Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine living Kanye’s life

M

malakai

Banned
-
Rich.
Rappercel
High E big booty Roastie wife (don’t say you wouldn’t fuck Kim. Drop it)
Six sports cars

although Kanye's music isn't good anymore and seems to have gone crazy, I would in fact enjoy being rich and having a wife that looks like Kim K, although I would be embarrassed to be seen in public with her

>rich
>rappercel
>sick sports car
>and had to settle for a literal whore
no thanks

He had a car accident which gave him the excuse to get a dom jaw implant

You produce for other guys, your career stalls so you jump on the dick of a former employer, you marry Kim K. I don't care how rich he is or how much the coastal cucks rave about his music, he's trash. Now tell me I'm living Jay's life and you got it.

>rich
>rappercel
>sick sports car
>and had to settle for a literal whore
no thanks
This. Kanye is a cuck. Nigga has Money and Status. He could have married a decent woman.

This. Kanye is a cuck. Nigga has Money and Status. He could have married a decent woman.

I think he's gay but he needed Kim K's influence to relaunch his fashion designer career.

although Kanye's music isn't good anymore and seems to have gone crazy, I would in fact enjoy being rich and having a wife that looks like Kim K, although I would be embarrassed to be seen in public with her
his musics not good anymore? Must be one of those Old Kanye whiners.

Kanye West is married to a woman who has recorded herself getting fucked by another man and shown it to the world.

Kanye West is a cuckold.

he married and had kids with a whore. What an idiot tbh

Eminem is blackpilled truecel.

I thought Kanye has mental health issues

Kim K is ugly, wouldn't fuck.

gCmzZRP.gif

I don't think he's attractive though