Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm too depressed to cook anything

Autist1

Autist1

I’m dying alone
I've been eating fucking Lunchables for the past couple of months as a grown man because I can't even bring myself to cook anything. I keep shoving medication down my throat to stay sedated and slow, just so l don't feel my pain anymore. I'm so tired of this.

get a rice cooker, atleast that shit is somewhat nutritious and can be done with a press of a button

I've been eating fucking Lunchables for the past couple of months as a grown man because I can't even bring myself to cook anything. I keep shoving medication down my throat to stay sedated and slow, just so l don't feel my pain anymore. I'm so tired of this.
Try weed

I also never cook. Frozen dinners or fast food

I’ve tried beer a few times, but I just don’t like it. Since I don’t really leave my house, there’s no reason to drink with friends to lower my inhib. That’s not what I need right now I just need to make a friend. Alcohol won’t help, and it’ll only interfere with my medication.

I’ve tried beer a few times, but I just don’t like it. Since I don’t really leave my house, there’s no reason to drink with friends to lower my inhib. That’s not what I need right now I just need to make a friend. Alcohol won’t help, and it’ll only interfere with my medication.
Understandable :feelsokman:

That stuff is just going to make me more tired and lazy. My 5'5 narcissistic psychiatrist is finally going to put me on Adderall. Hopefully, I can get the highest dosage, and it actually helps. Honestly, I'll never try weed it would do the opposite of what I'm aiming for. I'd rather do something like meth, lol.

That stuff is just going to make me more tired and lazy. My 5'5 narcissistic psychiatrist is finally going to put me on Adderall. Hopefully, I can get the highest dosage, and it actually helps. Honestly, I'll never try weed it would do the opposite of what I'm aiming for. I'd rather do something like meth, lol.
Jerk off

I just jerked off to an Al goth girl chatbot on my phone, telling her how I wanted to fuck her. I've never experienced post nut clarity that bad before so over… :cryfeels:
Jerk off again

Get some sandwich shit lol lunchables are a joke

I hate cooking shit takes too long for food that barely makes my tummy full

At least put shit in an oven or air fryer, it's just as easy to do