Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Imagine you were never hugged as a child. Would being hugged as an adult make up for that?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I think I figured out a way to explain to normies the plight of FrothySolutions. If hugs from your parents are a tragic kind of affection to miss out on, and childhood is a crucial time to experience it, I think I see a framework for explaining what my problems are and asking what I should do about them.

I was barely hugged as a kid.
That ontop of no intimacy into adulthood i think really mentally and socially fucked me up

There is no way to make up for it. It's a deficiency which you really experienced.

I am afraid of people never hugged as a child. That is worse than inceldom.

Teenage love deniers on suicide watch.

Does getting hugged by a platonic female friend count?

I was never touched. Mom kept me in locked room when doing house chores or in car when shopping. Memories of pooping in bucket while being locked in my room for long time like jail and escaping extreme heat or cold of the car. She even hide food from me when very young. Total neglect.

I was never touched. Mom kept me in locked room when doing house chores or in car when shopping. Memories of pooping in bucket while being locked in my room for long time like jail and escaping extreme heat or cold of the car. She even hide food from me when very young. Total neglect.

Does your country not have Child Protective Services? This is not simple neglect, this is abuse.

:soy: Well actually ...

- average reddit user explaining why teenage love does not matter (2021)

Nothing will make up for the childhood and teenage years I lost. Not even a harem of gigastacies, literally nothing.

no one has touched me past the age of like 8

I think I figured out a way to explain to normies the plight of FrothySolutions. If hugs from your parents are a tragic kind of affection to miss out on, and childhood is a crucial time to experience it, I think I see a framework for explaining what my problems are and asking what I should do about them.
maybe stop talking in third person about yourself, that might be a start
Does getting hugged by a platonic female friend count?
pitty hug

Last edited: