Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Saw my crush hold hands with a guy shorter than me

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★
30% - BBCposting
Put me in a body of a regular guy, 6/10 white man, my life would be the dream of every single person I know.

I am living the dream. Fuck I don't even have to work if I could I'd neet until death, the only reason I'm doing what I do is because I'm too high IQ to ldar.

Girls don't straight run away when I speak to them, but I've never ever in my life gotten a single hint of interest, any sign, a smallest one even.

I've always been treated like air. And a loser you speak to when you need a loser to exploit.

My experience with jobs is degrading. Chads with less experience than me don't even look for jobs they get them through their networks.

A Chad who doesn't even speak will have a 150 contacts in his linkedin.

I'm getting fucked in the ass with passion by a big black negro cock and everybody is expecting me to gape it for society's sake.

Put me in a body of a regular guy, 6/10 white man, my life would be the dream of every single person I know.

I am living the dream. Fuck I don't even have to work if I could I'd neet until death, the only reason I'm doing what I do is because I'm too high IQ to ldar.

Girls don't straight run away when I speak to them, but I've never ever in my life gotten a single hint of interest, any sign, a smallest one even.

I've always been treated like air. And a loser you speak to when you need a loser to exploit.

My experience with jobs is degrading. Chads with less experience than me don't even look for jobs they get them through their networks.

I'm getting fucked in the ass with passion by a big black negro cock and everybody is expecting me to gape it for society's sake.
Welcome to the Sub 5 Experience.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsrope:

I'm getting fucked in the ass with passion by a big black negro cock
Considering you are a muh oneitish/ crush haver cuck, that doesnt surprise me at all

I swear, yall niggas have a BBC fetish. All BBC copers watch way too much blacked.com

Can't go one day without a faggot having faggot fantasies, like who thinks of this shit.
Not even something like fucked over by life and they expect me to like it. No, he had to describe that he gets fucked in the ass by a negro with passion. Why are there so many faggots here

Enjoy your passionate black dick

Frustrated Gecko GIF

I'm getting fucked in the ass with passion by a big black negro cock and everybody is expecting me to gape it for society's sake
Another day, another GrAY; it never changes. :feelsUgh:

@based_meme
I swear, yall niggas have a BBC fetish. All BBC copers watch way too much blacked.com
You yourself have made plenty of these statements.
Not even something like fucked over by life and they expect me to like it. No, he had to describe that he gets fucked in the ass by a negro with passion. Why are there so many faggots here
Faggots.is

@Linky Love
@LeFrenchCel
@TheProphetMuscle

Please do us a favor and kill yourself, faggot

It's a metaphor.

JoinedFeb 5, 2022Posts895

You yourself have made plenty of these statements.
Show me the receipts and stop projecting your faggotry onto me. You cuck. Send links as well, so I know you aren't editing my statements jfl

Did you really have to phrase it this way :feelskek:

Show me the receipts and stop projecting your faggotry onto me. You cuck. Send links as well, so I know you aren't editing my statements jfl

Here
BBC absolutely demolishing your oneitis for blackcels?

View attachment 1155477View attachment 1155480
You aint gonna do shit nigga, carry one writing your revenge fantasy's whilst tyrone is impregnating your mom and your sister jfl. You should rot in peace like the rest of us. I hate these grayfags that think niggerhate is gonna earn them .is social points, it's gettin gold ngl
Also, Ironic for you to bitch about Nigger hate when most of what you do is racebait & claim half of us are fakecels.

Why the fuck didnt this get warned?

30% - BBCposting

Should have been more imo, but alas.

Last edited:

fuck you