Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine being Bradd Pitt's brother and looking like this

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
Brad-Doug-Pitt.jpg

Genetic lottery gives no fucks

He even got the fag ass veneers and still looks tryhard shit. And they ARE similar. Just a few millimetres of bone literally.

That's another reason why Darwinian fags who think good-looking= necessarily better, superior genes are dumb.

Most of the time, 8+ people just got lucky. Look at Meeks also, his kids are ugly.

TONS of people are born ugly from two attractive parents also.

He even got the fag ass veneers and still looks tryhard shit. And they ARE similar. Just a few millimetres of bone literally.
This tbh. I hate this genetic lottery.

He could look good if he beardmaxxed.

I'd say that he is upper tier normie, BUT can we really attest that Brad Pitt is more healthier and has "better genetics"? I guess we can, because he looks more handsome to the eye, but when you look at their faces you will see that they are super similar, meaning that the other brother cannot really have that much worse genetics. It's just that Brad lucked out on his spacing a tiny bit more and hit the jackpot.

Left one mewed and was on nofap his whole life obv.

Yes, the uglier brothers of celebs. I suggest looking at young Dennis Quaid and his brother Randy or if you really want to have a laugh, Ashton Kutcher and his brother Michael.

H
Yes, the uglier brothers of celebs. I suggest looking at young Dennis Quaid and his brother Randy or if you really want to have a laugh, Ashton Kutcher and his brother Michael.
Holy fucking shit Kutcher’s brother should have roped in the womb with his umbilical cord

Mogs my hairline.

he still mogs me

H

Holy fucking shit Kutcher’s brother should have roped in the womb with his umbilical cord
That's funny, considering Aston roped in the womb in The Butterfly Effect. (spoiler)

close set eyes of piss

Pitts bro looks more like John travolta

The brothers teeth look fake

Mogs me to hell and back
Bros me

Brad Pitt apparently has a tiny dick as well. Ever wondered why one of the most consistently rated handsome man on the planet has only ever had TWO relationships? There is a picture out there of him snapped candidly, near a pool where he is walking around naked with a boner. He is probably 4 inches or less fully erect.

Being the most handsome man on the planet won't save you from the dickpill.

He still mog most of us

How about Arnold Schwarzenegger's overweight son?

He's not Brad pitt, but he isn't too bad.

Brad Pitt apparently has a tiny dick as well. Ever wondered why one of the most consistently rated handsome man on the planet has only ever had TWO relationships? There is a picture out there of him snapped candidly, near a pool where he is walking around naked with a boner. He is probably 4 inches or less fully erect.

Being the most handsome man on the planet won't save you from the dickpill.

Show me that pic

View attachment 112301
this, they are also brothers

holy shit, that is even worse than the Pitts

He may be uglier than his brother but still a rich and average guy

Looks like the Scrubs cuck