Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine going to a gym as an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I haven't been in a gym in 7 years, ER was alive when I was last in a gym. It is just a mogging factory, I remember a Tyrone once asked to work in with me on the back row machine and he kept changing the weight up, that is the height of mogging, why would you put yourself through that. Then there is the women in the gym which is another story, I think women taking up weight training is a new thing as I remember back in 2008/2009 I didn't see women lift weights in the gym, they stayed in the cardio section.

I just use dumbbells now and a bench.

I haven't been in a gym in 7 years, ER was alive when I was last in a gym. It is just a mogging factory, I remember a Tyrone once asked to work in with me on the back row machine and he kept changing the weight up, that is the height of mogging, why would you put yourself through that. Then there is the women in the gym which is another story, I think women taking up weight training is a new thing as I remember back in 2008/2009 I didn't see women lift weights in the gym, they stayed in the cardio section.

I just use dumbbells now and a bench.
they should stay in the cardio section. That is where they belong. why do they need to be buff?

It is the same in the house. they belong in the kitchen preparing food and shit

tbh man, dont know how incels go to public gyms

Outlift majority (95%+) of people in my gym crew.

Twink crew.

I don't go anymore because my face is red

Never will you ever find me outside, let alone a gym.

Thats why i would never go there , only do some body weight exercises at home
I have noticed the gym culture get more popular in women too since the Instagram

did that mistake as 14yocel once , everyone was looking at me like im coming from another planet and my normie fake friend told me its bcuz u are wearing jeans bruv jfl

At my gym there was chads who brought their stacy gf's to work out in tight leggings, and gymcels who were either balding, short, or ugly working out alone. Pure suifuel

majority of the time niggers want to swap places with u they'll change the weight up, or at least it's been like that with me.
Although there are a few sections in which I don't get mogged to oblivion, like triceps or biceps for example.

did that mistake as 14yocel once , everyone was looking at me like im coming from another planet and my normie fake friend told me its bcuz u are wearing jeans bruv jfl
I remember there was a rule that you weren't allowed to wear jeans in the gym i went to and the roastie at the desk followed me in and said I couldn't use the machines. I said I am just going to use the free weights.

dont hate on gymcels bro

I remember a Tyrone once asked to work in with me on the back row machine
and he kept changing the weight up,
that is the height of mogging,
why would you put yourself through that.
To build your back muscles.

The point is that by intentionally suffering in a mog-heavy environment in controlled circumstances you become more resistant to casual surprise-moggings outside of the gym.

they should stay in the cardio section. That is where they belong. why do they need to be buff?
If women want to do chins and climb ropes and shit, I don't mind.

A fit wife is probably more likely to do chores and shit instead of turning into a landwhale who expects you to hire a maid or do shit for her.

It is the same in the house.
they belong in the kitchen preparing food and shit
Is this IT bait or something? Obviously it's fine if women want to do other tasks @ home like gardening or even carpentry.

Do you just want to be her slave, or for the house to fall apart?

based and calisthenic pilled

All gyms are closed in the UK at the moment due to covid-19.

I dont have to imagine. I already do

Or did before Corona. Now I just use my forest gym

I went to the gym a few times this year, it was ok tbh. Still not gonna gymcel tho

I have a Home Basement Gym so that I dont have to deal with normshits and foids.