Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m too much of a mentalcel tbh

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
Sometimes when foids talk to me, are nice to me, or I catch a foid smiling at my general direction I can’t form a coherent sentence. Idk why because it’s not out of fear I guess I’m just too
non NT. They all stop talking to me after they realize how non NT I am too. Over tbh.

They don’t interact with me or notice me after speaking for long enough and realizing how non NT I am. They’re being friendly too.

fuck off chadpreet , nice brag
It’s not a brag idiot it’s a vent. I go to a place where I interact with people often and of course they’re going to talk to me to be friendly.

Just be Dravidian

you get positive attention and smiles from foids and you claim incel? muh non-nt , what a pussy.
Tryna ascend can vouch they’re just being friendly and you’re just being a retard for thinking even the slighting positive femoid interaction = fakecel. Go outside and you’ll see they act nice sometimes for virtue signaling points. I’m just upset that if I had any chance with them at all, it’s ruined by the fact I am non NT.

I know some people here have had/repeatedly have horrible personal experiences with toilets but that's not a requirement for inceldom. Many foids might be nice and friendly to you but that doesn't mean you'll ever get to fuck one.

I know some people here have had/repeatedly have horrible personal experiences with toilets but that's not a requirement for inceldom. Many foids might be nice and friendly to you but that doesn't mean you'll ever get to fuck one.
Exactly

Muh racepill @subhuman

You gotta stop being scared of women they aren't that nature or some celebrity or anything they are less then human beings so you need to ingrain that in your head
I’m not scared of them it’s just I can’t figure out what to say to them

Tryna ascend can vouch they’re just being friendly and you’re just being a retard for thinking even the slighting positive femoid interaction = fakecel. Go outside and you’ll see they act nice sometimes for virtue signaling points. I’m just upset that if I had any chance with them at all, it’s ruined by the fact I am non NT.
send me your picture

No wonder you defend other fakecels

you get positive attention and smiles from foids and you claim incel? muh non-nt , what a pussy.
In certain jobs they're likely to do that if you're in a higher position than them

but OP talks like they're completely interested in him but he just ignores them

In certain jobs they're likely to do that if you're in a higher position than them

but OP talks like they're completely interested in him but he just ignores them
They are NOT interested in me they’re just being friendly for virtue signalling point idk why retards here can’t understand that simple fact I made that abundantly clear

when female workers, or your coworkers or classmates are nice to you that is understandable
but if random foid is nice to you and smiling that means she wants dick or wants to sell you something. no 3rd option
They’re all from my school. All these interactions were at school.

Same. I have nothing to say to most people, especially females. I have to be hyper focused and think of stuff beforehand.

Chance she was looking directly at you, unless you’re along with somebody else.
Most likely the foids were smiling at something while looking in my direction and I just happened to look at her smiling in my direction by chance. Also what I meant was I can’t start a conversation with them if they do that because I’m too non NT.

They are NOT interested in me they’re just being friendly for virtue signalling point idk why retards here can’t understand that simple fact I made that abundantly clear
How would you know if you've never even asked them? Can you not even speak? That's literally bullshit at this point you're cutting it off mid story then expect others to know the ending

How would you know if you've never even asked them? Can you not even speak? That's literally bullshit at this point you're cutting it off mid story then expect others to know the ending
Yes go up to a random foid and ask why she’s smiling in my general direction when she’s usually around other people such a smart move kek

Yes go up to a random foid and ask why she’s smiling in my general direction when she’s usually around other people such a smart move kek
You can always confirm suspicion towards them

Either way I don't think we're getting anywhere like this

take care lol

You can always confirm suspicion towards them

Either way I don't think we're getting anywhere like this

take care lol
K you too XD

Fakecel
Soy point