Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm tired ...

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Although I didn't have to suffer from poverty
But when I was three years old and still could not speak, my family found out that I was autistic
To let me read normal people's books and go to normal people's schools
I grew up under a cane, that's another kind of tough work

As a 5'5'' male, IQ thankfully isn't really my problem, but premature births forced me to go to extreme amounts of pain and sufferinig in IQ, i'm
actually physically tired now.

Growing up as a short male, I had to compete with normal people and then with the elite students
Also I had accept the fact that you can never beat others in the looks department, thus making me severly disadvantaged in life itself
i'm really really really, tired.

Attachments

• 1655048593261.png
    1655048593261.png
    326 bytes · Views: 12
Last edited:
But yeah many of my problems stem from being premature born, causing me to have problems in both LOOKS and NT-NESS

I'm sorry bro :feelsbadman:

Although I didn't have to suffer from poverty
But when I was three years old and still could not speak, my family found out that I was autistic
To let me read normal people's books and go to normal people's schools
I grew up under a cane, that's another kind of tough work

As a 5'5'' male, IQ thankfully isn't really my problem, but premature births forced me to go to extreme amounts of pain and sufferinig in IQ, i'm
actually physically tired now.

Growing up as a short male, I had to compete with normal people and then with the elite students
Also I had accept the fact that you can never beat others in the looks department, thus making me severly disadvantaged in life itself
i'm really really really, tired.
being a manlet is probably one of the worst things for a male

Im also really tired and depleted. Good people expire when they are young. Normies are basically just living to go unto the next holiday, work, be mean, and die

But yeah many of my problems stem from being premature born, causing me to have problems in both LOOKS and NT-NESS
many geniuses were born prematurely, the brain will typically compensate the lack of growth in one part with another. You got any skills?

I'm tired too. Why can't I just die peacefully?

Same, I was born in the 7th month which caused me very bad genetics, physically and mentally