Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Imagine you were offered a way out in exchange for military service

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
Uncle Dirlewanger

Uncle Dirlewanger

Don't talk about fight club
-
The war propaganda gets turned on. Suddenly foids are filled with lustful thoughts about manly soldiers, monogamy and motherhood is shilled everywhere and foids are motivated to "pitch in" and support the troops by marrying them just like before WW2/WW1. You know you would get a wife and enough money to purchase a house and start family if you responded to the call to arms and became a stormtrooper for your country. You would get everything you never had, woman to fuck, warrior-buddies to slaughter subhumans with, money, respect and on top of it all a promise to loot and rape anything you came past on your heroic quest to fight asian-bug people to protect the Western democracies.

Would you, brocels?

Monogamy? Motherhood??? That's boring. I wanna slay, and nothing else.

Gettyimages 615312714

Last edited:

military service does not mean one gets paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

literally every male in my country has to serve or go to prison and they don't get paid a dime!!!!!!!!!!!!

military service also does not mean going to war! there is no war currently and in the foreseeable future in my country​

military service does not mean one gets paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

literally every male in my country has to serve or go to prison and they don't get paid a dime!!!!!!!!!!!!

military service also does not mean going to war! there is no war currently and in the foreseeable future in my country​

This was a hypothetical scenario you absolute monkey.

The catch is that it might all just be an elaborate ploy, with the chinese on it as well, to use incels from both sides to kill each other off and avoid our just revolt.

But that wasn't alluded to in your post.

Depends if my country would be on the attacking or the defending side, but probably yes

This was a hypothetical scenario you absolute monkey.
my point is they don't offer the men anything in a war. you serve without pay and pussy or you are shot. IT IS THAT SIMPLE. No resources would be wasted by putting the refusers into prisons.

I wanted to join the army but they don't take autists.

Dw they take in autists as well when the war is on. They literally had retard tier subhumans fighting in Vietnam and Ukrainians are now sending downies to the trenches.

Dw they take in autists as well when the war is on. They literally had retard tier subhumans fighting in Vietnam and Ukrainians are now sending downies to the trenches.
Well the British army won't take me.

Well the British army won't take me.
You can get a waiver for everything, literal 12yo got to fight in WW2 if they showed up at the recruitment office and said they were adults.
my point is they don't offer the men anything in a war. you serve without pay and pussy or you are shot. IT IS THAT SIMPLE. No resources would be wasted by putting the refusers into prisons.
But they do, for any bigger war, the government had to placate the men first to make as many of them fight voluntarily. Obviously this doesn't happen now when US sends a few thousand marines to go ransack some shithole. But before any bigger war it would.

Literally I have never heard even one case where an autist has avoided conscription due to the claimed or even diagnosed autism. autism also is NOT an official reason to get disability.

You can get a waiver for everything, literal 12yo got to fight in WW2 if they showed up at the recruitment office and said they were adults.
That was a big war if one of those starts I will be forced into the army but I ain't fighting for the Jews.

That was a big war if one of those starts I will be forced into the army but I ain't fighting for the Jews.
Good. You're the only smart person so far to vote no. Even I did vote for yes. Because I'm a moron. I'm too scared of the possibility of missing out on shooting people for money and glory and breeding chinese cuties on my off days.

But they do, for any bigger war, the government had to placate the men first to make as many of them fight voluntarily. Obviously this doesn't happen now when US sends a few thousand marines to go ransack some shithole. But before any bigger war it would.
Finland did not placate or offer anything in WW2 against the Soviets. If you refused to fight or withdrew from your position/tried to escape without authorization, you were court-martialed and sentenced to death and shot on the spot. this whole process took only hours or less.

Literally I have never heard even one case where an autist has avoided conscription due to the claimed or even diagnosed autism. autism also is NOT an official reason to get disability.
If a big war was on I am sure they would force me into the army after having rejected me in peacetime.

Finland did not placate or offer anything in WW2 against the Soviets. If you refused to fight or withdrew from your position/tried to escape without authorization, you were court-martialed and sentenced to death and shot on the spot. this whole process took only hours or less.
Finland didn't really fight as hard. Not that I have nothing but respect for them. But it certainly wasn't on the level of German/Soviet clashes.

If a big war was on I am sure they would force me into the army after having rejected me in peacetime.
This happens all the time. After all, the military at peace is more of a bureaucratic institution where it's all about "looking good on paper" military at war is a different thing entilery.

you have to understand that we had civil war just 20 years before where communists took over all of southern finland where like 85% of the population lived. many soldiers were communist that were symphatetic to the Soviets at the time. even after the first election after the war, communists got the most votes.

This happens all the time. After all, the military at peace is more of a bureaucratic institution where it's all about "looking good on paper" military at war is a different thing entilery.
Yeah, true.

you have to understand that we had civil war just 20 years before where communists took over all of southern finland where like 85% of the population lived. many soldiers were communist that were symphatetic to the Soviets at the time. even after the first election after the war, communists got the most votes.
Ikr still, my point was primarily about wars of agression. The type that could be avoided but wasn't in favor of military action. These generally require more than just conscripts to be fought effectively. So the government tries for once to satisfy the soldiers.

This a really far out there scenario. Like all the good parts of war and none of the bad. It sounds good but with even a trickle of reality my ass would get sniped first day on the frontline while the normie soldiers are pissing around in the trenches smoking cigs.

Maybe if I was 18 I wouldve taken that offer. But now? No. Fuck this country, I aint fighting for this bitch that ruined my youth and failed to reward me and develop me properly when I gave my all my first 20 years of life to do good at school and contribute to society and be a helpful nice goycuck. Death to America, Death to Israel, Curse be upon the Jews.

The military is one of the last places on Earth I would want to be. It's approximately the same thing as prison.

I voted "no".

my point was primarily about wars of agression. The type that could be avoided but wasn't in favor of military action. These generally require more than just conscripts to be fought effectively. So the government tries for once to satisfy the soldiers.
agree about this

This a really far out there scenario. Like all the good parts of war and none of the bad. It sounds good but with even a trickle of reality my ass would get sniped first day on the frontline while the normie soldiers are pissing around in the trenches smoking cigs.

Maybe if I was 18 I wouldve taken that offer. But now? No. Fuck this country, I aint fighting for this bitch that ruined my youth and failed to reward me and develop me properly when I gave my all my first 20 years of life to do good at school and contribute to society and be a helpful nice goycuck. Death to America, Death to Israel, Curse be upon the Jews.

This. :blackpill: :blackpill:

Yeah. The possibility of death is there. But so are there the undeniable rewards - rewards that no matter how you look at it, people like us can't reap in a normal society. I'm personally really conflicted about it. On one hand, revolution would be much better than siding with the Devil who caused our strife in the first place. On the other, what if the revolution doesn't happen? Wouldn't I be better off fighting the war then as a government's lapdog? Not like I got much else in terms of prospects for this world.

This is actually a simping scenario. But on top of it you lose freedom and have 90% chances dying or ending disabled in some way.

I value my life more than a harem of foids.

The military is one of the last places on Earth I would want to be. It's approximately the same thing as prison.

I voted "no".
Tell me moar. Why are you so opposed to military service?

Yeah. The possibility of death is there. But so are there the undeniable rewards - rewards that no matter how you look at it, people like us can't reap in a normal society. I'm personally really conflicted about it. On one hand, revolution would be much better than siding with the Devil who caused our strife in the first place. On the other, what if the revolution doesn't happen? Wouldn't I be better off fighting the war then as a government's lapdog? Not like I got much else in terms of prospects for this world.

Just get a minecraft XX gender in a basement and don't fight. You don't need a war to wape.

This is actually a simping scenario. But on top of it you lose freedom and have 90% chances dying or ending disabled in some way.

I value my life more than a harem of foids.
True, but you get to live like a warrior for some time and if you get back alive, you could have a good life. I don't want to be stuck in the basement forever.

Tell me moar. Why are you so opposed to military service?

Because it's shit. Average IQ is 85. Most are bootlickers ISTJs/ESTJs (MBTI). You eat shit you sleep shit, you ruin your health carrying 100kg for no reason, you obey stupid orders, you waste your time, and at the end you're still incel because the Blackpill is law. + dead/or disabled.

It's a disguised prison.

Because it's shit. Average IQ is 85. Most are bootlickers ISTJs/ESTJs (MBTI). You eat shit you sleep shit, you ruin your health carrying 100kg for no reason, you obey stupid orders, you waste your time, and at the end you're still incel because the Blackpill is law. + dead/or disabled.

It's a disguised prison.
I don't mean the current type of military service where you essentially just get shouted at by niggers, break your knees and get none of the benefits a soldier on a campaign deep into foreign lands would. You know. Like raping, looting, murdering and having just overall a really good time with your bros who're probably the only people on the whole earth that give a fuck about you, since you have each others backs.

True, but you get to live like a warrior for some time and if you get back alive, you could have a good life. I don't want to be stuck in the basement forever.

I prefer the basement, also I have my own projects. If you want to sacrifice/risk your life for women's validation it's your choice.

And you won't have a good life. The Blackpill is law. They will cuck you or give you starfish sex while virtue signalling a good couple in public.

I don't mean the current type of military service where you essentially just get shouted at by niggers, break your knees and get none of the benefits a soldier on a campaign deep into foreign lands would. You know. Like raping, looting, murdering and having just overall a really good time with your bros who're probably the only people on the whole earth that give a fuck about you, since you have each others backs.

Create a business, you'll have the same lifestyle but as a civillian. The army has always been a disguised slavery.

As a last resort maybe. Maybe.

I prefer the basement, also I have my own projects. If you want to sacrifice/risk your life for women's validation it's your choice.

And you won't have a good life. The Blackpill is law. They will cuck you or give you starfish sex while virtue signalling a good couple in public.
I mean, wouldn't it make sense for me to jump a few tiers on the attraction scale once society started to value men more by their fighting ability and not looks? If all the propaganda about men was focused on us being warriors, that's what the women would find attractive. Same as now it's all cuteboys, metrosexual men and faggots that get shilled and so women are attracted to them.

The war propaganda gets turned on. Suddenly foids are filled with lustful thoughts about manly soldiers, monogamy and motherhood is shilled everywhere and foids are motivated to "pitch in" and support the troops by marrying them just like before WW2/WW1. You know you would get a wife and enough money to purchase a house and start family if you responded to the call to arms and became a stormtrooper for your country. You would get everything you never had, woman to fuck, warrior-buddies to slaughter subhumans with, money, respect and on top of it all a promise to loot and rape anything you came past on your heroic quest to fight asian-bug people to protect the Western democracies.

Would you, brocels?
fuck no
not fighting for (((them))) nor against the good guys (watch europa: the last battle)
knowing me i would be shot dead within a day or two of fighting anyways
rather go hide in remote australian desert

I get where you're coming from, but keep in mind most incels would score low on military tests meaning we'd be put into roles such as infantry, armor, or if we're lucky artillery or a cook. Being in infantry is guaranteed death, and we'd either end up disabled, or dead. Women wouldn't want to be with us if we had a mutant head because we got struck by an ied looking more subhuman than we already do.

Want to know who will get all the pussy? Guys that were doctors, pilots, even fucking dentists. And because they served in the army but never experienced combat, they'll make up stories in bars about how much "ptsd" they have have and all the foids will fondle over them with googly eyes meanwhile ignoring the guy in the back of the bar with his face burned to a crisp.

I get where you're coming from, but keep in mind most incels would score low on military tests meaning we'd be put into roles such as infantry, armor, or if we're lucky artillery or a cook. Being in infantry is guaranteed death, and we'd either end up disabled, or dead. Women wouldn't want to be with us if we had a mutant head because we got struck by an ied looking more subhuman than we already do.

Want to know who will get all the pussy? Guys that were doctors, pilots, even fucking dentists. And because they served in the army but never experienced combat, they'll make up stories in bars about how much "ptsd" they have have and all the foids will fondle over them with googly eyes meanwhile ignoring the guy in the back of the bar with his face burned to a crisp.
Yeah, might be the case. Although you would still be getting something out of it, if not the family life. There's still the fact that probably for the first time in your life you would have a purpose, brothers in arms and maybe that asian pussy from time to time as well. Probably not worth it still.

Yeah, might be the case. Although you would still be getting something out of it, if not the family life. There's still the fact that probably for the first time in your life you would have a purpose, brothers in arms and maybe that asian pussy from time to time as well. Probably not worth it still.
Good point. I wish I had purpose.

I would have nothing to lose so yes but because of my physique I would probably end up as a cook or delivery boy so my status compared to chad infantry would be the same as now which is nothing.