Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm typing the most interesting users on this forum with a 72 archetype model

I can't remember these guys but I've explained about my memory problems before.

If they're so epic link me some of their top threads, maybe that will refresh my memory if I'd read them before and just forgot their pseduonyms.

Feeling very defensive about you ranking me below these guys I can't remember, I want to take them on in a debate about something.

Any ideas something we'd disagree about? I guess I could try taking an artificial stance if we can't find something.

really hope you can link me a high-IQ thread of OTB so I can evaluate this myself, hoping your analysis of his IQ isn't purely in PMs or some shit

maybe I'll agree with you and worship him as a role-model, that would be cool. So either I level up my IQ or bolster my confidence by genius-mogging him, it's a win-win

link his YT, are his vids very long? I prefer transcripts since I can get through them faster than vids, particularly w/ slow-talkers who pause a lot

I should try e-mailing people more to debate and shit but I don't check my various accounts that often

View: https://youtu.be/7ztmb73vPdo

fucking hell this is one of the most autistic threads I've ever seen on this site and I've read @Wizard32 threads.
good job OP
This one resonates with me as one of the most restarted things I’ve ever read. :feelshaha:

what the fuck is any of this based on? like who came up with these archetypes?

So far, I've only ever assessed two users in private fully, Wizard32 and FrothySolutions. Both of them were pretty much disappointments, and they are the top users on this forum, meaning posting here would be a waste of time if even they didn't get what I was saying.

But it's worth a shot to explain it in public and make a list of people's types in the future. Why? Both as a mental exercise and to prove a point about infiltrators on the incel movement. I'll post now a very simplified explanation of the theory on the spoiler, and if you want to know what is your type, reply this post and choose whether you want your assessment to be private or public.

There are 9 types with 8 emotional polarities in each of them on everything that existing in a universe capable of life, thus 72 archetypes. The proof is explained in toto here, and all the 9 types' names are on the homepage.

The polarities are three binaries in which 1 means 'activated' and '0' not activated. So 001 means 'only capable of handling intesely negative emotions productively' or 'no positive emotions, no middlish emotions, yes negative emotions'. What each type considers positive, neutral or negative depends on their unifying concept and baseline values represented in the 000 polarity. With this system you can type virtually everything through a series of conceptual connections.

As an example using a previous user here, we have Colvin being a Slave 010, meaning he can only handle emotions of boredom, peace and contentment productively. Slaves have as their baseline values weakness, laziness and paying costs, so everything they do has to preserve those values. In 010 they learn to shut off their mind and follow their master like an Uncle Tom because that's what gives them contentment and peace; reduce their reality to one specific group for weakness to face reality by themselves.

This archetype also contains concepts such as following, chains, dressage, circularity, beatings, servility. So Colvin was a cotton nigga (not related to skin color, but personality) who was just so excited to be part of the conspiracy (the word being Slave 100 as mice, hiddenness, sneakiness, cospiracy, hoarding, etc. which explains his Jerry avatar) and followed the incel movement out of weakness to face reality. That's why he was so easily impressed like play doh and followed the nihilists towards a fake suicide attempt.

Lastly, these archetypes vary according to the 11 levels in which reality is divided (I've posted the first 6 in one of my commets), so we have 72x11 = 792 possible variations. So a S010 at level 3 is different from one at level 4 while keeping the principle that defines them as S010 (the aforementioned concepts). We can type some characters on those slots to help understand the archetype in question. Some S010 characters are:
- Gon Freecs in Hunter x Hunter. Following his fathers' footsteps;
- Batman's butler;
- Samwise Gamgee from LOTR.
:feelskek:

Ngl I feel like you’re practically asking for people to leave retarded and dismissive comments when you make an elaborate and philosophical thread like this and phrase it in a condescending way

I actually must give this props for being interesting though:society: I’ve always been fascinated by the variety of human personality archetypes and I think your assessment of @FrothySolutions and @Wizard32 as the most interesting users on this forum is spot on (hence why I frequently tag those guys on my threads)

Please do me publicly OP:feelshmm:

There was an energy shortage where I live, and hell did the topic got chock full with pruported pure beings that won't dirty their lily hands on sifting through truth and lies on things so dismiss anything they can't understans as autism.

Therefore, I will only assess those who really want to know it to use for something on their lives, so only those who send me in private a brief description of their life story will get assessed. I don't throw pearls for pigs to wear, and as surmised when talking to @Wizard32 , I got a lot of Tauri bureaucrats stomping/stoning me to the ground and oversimplifying things, no surpises. Those are proud of being low class so drag everybody to the same lowest common denominator (autists, in this forums' case).

IF anyone here got really interested on what 72archetypes is, my Telegram is @thejewsdoitonpurpose and my Discord is Airboid#4754
Please do me publicly OP:feelshmm:
That alone puts you as a Slave, but the negative polarity kind that can handle get exposed naked in abject begging. Gandhi was S001, though you said my posts are trash in a way, and trashiness is S100 so you are literally saying "trash me senpai!". That's S100 + S001 = S101 like Misaka Mikoto, being passive-aggressive and faking strength (so being S001 helpless but S100 hiding it).

Yours is the last public one, thought it would be interesting to expose this.

Last edited:
That alone puts you as a Slave, but the negative polarity kind that can handle get exposed naked in abject begging. Gandhi was S001, though you said my posts are trash in a way, and trashiness is S100 so you are literally saying "trash me senpai!". That's S100 + S001 = S101 like Misaka Mikoto, being passive-aggressive and faking strength (so being S001 helpless but S100 hiding it).

Yours is the last public one, thought it would be interesting to expose this.
That's not begging its just asking in a polite manner:feelswhere: After all you specifically invited us to do so in the OP

I don't know why you interpreted that comment as me being passive aggressive and saying your posts are trash because as I said this is unironically one of the more interesting posts on this forum:ahegao: In fact I'm one of the only people in this comment section who gave you a serious thoughtful reply and wasn't dismissive or disparaging:feelswhat:

That's not begging its just asking in a polite manner:feelswhere: After all you specifically invited us to do so in the OP

I don't know why you interpreted that comment as me being passive aggressive and saying your posts are trash because as I said this is unironically one of the more interesting posts on this forum:ahegao: In fact I'm one of the only people in this comment section who gave you a serious thoughtful reply and wasn't dismissive or disparaging:feelswhat:
Politeness and manners are Slave, they cater to people's weaknesses. It's about S010 dressage and circularity + S100 hiding and covering, so its archetype is S110. S110 are big babies that only grow sideways or babysitters draining negative emotions from people and patronizing them like babies. Misaka does that too despite lacking S010 as you can't avoid your type polarities since you value them one way or another.

I appreciate you didn't T110 stomp/rubberstamped me to the ground like Tory elephants do to Angels' wings, though.

Interesting
tbh
4782CADB 1B98 4521 B12F A45AF56985E5

Because you are the bastion of judgement on an incel site without being incel at all. Your type is Psychopath 000 "neurotic basketcase". You are George Costanza from Seinfeld, can't handle any kind of emotions so fumbles inside its own mind with its baseline values. In Psychopaths' case it's failure and finality. Meaning anything you do will result in failure, even if you try to be a failure (incel). The implications of that are a lot, including that talking to you leads to failure, so I'll give you what you want and terminate our contacthere.
Summer of Georges me

Summer of Georges me
A user told me to type you, it's clear you are Freak.
- Leprechauns are Freak 100 get away, pronoia, Mary Sues, rainbows, mugglers, prankster, happy clowns;
- Jar Jar Sphynx is a F101 nonsense meme;
- Freaks have problems with language, they start with total F000 indifference to reality, white, forgetful, amnesiac, ambivalent. Their unifying concept is 'finite volumes', so F000 has white mimes that can't talk for being completely indifferent to reality, and they do love to pretend to be trapped inside finite volumes. F000 is also the archetype of autism, meaning any other polarity of Freak is based on it. Your stint (mysterious, as the other guy positioned) posts are a reflection of that. At F100 you get away from reality as a free spirit whose internal mental state doesn't follow any rules on it.

So yeah, you are F000 most probably, then F100 and F101. Curiously, trannies and cutters are F011, they mutilate their finite volumes for feeling F011 TRAPPED on them (F010 meatiness + F001 nobody/no body). And guess what traps mean in this context? Yes, all possible meanings.

Last edited:
Sounds interesting.

A user told me to type you, it's clear you are Freak.
- Leprechauns are Freak 100 get away, pronoia, Mary Sues, rainbows, mugglers, prankster, happy clowns;
- Freaks have problems with language, they start with total F000 indifference to reality, white, forgetful, amnesiac, ambivalent. Their unifying concept is 'finite volumes', so F000 has white mimes that can't talk for being completely indifferent to reality, and they do love to pretend to be trapped inside finite volumes. F000 is also the archetype of autism, meaning any other polarity of Freak is based on it. Your stint (mysterious, as the other guy positioned) posts are a reflection of that. At F100 you get away from reality as a free spirit whose internal mental state doesn't follow any rules on it.

So yeah, you are F000 most probably, then F100 and F101. Curiously, trannies and cutters are F011, they mutilate their finite volumes (F010 meatiness + F001 nobody/no body).
Whatever you say nigger

Whatever you say nigger
F000 sameness, whatever, "good enough". Also F000 white fearing 'the blacks' like paranoid killer clowns on red boards.
Yep, Freak alright. Fuck off Mundungus Fletcher, people tolerate you here just like they tolerate gnats on the summer.

F000 sameness, whatever, "good enough". Also F000 white fearing 'the blacks' like paranoid killer clowns on red boards.
Yep, Freak alright. Fuck off Mundungus Fletcher, people tolerate you here just like they tolerate gnats on the summer.
Funny nigger!

where is the list?

where is the list?
I'll see if I can keep track and make a sample with 25 of the users on an online text sharing site like pastebin, then I'll be adding at random those I see on comments, then the users could keep the link in a topic I would dedicate for it and keep F5 it.

"If you gotta be in black and white, black and white's gotta be in you".
Black is F111 and white is F000, so darkening people (blacked fetish) is very Freak of you. That and the derailment of the topic. So I've had a fair share of all the Neutral types (Tauri, Slave, Freak) for obvious reasons. Neutrals represent 75% of the population, more or less.

I was referring to OP's ironic situation as he is someone who identifies as an incel by being on this website
I dunno about that he might just be here to talk to us.

so is Tesla "creator72archtypes" or a follower of the same system?
ok so pseudo science
eh I'm not in a rush to rule out anything however it sounds, sometimes legit science gets dismissed that way

this is def sounding more liberal arts than math tho
I feel like you’re practically asking for people to leave retarded and dismissive comments when you make an elaborate and philosophical thread like this and phrase it in a condescending way
It's possible he might want that so that be responding in a rude or simplistic way he thinks we affirm his expectations and he doesn't need to actually debate or back the issues, so let's not take the bait ;)

I actually must give this props for being interesting though:society: I’ve always been fascinated by the variety of human personality archetypes and I think your assessment of @FrothySolutions and @Wizard32 as the most interesting users on this forum is spot on (hence why I frequently tag those guys on my threads)

He said we were the "top users" but I don't know if that necessarily meant "most interesting", maybe to him we're boring but high-IQ enough to grasp his 72 archtypes.

That sounds so lewd
hell did the topic got chock full with pruported pure beings that won't dirty their lily hands on sifting through truth and lies on things so dismiss anything they can't understans as autism.
Who purports to be pure?
We all try to sift truth and lies to varying levels of effort.
I do agree that people shouldn't be in a rush to just label stuff autism.
I think that is just a defensive way of saying they are overwhelmed by big text or can't understand someone's meaning.
I'll usually just say when I feel overwhelmed.

Therefore, I will only assess those who really want to know it to use for something on their lives, so only those who send me in private a brief description of their life story will get assessed. I don't throw pearls for pigs to wear, and as surmised when talking to @Wizard32 , I got a lot of Tauri bureaucrats stomping/stoning me to the ground
Are you talking about the other repliers in this thread? Not sure why you're calling them bureaucrats.
Some newfag greycel called you a boomer but you can just laugh those guys off as irrelevant.

and oversimplifying things, no surpises. Those are proud of being low class so drag everybody to the same lowest common denominator (autists, in this forums' case).
What's low-class about autists?

IF anyone here got really interested on what 72archetypes is, my Telegram is @thejewsdoitonpurpose and my Discord is Airboid#4754
Discord's more likely, having trouble feeling comfortable on some of these sites and forget my name/pass a lot.

That alone puts you as a Slave, but the negative polarity kind that can handle get exposed naked in abject begging. Gandhi was S001, though you said my posts are trash in a way, and trashiness is S100 so you are literally saying "trash me senpai!".
Calling someone trash isn't literally asking to be trashed in return but I guess you could say 'all's fair'.

That's S100 + S001 = S101 like Misaka Mikoto, being passive-aggressive and faking strength (so being S001 helpless but S100 hiding it).
Did you have her in mind as an example of this archtype prior to me posting the Accelerator OP yesterday?
Politeness and manners are Slave, they cater to people's weaknesses.
Maybe in overdrive but a light amount is just good aesthetics to enjoy. I'd get bored of this place if it was excessively crass.

S110 are big babies that only grow sideways or babysitters draining negative emotions from people and patronizing them like babies.
Why are you so convinced about people being shoehorned into archtype classifications?
Do you think people can move between them?

Misaka does that too despite lacking S010 as you can't avoid your type polarities since you value them one way or another.
I appreciate you didn't T110 stomp/rubberstamped me to the ground like Tory elephants do to Angels' wings, though.
I think you know you're the only one who understands this analogy at this point, maybe this is how you talk to your 72 archtypes bros who get the metaphor but I don't think anyone else here does.
Leps

Jar

- Freaks have problems with language, they start with total F000 indifference to reality, white, forgetful, amnesiac, ambivalent. Their unifying concept is 'finite volumes', so F000 has white mimes that can't talk for being completely indifferent to reality,
Mime
Curiously, trannies and cutters are F011, they mutilate their finite volumes for feeling F011 TRAPPED on them
(F010 meatiness + F001 nobody/no body).
And guess what traps mean in this context? Yes, all possible meanings.

SelfHarm

Last edited:
Well if he doesn't identify as one he should meet the hammer don't you think?
The more users he "analyzes" the more retarded this whole charade seems. Even dungeons and dragons' alignment system has more going for it than whatever schizo shit this is.
Relax, Tauri. You got exposed as a pedo from the system and discredits it based on whatever is your understanding. You are nothing more than a borg going along with the horde and thinking they are on your side because the majority is saying I'm stupid so it must be true.

Last edited:
Well if he doesn't identify as one he should meet the hammer don't you think?
I was going to say no because I thought we still allowed black-pilled non-incels to hang out here but it looks like the rules were amended so it's now incels only.

@Fat Link any idea when this happened?

I'm thinking maybe every time the rules are updated it should have an edition number and we put together a timeline of when each version of the rules was implemented so it's easier to compare archives

Relax, Tauri. You got exposed as a pedo from the system and discretis it based on whatever crummy is your understanding.
I think you should speak more politely to our members.

Rudeness would be fine if you were making understandable points, but without that, some decorum is worthwhile until people can discern your ideas.

That last bit of your sentence is not clear English.

does nothing but take jabs using slightly complex phrasing while providing no worthwhile arguments
I don't like to summarize people as "nothing but", I think there's possibly more to this than the jabbing but the jabbing is certainly distracting.

I have tried to encourage baseline arguments to prep these ideas and to explain his diagnostic methods.

Like there could be something sensible that's just not coming across properly.

Basically to make the arguments more worthwhile he could adopt more regular language and only switch to his technical shorthand once we're familiar with the concepts he hasn't explained the basics of.

Rate @Dregster666

I think you should speak more politely to our members.

Rudeness would be fine if you were making understandable points, but without that, some decorum is worthwhile until people can discern your ideas.

That last bit of your sentence is not clear English.
I've already assessed you as a Narcissist, so any interaction with you that hasn't a deliberated second intention is ending in you twisting I say or making a big thing out of small mistakes to drag the attention for yourself. Politeness is catering to weak people. more so if it's just a token like you claim it to be, since tokenism is also Slave, it's the minum amount of effort you do about something, thus advocating for laziness or paying low costs.
The problem is that he ignores any post asking him to elaborate and instead keeps the insults coming using the jargon, he just beats around the bush like there's no tomorrow.
Because there are a lot of points to address from people that are difficult sift through. If you really are interested on a calm explanation, PM me. @trying to ascend did and he seems to be studying 72a by himself.

Last edited:
@Wizard32 Aaaaand here's your answer, this tells you everything you need to know about this "high IQ" individual.:feelskek:
What did I say there that didn't make sense? I told on OP that Slaves are based on weakness, laziness or paying costs, so everything they do must contemplate it.

Here you are saying I have style with no substance like a vacuous Freak limp-wristed faggot, but your focus of attention is always on the style. It's like saying there aren't subsurfaces to a 3D mesh because you can only see the hard edge surface.

What even is a Tauri? All I know is Sufyan Al-Thawri.

Also, I would love my assessment. (I guess so)

What even is a Tauri? All I know is Sufyan Al-Thawri.

Also, I would love my assessment. (I guess so)
A personality type whose core values are togetherness, snuffing and original sin. So through the T010 next generation, T100 propaganda and T001 social ostracism, they learn to get everyone together as charismatic men of duty (T111 like Obama and Fidel Castro) to extinction. Of course, most of them aren't aware of their snuff fetish.

My first impressions with you where S111 euthanasia/suffering patiently/stagnation given your username. S100 uncertainty though that may be due to anxiety problems you don't own like Slaves proudly do. Send a PM about important things that happened to you for an assessment, I'll also check your posts.

I was going to say no because I thought we still allowed black-pilled non-incels to hang out here but it looks like the rules were amended so it's now incels only.

@Fat Link any idea when this happened?

I'm thinking maybe every time the rules are updated it should have an edition number and we put together a timeline of when each version of the rules was implemented so it's easier to compare archives
Actually as far as I know neither the Serge and Master regime nor infinity’s and my own ever expressly allowed black pilled normies in any of our rule sets, but 2017 cels and other ancient veterans of the site can feel free to step forward and tell me otherwise if they like and have any at all proof of this. :feelshehe:

OP has Tesla level IQ.

A personality type whose core values are togetherness, snuffing and original sin. So through the T010 next generation, T100 propaganda and T001 social ostracism, they learn to get everyone together as charismatic men of duty (T111 like Obama and Fidel Castro) to extinction. Of course, most of them aren't aware of their snuff fetish.

My first impressions with you where S111 euthanasia/suffering patiently/stagnation given your username. S100 uncertainty though that may be due to anxiety problems you don't own like Slaves proudly do. Send a PM about important things that happened to you for an assessment, I'll also check your posts.
What is original sin in this context?

What is original sin in this context?
Togetherness itself. It's making friendship with snakes with no distinction on whether they are snakes or not, as those are against togetherness; you can't make two things distinct and together at the same time. So Tauri are bastards that befriend anyone until heavy evidence to ostracize them off the group. Even if their name is 'The Betrayer', Tauri will take tjem in until they do betray the group because possibility is against presentism, which they also defend. Also, they are the earth people and the original sin story tells that we came from T001 mud, so it was clearly the work of a Tauri bastardizing god's words.

So they befriend evil idiots, causing shit to happen, and live in a constant T000 echo-chamber/agreement/groupthink out of fear of not being together.

Last edited:
Togetherness itself. It's making friendship with snakes with no distinction on whether they are snakes or not as those are against togetherness; you can't make two things distinct and together at the same time. So Tauri are bastards that befriend anyone until heavy evidence to ostracize them off the group. Even if their name is 'The Betrayer', Tauri will take it until they do betray them because possibility is against presentism, which they also defend. Also, they are the earth people and the original sin story tells that we came from T001 mud, so it was clearly the work of a Tauri bastardizing god's words.

So they befriend evil idiots, causing shit to happen, and live in a constant T000 echo-chamber/agreement/groupthink out of fear to not being together.
I see. I do not believe in original sin, but I do believe human beings came from a single soul.

Actually as far as I know neither the Serge and Master regime nor infinity’s and my own ever expressly allowed black pilled normies in any of our rule sets, but 2017 cels and other ancient veterans of the site can feel free to step forward and tell me otherwise if they like and have any at all proof of this. :feelshehe:
My understanding of serge's rules regarding black pilled normies is that they are allowed to post as long as they are indistinguishable from regular incels. And that extends to their behaviour outside the forum. If any of them is revealed as a sex haver they get banned. Many such cases. (@-BrettyBoy- is by far the only exception I know of)

Having said that I don't think OP knows what a vagina even looks like

JFL
i remember you from another forum
Yeah. I'm on an effort to convert people here to transhumanism or at least desire to change the system we live in, as those are supposedly the people that can think for themselves congregating here... man, was I wrong. Guess I'll just move on to another dank forum.

I could have used your posts if you didn't limit who can see them. Why do you?

Anyways Kangaroos and Chudur Budur himself are Tauri. Dregster seems like a T001 nigga rapper ostentating the gold medals of honor he gets for dying for a community that doesn't love him. I'd say you are part of the negative polarity Tauri that got ostracized from T100 integrated politically correctness and T110 bureaucrat boomers grinding the T010 next generation (you) to death, and then congregate on this forum meant for losers.

I could have used your posts if you didn't limit who can see them. Why do you?

Anyways Kangaroos and Chudur Budur himself are Tauri. Dregster seems like a T001 nigga rapper ostentating the gold medals of honor he gets for dying for a community that doesn't love him. I'd say you are part of the negative polarity Tauri that got ostracized from T100 integrated politically correctness and T110 bureaucrat boomers grinding the T010 next generation (you) to death, and then congregate on this forum meant for losers.
:feels:

That's S100 + S001 = S101 like Misaka Mikoto, being passive-aggressive and faking strength (so being S001 helpless but S100 hiding it).
draining negative emotions from people and patronizing them like babies. Misaka does that too despite lacking S010 as you can't avoid your type polarities since you value them one way or another.
This is all logically sound and high quality Misaka Analysis but the descriptions of Slave and S101 in particular on the 72archetypes wiki seem relatively less consistent with these traits and I don’t exactly see how the defining characteristics of S101 apply here or relate to what you’re describing:feelsstudy:
4CE89265 67E4 4A64 B03D 46899519E6EF

0B3708AD 9C63 4070 9DF2 7B53EAF3EBCF

7121C48D 5796 4180 8185 C6356251B33A

Last edited:
This is all logically sound and high quality Misaka Analysis but the descriptions of Slave and S101 in particular on the 72archetypes wiki seem relatively less consistent with these traits and I don’t exactly see how the defining characteristics of S101 apply here or relate to what you’re describing:feelsstudy:
View attachment 564824
View attachment 564825
View attachment 564829
There are 11 meta-levels in reality thus 11 variations of each archetype in one dimension. To make things more readable, the creator separated it in shards, and those on the website are just the lowest level shards of those archetypes.

So in S101 you have at low level (1-4) hobbits and smurfs, the little people that derivate from the obligations like Simba in Lion King, at mid level (5-7) they become passive-aggressive and fake strength like J.K. Rowling and fucking Gryffindor as a house, and it manifests as well as the airheaded spazzes on anime S100 gluing and S001 ungluing from people arbitrarily like fleas (it happens in low level too but Misaka is biri-biri and jumpy because of that). At higher levels (8 - 11) it's like Victorian civilization since level 8 is design and imperative, 9 is kingly, so on.

It changes a lot but the principles of the archetype and subarchetypes are preserved.

Last edited:
View attachment 564824
View attachment 564825
View attachment 564829
Can you rate me using his formula but using your accumulated knowledge of me :feelswhere:

I feel @Tesla has insufficient data to make a thorough rate :feelssus: