Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In a world driven by logic, and logic only, Hapacels such as our holy prophet would be the master race

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
having no morals is what the whites did to the blacks, natives and indians also the vietnamese. to humanity in general. whites did it collectively too.

it's a very funny place for the white man to speak from. i would say the whites are the most evil throughout history by merit alone.

however the Jews are smarter and have conquered you at this present time.

naturally whites feel the Jews are the most evil due to the current state of struggle of whites vs Jews. Don't get it twisted. Jews do not hold a candle to the genocidal past of the Whites.
Nice Jew washed version of history there boyo. Every race of people had slaves, and no race treated its slaves better than whites

it's not just slavery.
you're right, we also brought civilization to every corner of the world and developed most nations we entered hundreds, if not thousands of years into the future. Fuck us

Don't get me wrong, I object to colonialism on the grounds that I think every race should reign in their own territory, but the other side of the equation is often completely left out in discussions of these sorts.

you're right, we also brought civilization to every corner of the world and developed most nations we entered hundreds, if not thousands of years into the future. Fuck us

Don't get me wrong, I object to colonialism on the grounds that I think every race should reign in their own territory, but the other side of the equation is often completely left out in discussions of these sorts.

i have mixed outlook on industrialization. on 1 hand, the advancement of technology. on the other hand, people are more unhappy than ever.

i mean it's a give or take. do we really need a phone with 200 apps on it? is it a great invention now that we can receive texts and emails at any given time so we have more responsibilities at work and resulting in more stress? etc.

thank you for bringing industrial enslavement to the entire world! YAY MISTA WHITE MAN

i have mixed outlook on industrialization. on 1 hand, the advancement of technology. on the other hand, people are more unhappy than ever.

i mean it's a give or take. do we really need a phone with 200 apps on it? is it a great invention now that we can receive texts and emails at any given time so we have more responsibilities at work and resulting in more stress? etc.

thank you for bringing industrial enslavement to the entire world! YAY MISTA WHITE MAN
while you're at it you could just unplug your computer, throw out all your lamps and everything electricity related

Also, you're welcome that you're blessed enough to live in a world enlightened by our genius even if we've fallen off ever since the death of Hitler

I judge by the result as a bystander.

the whites are getting demographically genocided at this very moment by the Jews. Jews have won.

What do you think they have won?

Their existence has no value, no meaning, and no future.

You are forgetting that whites were the first victims of industrialization. Which goes along my entire argument here.
China could've easily conquered India throughout history but it simply chose to live in peace and tranquility alongside each other. Buddhism perhaps.

Fascinating.

You realize of course that Buddha was an Hindu, right?

Seems to me the Chinese have been subverted by curry eaters.

Last edited:
What do you think they have won?

Their existence has no value, no meaning, and no future.

You are forgetting that whites were the first victims of industrialization. Which goes along my entire argument here.

Fascinating.

You realize of course that Buddha was an Hindu, right?

Seems to me the Chinese have been subverted by curry eaters.

Except Buddhism has not helped the Indians to rise to positions of power in China or Korea or Japan.

Jews have subverted gentiles with one code of conduct while having their own and succeeded in every single Christian nation.

You have to use critical thinking skills to make these parallels
while you're at it you could just unplug your computer, throw out all your lamps and everything electricity related

Also, you're welcome that you're blessed enough to live in a world enlightened by our genius even if we've fallen off ever since the death of Hitler

I am part of the industrial cog becuase I have to eat and pay rent. I’ve been enslaved by industrialization just like you.

I’d happily live in nature if I had the skills to do so.
Asking me to be grateful of my current state is a bit much

Last edited:
I think currycels are our prophets. they are suffering way more.

Jews have subverted gentiles with one code of conduct while having their own and succeeded in every single Christian nation.

And it only took 2000 years and worked only when whites abandoned Christianity.

Legit theory.

As for Buddhism, the fact the far east practices a religion that was born among a different race of people shows that race really has nothing to do with spirituality of any kind.

Last edited:
And it only took 2000 years and worked only when whites abandoned Christianity.

Legit theory.

As for Buddhism, the fact the far east practices a religion that was born among a different race of people shows that race really has nothing to do with spirituality of any kind.

this religion was only sold to the whites for a few hundred years. Since then the Jews have completely taken over since a couple hundreds years ago.
I think currycels are our prophets. they are suffering way more.

how are currycels suffering more than ricecels?

every time a ricecel walks out the door he sees his women used and abused other races of men. he gets stares from those men and women of pure ridicule and mockery. as if that isn't enough. he walks into a room being short, most of the people automatically assume he has a small dick and can't stand up for himself.

completely castrated. currycels simply do not carry those burdens.

I'm not sure i understand your timeline here. Christianity was revealed 2000 years ago and spread first and foremost among the Romans and Greeks, and to the northerners from around 600 AD.

So it only took the Jews 2000 years to take over "the whites", i'm assuming meaning the Romans since those were the only "whites" the Jews had contact with. This is the most inefficient way to conquer a people that has ever been devised. You don't think the most likely explanation is that westerners became decadent on their own, as all cultures do sooner or later, and that the Jews were just there at the right place, at the right time? Seems like a much more obvious explanation.

I mean, this would be like poisoning someone except the poison only takes effect decades later when that person is old and about to die, making the poison completely redundant since you could have simply waited it out in the first place.

Hapa girls maybe,definite not hapa boys.

such wrist circumference

Why the fuck is the pulse important? I do not doubt it is but it should be among the last concerns.
The Asiancels have low verbal IQ. probably even lower than negros. This is why we can't convince anybody of anything. can't even be stand-up comedians. the least likely to be promoted in the corporate world.

Last edited:
Haplogroup

asian-png.592382

ALFA Allele Frequency
The ALFA project provide aggregate allele frequency from dbGaP. More information is available on the project page including descriptions, data access, and terms of use.

Release Version: 20201027095038
Search:

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global159708G=0.804506T=0.195494
European Sub138852G=0.807003T=0.192997
African Sub6680G=0.8226T=0.1774
African Others Sub242G=0.826T=0.174
African American Sub6438G=0.8225T=0.1775
Asian Sub636G=0.436T=0.564
East Asian Sub504G=0.415T=0.585
Other Asian Sub132G=0.515T=0.485