Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which kind of sex appeals more to you?

Which one?

• Total voters
im not kinkygigachad

i just want to be hugged and loved man
Meanwhile your avi conveys the exact opposite! :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Only hardcore rough but with no anal that shit is gay

1. Raw carnal beastly animalistic whore sex

Here your foid is utterly sexually obsessed with your flesh. She's a total freak of nature in bed. She wants to do all sorts of kinky, perverted, dirty and degenerate sex acts. She wants you to make her your whore and sex slave. She talks dirty, scratches you, claws you, chokes on your cock, rides you hard, makes you thrust her orfices harder, and does lots of dry anal. She enjoys the pain and pleasure. You both drown in pleasure.

2. Soft loving wholesome sex

You both go slow, steady. You do lots of foreplay and enjoy cuddling and each other's loving embrace. You take off her clothes and watch her gently submit to you and then softly kiss her all over her body. She moans softly and kisses you will you do her missionary style. You go slow and finish after ten to fifteen minutes, after which you cuddle and remain by each other's side. This kind of wholesome sex almost transcends the flesh, as if its a spiritual union between two souls.
Depends. I like the style in jav. They start licking the boobs, kissing, blowjob etc abd then they fuck her hard.

Raw violent and carnal. Nothing better than freeing your animalistic side.

Which kind of sex appeals more to you?​

@Fat Link pin this please.

And raw, carnal and beastly animalistic sex btw. :feelsokman:

That's like asking homeless poor people
>Which yacht would you buy?

I'll take either one.

You both go slow, steady. You do lots of foreplay and enjoy cuddling and each other's loving embrace. You take off her clothes and watch her gently submit to you and then softly kiss her all over her body. She moans softly and kisses you will you do her missionary style. You go slow and finish after ten to fifteen minutes, after which you cuddle and remain by each other's side. This kind of wholesome sex almost transcends the flesh, as if its a spiritual union between two souls.

First is more important because if she doesn’t do it with you, she will do it with someone else. And you will be destroyed mentally when you find out. I used to see these brutal stories on reddit all the time.

Here your foid is utterly sexually obsessed with your flesh. She's a total freak of nature in bed. She wants to do all sorts of kinky, perverted, dirty and degenerate sex acts. She wants you to make her your whore and sex slave. She talks dirty, scratches you, claws you, chokes on your cock, rides you hard, makes you thrust her orfices harder, and does lots of dry anal. She enjoys the pain and pleasure. You both drown in pleasure.

Doesn’t matter you filthy Goyim get a fucking job ((((we)))) will never let you enjoy free sex

Truecel trait: you pick 2

It’ll depend on my mood that day.

Doesn’t matter you filthy Goyim get a fucking job ((((we)))) will never let you enjoy free sex
Ok but which one do you personally want @faded?

This is like asking a blind person what color is FF 108 14 88. It doesn't register, at least in my case. The only descriptors of my sexuality that are fixed in stone are: heterosexual, maledom and zero analshit. Outside of that I'm clueless.

Ok but which one do you personally want @faded?
Rough sex hard core where the girl cry in pain I fucked this pretty hooker once where my dick seemed actually painful to her (in gta) and it was the best sex :feelsohh:

Rough sex hard core where the girl cry in pain I fucked this pretty hooker once where my dick seemed actually painful to her (in gta) and it was the best sex :feelsohh:
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

Yeah I love it when the whore whine in pain and kind of pushes me away while I fuck her rotten disease hole at least i know its real better than the obviously fake moans some of these stretched holes make (in gta)

Yeah I love it when the whore whine in pain and kind of pushes me away while I fuck her rotten disease hole at least i know its real better than the obviously fake moans some of these stretched holes make (in gta)
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

With the prostitutes I visit, I always like to call them dirty sluts and whores and tell them what to do and they do what I tell them. Slap their ass and pull their hair. They never tell me to stop and they just moan. So I think they enjoy it too.

sex that I don't have to imagine

I would not enjoy #2 with modern western women because they do not deserve to be loved. #2 sounds nice, but I don't know of any women worthy of it.

I have only ever had sex with prostitutes and the best sex I ever had was with this one who was very clearly disgusted by me. She kept grimacing as we were having sex, which only made me more aroused and made me fuck her harder. Finally she said I had to stop but at that point I had already ejaculated inside her.

This is the only good kind of good sex these days. Men who want to be "cuddled" are living in a fantasy land. Romance is dead.

That's like asking homeless poor people
>Which yacht would you buy?
People imagine what it would be like to win the lottery all the time so how's this different?

People imagine what it would be like to win the lottery all the time so how's this different?
You fucking M***N (can't use offensive language on this website). The difference is that there is a chance to win the lottery, while it's impossible to ascend as an incel.

All kinds of sex! I want to be like Peter North!

You fucking M***N (can't use offensive language on this website). The difference is that there is a chance to win the lottery, while it's impossible to ascend as an incel.

I never said anything about chances of ascending. I'm sure people can use their imagination and deduction skills from all they've seen and stories they've read to infare what it would feel like. In reality it could be completely different for all I care, the point was to try and imagine.

Rough hard sex gets me bricked UP and soft loving sex just makes me cry because I know I'm too lonely for that shit

Kind hard tbh: In fact, I have had this thread pulled-up in a tab for a few days, and I have been pondering it heavily.

I think I fall somewhere in the middle: On one hand, I crave being comforted, having just normal, loving "vanilla" sec & then just cuddling afterwards & falling asleep in one another's arms, waking up next to each other.....fuck I will never have that. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

On the other hand.....I would be willing to engage in raw, primitive, and untamed lustful sex....exploring my interests in dominating, and perhaps being dominated. :feelshehe:

However, since I am extremely touch-starved, to the point I'm still thinking about how I grazed a foids hand at work some months back, I'll go with the former. :feelsjuice:

ROUGH SEX HARD CORE GROUND POUND WITH THESE FUCKING SLUTS GODDAMN MEAT HOLES I WANT TO COMMIT PAINFUL SEX AND BEATING UNTIL MENTAL BREAKDOWN (in gta)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back