Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine a parallel universe where the situations of JBcels and roasties got reversed

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I pick up my phone and with a couple of swipes there's a 14 yo gorgeous Stacy coming here to fuck my brains out without any consequences and whoever has anything to say about it is a JBcel-hater and deserves ostracism from society and employment. This happens repeatedly with different JB Stacies every week or so.

Meanwhile, a roastie is jailed and her life is over because she downloaded a jpg of shirtless Chad for free from the internet. God forbid if she actually even kisses a Chad, she'd better hope police gets her before she gets lynched.

But remember, women are oppressed and I'm just an odious "pedo" who deserves to be tortured to death because I feel attracted to people the majority of men are also attracted to, without ever choosing it. Dating sexually developed younger women is evil because dr. Schlomo Goldberg concluded it is from his research about young toddlers getting violently raped, oh, and because feminists said so.

Last edited:
d4c take me there please

Dating sexually developed younger women is evil because dr. Schlomo Goldberg concluded it is from his research about young toddlers getting violently raped, oh, and because feminists said so.
I went to a catholic school and always loved justifying the love for young girls by pointing out that Maria gave birth to Jesus at the age of 14.
Teachers always responded with “Yeah that’s how things were back then but now anymore”
They’re all hypocrites and need to be nailed to a cross.

BC05C83D 1E2D 4CD1 ACF4 718FBD500981

d4c take me there please
Hop in!!!

I went to a catholic school and always loved justifying the love for young girls by pointing out that Maria gave birth to Jesus at the age of 14.
Teachers always responded with “Yeah that’s how things were back then but now anymore”
They’re all hypocrites and need to be nailed to a cross.
I hate moral relativist faggots. Following that logic, western civilization used to be religious and fearful of God, but now this has changed so it's now ok to be an atheist, you'll go to heaven anyway.

Time doesn't change what's moral and what's not, and neither does culture or any of that bullcrap.

I'm just an odious "pedo" who deserves to be tortured to death because I feel attracted to people the majority of men are also attracted to, without ever choosing it. Dating sexually developed younger women is evil because dr. Schlomo Goldberg concluded it is from his research about young toddlers getting violently raped, oh, and because feminists said so.
Once you understand how empty society's opinions are,they no longer hurt.

Once you understand how empty society's opinions are,they no longer hurt.
I wish that was the case for me but unfortunately normies and the police still have the power to ostracize/lynch/jail me even though they can't win against me with arguments.

I would give my life for 1 day of that shit

mfw im expected to treat teen sluts like "just children" or something

they're "delicate little kids" but also are entitled to wear nothing in public and slut around with men of another race

she is white but sluts around and gets anally destroyed by tyrone's bbc but it's okay since he isn't old teehee

in parallel universe ricecels are running jbr game in europe

mfw im expected to treat teen sluts like "just children" or something

they're "delicate little kids" but also are entitled to wear nothing in public and slut around with men of another race

she is white but sluts around and gets anally destroyed by tyrone's bbc but it's okay since he isn't old teehee
16 yo girl has triple anal and gets her asshole destroyed, having to wear a colostomy bag for the rest of her life: legal because the guys who fucked her were her age

Same girl gets kissed by me: illegal because she'll get traumatized teehee

Holy Jesus Christ and Allah, 16yo girl having group sex already AND anal?! Kill me pls
actually lifefuel that she has to wear a colostomy bag for the rest of her life

actually lifefuel that she has to wear a colostomy bag for the rest of her life
I feel bad tbh, not only for her (over for empathycels) but also for the situation as a whole. It's such a waste. Why do people let foids have a choice on shit like that? She should have been forced into marriage with a decent guy instead.

I can't imagine how the parents felt when they found out. Imagine finding out your once cute little daughter whom you taught how to walk, ride a bicycle, who was always excited to see you return home and give you a hug, let three guys plow their dicks into her anus willingly.

I can't imagine how the parents felt when they found out. Imagine finding out your once cute little daughter whom you taught how to walk, ride a bicycle, who was always excited to see you return home and give you a hug, let three guys plow their dicks into her anus willingly.
Stop meddling in your daughter's sex life you pedo misogynist :soy::soy:

I pick up my phone and with a couple of swipes there's a 14 yo gorgeous Stacy coming here to fuck my brains out without any consequences and whoever has anything to say about it is a JBcel-hater and deserves ostracism from society and employment. This happens repeatedly with different JB Stacies every week or so.

Meanwhile, a roastie is jailed and her life is over because she downloaded a jpg of shirtless Chad for free from the internet. God forbid if she actually even kisses a Chad, she'd better hope police gets her before she gets lynched.

But remember, women are oppressed and I'm just an odious "pedo" who deserves to be tortured to death because I feel attracted to people the majority of men are also attracted to, without ever choosing it. Dating sexually developed younger women is evil because dr. Schlomo Goldberg concluded it is from his research about young toddlers getting violently raped, oh, and because feminists said so.

Theiroes from the shit stains ofearth

I wish that was the case for me but unfortunately normies and the police still have the power to ostracize/lynch/jail me even though they can't win against me with arguments.

Yes, it’s not the fact that you have attraction. It is the fact that everyone wants to throw you in jail on a whim. Even just staying in your house and copeing.

Stop meddling in your daughter's sex life you pedo misogynist
Ha this excuse is always funny considering you are enabling your daughter to become a whore. She needs to be married with a man that can provide for her. That was the point of asking a girls after father for permission to marry her or arranged marriage. Because women have been stupid since the dawn of man and no father would let chad run amok with her daughter and leave him raising chads spawn. It was always about protecting women from their own stupidity.

That would be like if we became foids and foids became males.

Even just staying in your house and copeing.
The fact people get thrown in jail for pics and vids downloaded for free from the internet, this being acclaimed because it's considered a heinous crime, even, is something that blows my mind every time.

Last edited:
How does she get traumatized just because the guy is older?
The alpha waves coming from the superior brain of the adult male get transferred to the girl's brain at high speed through the kiss, mind-raping her like Asuka on episode 22 of Evangelion.

The alpha waves coming from the superior brain of the adult male get transferred to the girl's brain at high speed through the kiss, mind-raping her like Asuka on episode 22 of Evangelion.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I feel attracted to people the majority of men are also attracted to, without ever choosing it.
we need to turn SJW logic around on them. If gays are "born that way" and can't change who they are attracted to, and love is love, then why can't a man love a teen girl? It's what we are genetically and naturally attracted to the most, a girl in her prime

we need to turn SJW logic around on them. If gays are "born that way" and can't change who they are attracted to, and love is love, then why can't a man love a teen girl? It's what we are genetically and naturally attracted to the most, a girl in her prime
But muh trauma, muh (((psychology))), muh feminist buzzwords.

But muh trauma, muh (((psychology))), muh feminist buzzwords.
me and a friend a few nights ago had this discussion for about 2 hours straight. Whether or not it is right to have sex, as an adult man, with a young teen girl. He asked me if monkeys fuck their teenaged monkey females, because he thought "Well, if other animals in nature do it, then why shouldn't we?" And funnily enough, they fuck them since they are in puberty age lol

me and a friend a few nights ago had this discussion for about 2 hours straight. Whether or not it is right to have sex, as an adult man, with a young teen girl. He asked me if monkeys fuck their teenaged monkey females, because he thought "Well, if other animals in nature do it, then why shouldn't we?" And funnily enough, they fuck them since they are in puberty age lol
It's really simple. Either you're sexually mature or you're not. The criteria is super easy, if you can get pregnant or get someone pregnant, you're sexually mature, if you still can't, then no.

Either you are considered able to have sex or you're not. If you're considered able to have sex, the age of the person you can have sex shouldn't come into the equation. If you're considered able to work, you can work with people of all ages, if you're considered able to make money transactions, you can make them with people of all ages, and so on.

Teen girls fulfill both criteria, so I don't see any problem really.

It's really simple. Either you're sexually mature or you're not. The criteria is super easy, if you can get pregnant or get someone pregnant, you're sexually mature, if you still can't, then no.

Either you are considered able to have sex or you're not. If you're considered able to have sex, the age of the person you can have sex shouldn't come into the equation. If you're considered able to work, you can work with people of all ages, if you're considered able to make money transactions, you can make them with people of all ages, and so on.

Teen girls fulfill both criteria, so I don't see any problem really.
I agree with you. But what about men and women who are infertile? Should they be allowed to have sex?

Chris Hansen