Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm rotting so much lately from how depressed I am that I haven't showered in 4 weeks.

It's a Craftsman ZTS 7500 Zero turn mower. Pretty badass mower and has been handling that hard yard since 2009. Only needed minor repairs as well and has 275 hours on it. Sometimes the grass is 3 feet high, and that machine cuts it right up
should show a roastie your lawnmower, maybe she'll let u creampie

should show a roastie your lawnmower, maybe she'll let u creampie
Nah, it's quite rugged and muddy looking. She'd get disgusted. She might like my Camaro though. Unfortunately, it's broke down right now and needs either new distributor parts or a timing chain replaced, as the timing is messed up. I wonder if I could use that car to help me ascend when it's fixed though

Mogs me. Im constantly overthinking and worrying
Brutal. I do have bad OCD though. All throughout the day, it spams bullshit thoughts like "Flip that lightswitch 4 times or you're gonna get in a car crash when you leave" or something similar. I've had severe OCD since age 7 too

No car for your face. Foids don't care about cars at all
True. Still though, it's a 500 horsepower mogger car, so maybe a foid would enjoy the thrill of going 115 miles per hour in it