Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Imagine as an incel you successfully climbed the social ladder by studyceling and workceling

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Only to be retroactively accused of sexual harassment by your foid schoolmates that haven’t seen you for over 20 years because they hate seeing ugly men succeed. That’s what happened to Brett Kavanaugh and he’s not even that ugly.

Kek I can imagine if I somehow became a public figure, some foids from my high school would immediately make such allegations even though I never did anything to them except for looking at them for a second.

The potential fate of every man in cucked society.

They are too high inhib to do this to me.

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Yes, you need evidence to prove a claim. Or, does that only apply to White guys like Kavanaugh?",
"headline": "Woman describes prior harassment by man accused of killing Utah student",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-describes-prior-harassment-man-190448606.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 09:42:47 UTC 2018"
},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "All Black males who sleep with Caucasian women suffer from mental illness. That is, White supremacy has emasculated them and the only way for them to regain control is to date and control a White woman. It's really that simple.\n\nThey're nothing more than unstable snowflakes.",
"headline": "Woman describes prior harassment by man accused of killing Utah student",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-describes-prior-harassment-man-190448606.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 09:37:47 UTC 2018"

If I become a public figure it would be with a fake name and without revealing my face.

So this will never happen.

If I become a public figure it would be with a fake name and without revealing my face.

So no Sarkozy and Napoleonmaxxing?

High IQ. Just do voice-over online if you have a mogger voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back