IQ (115 - 120) than North East Asians (average IQ = 105, verbal IQ = ~ 100).

Jews conquered the white world by having no restrains and no morals. This is a Pyrrhic victory if there ever was one, because the Jewish empire is crumbling everywhere already as we speak.

This has nothing to do with their race, btw. There's no such thing as a race that is any more or less "evil" than another. It is cultures that are evil, not entire races. I'll ask you if you think the people who made this are evil by nature:

328e19a03d6f4f3c3e960b8fc3fa78c9.jpg

Winning an ethnic struggle at the expense of giving up your soul is not a victory at all. Winning by inundating the world with evil is only going to destroy you in return. Don't forget that the rot that took down the Roman empire was already quite extensive even while they seemed to be still at the height of their power. The same is happening with the Jews today.

having no morals is what the whites did to the blacks, natives and indians also the vietnamese. to humanity in general. whites did it collectively too.

it's a very funny place for the white man to speak from. i would say the whites are the most evil throughout history by merit alone.

however the Jews are smarter and have conquered you at this present time.

naturally whites feel the Jews are the most evil due to the current state of struggle of whites vs Jews. Don't get it twisted. Jews do not hold a candle to the genocidal past of the Whites.

Last edited:
Meanwhile negroes have an higher "IQ" when it comes to energies and forces:

Good posts, but Asians obviously have much higher verbal aptitude than Negroes. Still, Ashkenazi Jews have higher average IQ (110 -115) and specifically verbal IQ (115 - 120) than North East Asians (average IQ = 105, verbal IQ = ~ 100).

i actually don't think asians have higher verbal aptitude than negros.

name a single funny asian male comedian. name a single asian male speaker that can fill up a stadium like Dave Chapelle or Malcolm X or Louis Farrakhan. Can you even name the last Asian male speaker you can think of? maybe a line you memorized from a lecture or stand-up delivered by an Asian male?

High verbal IQ has to be combined with high EQ as well. This is the art of persuasian. Asians have very very low verbal aptitude.

even look at the Chinese leaders historically. they speak in such monotone boring and lethargic ways.

Last edited:
having no morals is what the whites did to the blacks, natives and indians also the vietnamese. to humanity in general. whites did it collectively too.

Nobody is saying otherwise, all though i'm not speaking about conquest in itself, but the means by which this conquest is achieved.

Cultures conquering one another is not the issue. That's what human beings do. But see, despite the fact the French and the English despised one another, it would have never occurred to the French to poison culture and destroy the morals of an entire society in order to undermine British society. This is what i'm talking about here. The Jews literally went to the extend of selling their soul to the devil in order to "win" against an enemy they couldn't defeat in honorable battle. It's not a real victory, because they had to destroy western society and by extension themselves in the process in order to get the upper hand.

Let me ask you this: do you think the Jews are happy? Do they seem satisfied with their victory? Seems to me that they are among the most miserable people on the planet. Why do you think that is?

Asians have a good claim to being the master race tbh
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

1) Their phenotype is atrocious (short height, small + weak frame, recessed Maxillas and skulls, unattractive epicanthic eye folds, darker skin complexion compared to Whites/Caucasians, all dark eyes, all dark hair, etc).

2) Only North East Asians mog Whites in terms of IQ (by 5 points on average), while the vast majority of other Asian populations have substantially lower IQ than Western/Southern European Whites. Even then, North East Asians have a comparatively lower verbal IQ in relation to their other intelligence parameters (Verbal IQ being, arguably, the most important trait for life success according to studies on psychometrics).

Last edited:
Nobody is saying otherwise, all though i'm not speaking about conquest in itself, but the means by which this conquest is achieved.

Cultures conquering one another is not the issue. That's what human beings do. But see, despite the fact the French and the English despised one another, it would have never occurred to the French to poison culture and destroy the morals of an entire society in order to undermine British society. This is what i'm talking about here. The Jews literally went to the extend of selling their soul to the devil in order to "win" against an enemy they couldn't defeat in honorable battle.

you are blaming the Jews for not playing ball within your rules. that is your problem. same reason you couldn't comprehend why the chinese didn't conquer other nations when they had the technology. the chinese and jews do not play within your rules.

this does not denote inferiority. this simply reflects your narcissistic perception.

only the end result matters like how the whites like to romanticize about their conquests of the past.

The Jews won this time. They didn't play by your rules no. They didn't use force. They used money. they used you against one another.

the japs are losers. that's like using the french to represent whites.
Tbh French have a very good military history, ww2 surrender monkey memes should die.

Tbh French have a very good military history, ww2 surrender monkey memes should die.

japs also defeated russia. something germans couldn't do.

but still both are known for their L's.

you are blaming the Jews for not playing ball within your rules.

It's not my rules, it's the rules of God, the rules of the order of the universe according to which human beings must conform if they wish their societies to be worth anything in the first place.

And the modern west is completely worthless and will eventually die, and the Jews will die along with it.

It's not my rules, it's the rules of God, the rules of the order of the universe according to which human beings must conform if they wish their societies to be worth anything in the first place.

And the modern west is completely worthless and will eventually die, and the Jews will die along with it.

The rules of God written by Jews. it's funny how the white man doesn't realize he's worshipping a Jewish God till this day.

"
I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the Gods they made "

l m f a o. I gotta give it up to the Jews. They got you leashed.

The Japanese also had a very high warrior ideal as a culture.
it's funny how the white man doesn't realize he's worshipping a Jewish God till this day.

There's no such thing as a "Jewish" God. There's only God, and race is not something this God is obviously particularly concerned with.

The Japanese also had a very high warrior ideal as a culture.

There's no such thing as a "Jewish" God. There's only God, and race is not something this God is obviously particularly concerned with.

What's your God's name?

I AM THAT I AM.

I.E., the source of being itself. The Chinese used to call it Tao.

I AM THAT I AM.

I.E., the source of being itself.

Words written by Jews.

God made up by Jews.

Game over.

Conversation over. If you cannot see the most fundamental brainwashing of your psyche. then there's no point for us to continue this discussion. That hook is in too deep.

Words written by Jews.

Like i said, race is irrelevant when it comes to God. This is what Christ reprimanded the Jews for, and the Jews killed him in return and have been on the "run" ever since, so to speak:

Like i said, race is irrelevant when it comes to God. This is what Christ reprimanded the Jews for, and the Jews killed him in return and have been on the "run" ever since, so to speak:

lol you just don't get it. Christianity was used by the Jews to control the whites. they preach a certain set of rules, moral codes if you will, while the jews themselves use the exact opposite tactics in the Talmud. this is why they can so easily control you.

you have been subverted.

More like Jews subverted themselves and they don't even realize it.

More like Jews subverted themselves and they don't even realize it.

I judge by the result as a bystander.

the whites are getting demographically genocided at this very moment by the Jews. Jews have won.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back