Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm turning 24 next year, approaching the 30 area and never had sex. At 18 i attended an english course, i had a decent social circle

T

TromptZZ

Recruit
★★
I even managed to get a girlfriend at this age, back in 2018. She was sub5 ofc and had an underbite, but i never had sex with her, which i regret now. Past the age of 19, my life has been going only downhill and i will most likely pay a prostitute at this point. I'm 5'5'' and sub5, there is no hope for my life.

State of this site, "managed to get a girlfriend" "had a social circle" Fuck off GrAY fakecel

State of this site, "managed to get a girlfriend" "had a social circle" Fuck off GrAY fakecel
It was 5 years ago brother. I went to an english course and met people there, nowadays i don't have any friends, let alone social circles.

Another cel with dubious credentials on this forum

It was 5 years ago brother. I went to an english course and met people there, nowadays i don't have any friends, let alone social circles.
Well, I've shared my thoughts. We'll see what other have to say

Another cel with dubious credentials on this forum
Rejected Rejection GIF by HULU

@ @FakeFakecel Just when you thought 2023cels couldn't get any more ridiculous.
At his age I was chronically incel KHHV and I still am. That's the difference between incels and people who have a dry spell. People like me could never get a girlfriend, a date, a kiss or anything at all no matter the circumstances.

I can do whatever, but not a single female in the entire world, under any circumstance and within however long of a timespan, will accept me. The cause of this is genetic determinism, I am genetically predisposed to not have intimacy.

At his age I was chronically incel KHHV and I still am. That's the difference between incels and people who have a dry spell. People like me could never get a girlfriend, a date, a kiss or anything at all no matter the circumstances.

I can do whatever, but not a single female in the entire world, under any circumstance and within however long of a timespan, will accept me. The cause of this is genetic determinism, I am genetically predisposed to not have intimacy.
It's like trying to understand the taste of food you've never eaten. Anything short of the experience itself is a distant and cheap imitation that will never compare. That's what these people don't seem to understand, because they haven't experienced inceldom the way we have.

@FakeFakecel Just when you thought 2023cels couldn't get any more ridiculous.
Holy shit it is so over for this forum to the point that it's rather funny. This place MUST have a Stalin level purge and be gatekept to the Andromeda galaxy and back. We're absolutely overrun by failed instagram normies.

Average truecel on the left.
The normiefication of the blackpill is the greatest tragedy that has befallen humankind since the stone age. So many "incels" who are unironically slayers.

Yeah the op, needs to be purged.

No place for him here.

I am almost 34 and never had a kiss, sex or any girlfriend.

I belong here along with my other brocels.

The fact that he had a girlfriend before means he is not a truecel but rather a fakecel

The normiefication of the blackpill is the greatest tragedy that has befallen humankind since the stone age. So many "incels" who are unironically slayers.
These fucking faggots think our brutal life experiences are an edgy internet fad for them. This is why I feel no empathy for any chad/chadlite whose looks gets mangled in some freak accident or if they suffer any other kind of misfortune tbh.

I even managed to get a girlfriend at this age, back in 2018. She was sub5 ofc and had an underbite, but i never had sex with her, which i regret now. Past the age of 19, my life has been going only downhill and i will most likely pay a prostitute at this point. I'm 5'5'' and sub5, there is no hope for my life.
I hope you are in Europe where that stuff is legal. You don't want to end app a registered sex offender for the rest of your life. Because you wanted to lose your virginity.

Truecels and failed normies - we are all in this together. I am KHHV myself but I don't think that discussing who of us is the biggest victim will get us anywhere.

As for the post, I hope that you OP will find peace and accept the whitepill after being totally blackpilled

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back