Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In 2018, there are no standards for female beauty

Just become a woman OP. Problem solved :).

Women live their life on an easy mode.Even there are really some beauty standards available, it is a taboo to call an ugly woman ugly. Moreover, thirsty men are ready to fuck pretty much anything and they boost the problem.

All women are beautiful, most men are ugly. Virgin women are great. Virgin men must die.

eliotrogerhere said:
A part of me still just doesn't understand. How could men let it get this bad? Who can save us?

The only thing that can save us is the misandry bubble or the next generation.

eliotrogerhere said:
A part of me still just doesn't understand. How could men let it get this bad? Who can save us?

A incel uprising of epic proportions.

eliotrogerhere said:

It is not only on our looks end. Men are raped in divorce and have zero rights. Men are disposable pieces of shit today. They went from an apex predator to a dirty cockroach.

Giving women all those rights and forcing equality on them made them compete equally with men. That happens many times in business. A great company is toppled over a smaller company that managed to weasel their way in. They offer their product a bit cheaper and have some nice advertising and unseat the the big company. Staples is an example of that. They would sell office supplies at a loss and wiped out every office supply store. Then they were the only ones left, and charged what they wanted. The media and Jews played a major role.

I don't know how it will be solved.

The amount of Blackpill dropped in this thread makes me wanna rope, i wish i was born in the 80s instead of 99, i might have had a chance.

Incelibate anarchist said:
The amount of Blackpill dropped in this thread makes me wanna rope, i wish i was born in the 80s instead of 99, i might have had a chance.
I can tell you being born in the 80s makes no difference. We needed to be born in the 70s or earlier to have any hope of escape. Boomers and GenXers were fortunate enough to get laid before the internet age made it easy to chase Chad.

Panda said:
yT8NIu5.jpg
Bookmarked tbh

VST said:
I fucking hate all those fucking normie cunts pushing the "thicc" meme, they are encouraging this shit and they should be gassed. Fat women are disgusting and anyone that finds them attractive is mentally ill.

1 million times this 

It's normiefaggots gassing up disgusting fat cunts that have demolished our standards

Give me "sticc" any day

We need to become TRAPS to survive in 2018