Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm Unironically Enjoying This Satire Music (And Not In The Way The Creator Intended JFL)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Song I've Been Playing On Loop For Like An Hour Now:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68eil05uAPs

The rapper is Daylyt (this guy is known for antics like this in the "battle rap" scene).

Basically he's created this "character" / "persona" that represents a white elite who is part of an old elite family, and he's basically being honest about various conspiracy theory shit like pizza gate, occultism, chem trails, harvesting stem cells, manipulating and controlling society, etc, JFL.

The funny thing is I'm enjoying this shit because it's like this new genre of villain rap :feelskek:. I'm pretty much rooting for the guy lol.

People are always talking shit about "muh evil jews" and "muh evil elites", but I would join those fuckers.

"My father went to haarvaaard :feelsohh:" :feelskek:

"My father, had slaves in the back tell em rake up the leaves (the leaves)"
"We put the clan on their house to watch over em, who you think made the police (me)"
"The cotton field gets sprayed with pesticide, now that's a chemtrail I hope you can't breathe (breathe)"
"We got y'all trapped in the firmament, this is The Truman Show no you can't leave (laughs)"

I'm liking this "sinister vibe" shit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Playlist For Album:
Playlist

Last edited:
shitskin cope :feelsLightsaber:

Ugly, not clicking

I'm not a music connoisseurs but it fits the autumn theme
pretty grim , the way i like my autumn
It just reminded me of a Naruto opening when I listened to some of it again, the guitar sounds really similar.

Listen to the guitar starting at 0:09 and then play this video of the naruto opening and listen to the guitar starting at 0:14

View: https://youtu.be/p3zsRbVo1T8?t=14

People are always talking shit about "muh evil jews" and "muh evil elites", but I would join those fuckers.
I was having the same thoughts two day ago

I’ve read so much internet culture, staying on this forums, israelo Palestinian conflict …

That I came to saw Jews negatively, like :

Like fuckin jew! , they want to mix every race and shit , they destroy nation blablabla

But I just realized, I was just influenced by white nationalist, this literally have nothing to do with me

Even more , when you think about it jew serve ethnic interest LMFAO!

I was having the same thoughts two day ago

I’ve read so much internet culture, staying on this forums, israelo Palestinian conflict …

That I came to saw Jews negatively, like :

Like fuckin jew! , they want to mix every race and shit , they destroy nation blablabla

But I just realized, I was just influenced by white nationalist, this literally have nothing to do with me

Even more , when you think about it jew serve ethnic interest LMFAO!
True if you're ethnic, no point in opposing the Jew or at least to the degree stromfrontcels here do. If we actually got rid of Jews, a lot of these stromfrontcels would go lynch us next.

rap is subhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back