Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you do when someone talks too much

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
I’m quiet and I don’t like to talk unless I have something important to say so it’s very easy for normies to start rambling with me and talking about themselves and they won’t shut up. I honestly consider telling someone your whole life story when they didn’t ask is rude so when someone exceeds their limit for talking, I just take out my phone and completely ignore them.

I don’t care if it’s rude, they’re rude for talking too much. Also I noticed that when I do this, the normies don’t care at all and continue talking even when I’m clearly not listening. JFL those normies have zero self awareness and no feelings

Mogs me. No one wants to talk to me

Idk im only pissed when people are talking to me about something that im clueless about

Idk im only pissed when people are talking to me about something that im clueless about
You wouldn’t be annoyed if a normie sat down with you and kept talking for hours about things that they did and telling you uninteresting stories? Expecting you to keep saying “uh huh” and “oh that’s crazy”

I have a terrible habit of interrupting people, even strangers, when I lose interest in what they're talking about.

I have a terrible habit of interrupting people, even strangers, when I lose interest in what they're talking about.
Good, keep doing that. Annoy and anger normies whenever you can

Normies shit on me by initiating social intercourse and then walking away in the middle of my reply or just being flagrant in general. Shitheads.

Not sure how to feel about this
In what context does it happen ?

I don't know your stats so I won't call you a fakecel but... normies are approaching you to talk to you ?

They don’t talk to me, they talk AT me. They don’t even give me a chance to speak because they’re so narcissistic
Just say "yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah" while they blather on.

Not sure how to feel about this
In what context does it happen ?

I don't know your stats so I won't call you a fakecel but... normies are approaching you to talk to you ?
They talk to me because they’re bored and they have nothing else to do

Nobody ever talks me but only scream at me

They talk to me because they’re bored and they have nothing else to do
Ok my bad I retract my fakecel allegations if they are stuck next to you. I'm surprised they don't just go on their phones instead of talking to you but I guess it depends on the culture.

Walk away, I don't need to put up with anyone's shit.