Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm tired of living like this in this unfair world and I need your help. I want to actually implement the movement idea IRL

Sasukecel

Sasukecel

18 y.o, sub5, autistic and nonNT, 5'6, blackcel
★★
(My Autism prevents me from not writing long monelogues so I just used ChatGPT to summarize what I said and I'll add/edit things it forgot to include, with commentary in brackets)

Sasukecel expresses frustration with their chaotic life and the unfairness of society, particularly focusing on their appearance and the struggles they face as an incel. They describe an argument with their mother, feeling ugly while looking in the mirror, and a growing sense of anger towards their life circumstances, including autism, bullying, and lack of social connections. (Basically my life is shit. I'm tired of my life being shit. That was a whole 3 paragraph rant that ChatGPT summarized into a couple sentences. One of the overarching purposes of this goal was my shit life.)

They reject the idea that age dictates how much one suffered (People think because I'm 18, I'm not a truecel. Someone said in another post "He's 18, hopefully he won't have to live the same fate as us." But I don't believe we're different because I'm already living in that fate. I've experienced the entire spectrum of incel struggle. Humiliation, suicidal thoughts, self harm, mockery, bullying, isolation, height discrimination, lookism, autism, being non-white, my parents not actually loving me, having no Dad, panic attacks, screaming, crying, hyperventilating, eating lunch alone, eating lunch in the school bathroom. Etc. My life was shit, we're not that different. People here believe that we're different, but we're not. In fact, my situation might be worse than yours) and highlight their deep dissatisfaction with societal norms, especially regarding lookism and their inability to form relationships with women. (@Grodd wrote in a ragefuel post that it's unfair he'll never experience a touch of a woman. That shows how corrupt and shit society and the world is. It should make you enraged that the world is so unfair that we can't get basic human needs.)

The poster feels isolated but believes they must fight back against society, rather than hiding or giving up (That's what I plan to do. This is a risky decision, sure. But if my life was going to be hell anyways, and even if I hid or complied with what this unfair society wants me to do, my life would still be shit, what's the point of not taking that risk? "Go hide, and live a private life and try to get a stable 9 - 5 job, and give up on ascending, just have some copes on the side." That life would be shit. Getting humiliated by millions of people then just disappearing would be a shit existence because that memory would stay in my head for the rest of my life. I would probably rope at 32. Having my brother grow up to go to parties and post him with girls and fun on Instagram whilst I like the good fucking Cuck I am don't fight back against society and live privately would be a shit life.). They plan to continue in university for a safety net (I was contemplating dropping out a while ago but it's more logical to get a Computer Science Degree) but focus on personal improvement through "looksmaxing", socializing, and approaching women despite anticipating failure. (I'm going to approach 200 women soon so I can claim "I've talked to girls" and I'll show talking to girls as an incel doesn't work. If the girl hints at calling the police or accusing me of sexual harassment, I'll run away as fast as possible.)

They propose starting a movement called "Incel Ascension" (IA) (Dark Virtue was a terrible name, I'm thinking of changing the name to IA or Incel Ascension because that's the goal of the movement I want to create) to address the injustices incels face, encouraging other incels to join them in challenging the societal status quo. The poster is determined to publicly document their efforts to ascend, hoping to bring awareness to inceldom and rally others to revolt against the unfair social hierarchy. However, they acknowledge the difficulty of achieving these goals alone. (That's my plan. I'm going to try to ascend as an incel using every "method" out there. I'll talk to girls, I'll looksmax, I'll go to the gym, I'll make money. If needed, I'll get otoplasty and rhinoplasty and I'll show what happens when a truecel tries to ascend)

(What I think is it's impossible to solve inceldom alone, and the 3 paths for an incel is rot, rope, or go ER. Rotting and roping is accepting what society wanted for you so it's succumbing to society, going ER is revolting against society but it doesn't solve inceldom. My goal isn't only ascending. I'm a low iq autist, it would be better if the "leader" of this movement was white or NT, but for some reason nothing is being done for this global problem. No other incel I know is obsessing over trying to escape their fate or try to fight back against this corrupt society. I'm the only incel I know who doesn't want to rot and live a shitty life for the rest of my life. I want to resist against society by not accepting society's place for me in the social hierarchy. If every incel in the entire world joined together and revolted against society, then something would probably be done. But nothing is happening because nothing is happening.

I'm going to tell you how I plan to make this into something real because I have some ideas now. I swear this isn't a larp)

Last edited:
You need to be low inhib and somewhat NT to start and lead movements and not even ugly people wants to follow ugly people, especially not manlets or kids. Other thing, theres nothing that can be done, you cant force foids to date you in current setting. Once the cat gets out of the bag its million times harder to get her back in. Movements are useless without a well defined goal, movement for what? Against who? What are the demands? Foids wont date us neither way, especially if we bring the awareness and victimize ourselves. Complaining about bad treatment only makes others treat you even worse. Look at trannies (jfl) they have the elite global agenda pushing them and fighting for their rights and acknowledgement and it only made people to hate them even more.

(What I think is it's impossible to solve inceldom alone, and the 3 paths for an incel is rot, rope, or go ER. Rotting and roping is accepting what society wanted for you so it's succumbing to society, going ER is revolting against society but it doesn't solve inceldom. My goal isn't only ascending. I'm a low iq autist, it would be better if the "leader" of this movement was white or NT, but for some reason nothing is being done for this global problem. No other incel I know is obsessing over trying to escape their fate or try to fight back against this corrupt society. I'm the only incel I know who doesn't want to rot and live a shitty life for the rest of my life. I want to resist against society by not accepting society's place for me in the social hierarchy. If every incel in the entire world joined together and revolted against society, then something would probably be done. But nothing is happening because nothing is happening.

I'm going to tell you how I plan to make this into something real because I have some ideas now. I swear this isn't a larp)

You're not the only incel that wants to make mass ascension a real possibility. Its just that others have more straightforward, clandestine plans that doesn't involve telling a fed honeypot site every step of their convoluted plan to help solve mass inceldom (not me personally of course :feelsokman:)

I truly have no hope for ascending i've accepted that i'll be KHHV forever and it fucking kills me

You need to be low inhib and somewhat NT to start and lead movements and not even ugly people wants to follow ugly people, especially not manlets or kids. Other thing, theres nothing that can be done, you cant force foids to date you in current setting. Once the cat gets out of the bag its million times harder to get her back in. Movements are useless without a well defined goal, movement for what? Against who? What are the demands? Foids wont date us neither way, especially if we bring the awareness and victimize ourselves. Complaining about bad treatment only makes others treat you even worse. Look at trannies (jfl) they have the elite global agenda pushing them and fighting for their rights and acknowledgement and it only made people to hate them even more.
I agree with you on the NT and Low Inhibition part. Also people don't want to follow black males either. I agree with that. It would be better if someone else tried to lead a movement like this, if they were white or NT, but there is no one I know of who is trying to lead this movement, which doesn't make sense because if the trajectory of an incel's life path, is be born, live a miserable life, die, you would expect someone would try to stop that. If people are given aid and support for being a man who puts his dick inside of another man's anus, where's the support or aid for ugly people? If ugly people have been discriminated and marginalized for all of time, why does society still place a bs belief that looks are subjective and pretend lookism doesn't exist? I wouldn't mind being ugly, if there were support systems and aid for ugly people established from a young age. If ugly people were given free looksmaxxing supplies and free access to plastic surgeons, I wouldn't be worried about a thing.

In my current setting, I'm undateable, but women can be incentivized to be with incels/ugly men through moneymaxxing and looksmaxxing (with the moneymaxxing, to fully softmax and hardmax if needed). Women aren't attracted to rich providers but still date them, and it is arguable that that's not real love, but real love from a woman is objectively impossible for truecels, whilst moneymaxxing to ascend is theoretically possible. I have to be "reasonably unreasonable" and not completely delusional because ascending as an incel is already theoretically extremely difficult, because if it was easy, all the incels would have ascended already, I think expecting women to love truecels is objectively impossible. I think that if I maxxed everything and found a way to succeed in moneymaxxing, I would be able to enter a relationship with a woman but marriage would still be a risky move because it's guaranteed she'll leave me for another man who's more handsome.

I've thought about the defined goal. The defined and big goal of the "Incel Ascension" (That's the name for it) movement would be incels and marginalized individuals being able to ascend and live an at least average life despite being marginalized, ugly or short. Meaning the ugly 3/10 ricecel could have a girlfriend, a stable job, friends, etc. The 5'6 man would be able to not be suicidal everyday. That's extremely hard to achieve but it's still theoretically possible. The theory only needs to turn to reality.

You're right in that only complaining won't do much.

I agree with you on the NT and Low Inhibition part. Also people don't want to follow black males either. I agree with that. It would be better if someone else tried to lead a movement like this, if they were white or NT, but there is no one I know of who is trying to lead this movement, which doesn't make sense because if the trajectory of an incel's life path, is be born, live a miserable life, die, you would expect someone would try to stop that. If people are given aid and support for being a man who puts his dick inside of another man's anus, where's the support or aid for ugly people? If ugly people have been discriminated and marginalized for all of time, why does society still place a bs belief that looks are subjective and pretend lookism doesn't exist? I wouldn't mind being ugly, if there were support systems and aid for ugly people established from a young age. If ugly people were given free looksmaxxing supplies and free access to plastic surgeons, I wouldn't be worried about a thing.

In my current setting, I'm undateable, but women can be incentivized to be with incels/ugly men through moneymaxxing and looksmaxxing (with the moneymaxxing, to fully softmax and hardmax if needed). Women aren't attracted to rich providers but still date them, and it is arguable that that's not real love, but real love from a woman is objectively impossible for truecels, whilst moneymaxxing to ascend is theoretically possible. I have to be "reasonably unreasonable" and not completely delusional because ascending as an incel is already theoretically extremely difficult, because if it was easy, all the incels would have ascended already, I think expecting women to love truecels is objectively impossible. I think that if I maxxed everything and found a way to succeed in moneymaxxing, I would be able to enter a relationship with a woman but marriage would still be a risky move because it's guaranteed she'll leave me for another man who's more handsome.

I've thought about the defined goal. The defined and big goal of the "Incel Ascension" (That's the name for it) movement would be incels and marginalized individuals being able to ascend and live an at least average life despite being marginalized, ugly or short. Meaning the ugly 3/10 ricecel could have a girlfriend, a stable job, friends, etc. The 5'6 man would be able to not be suicidal everyday. That's extremely hard to achieve but it's still theoretically possible. The theory only needs to turn to reality.

You're right in that only complaining won't do much.
I agree that boys shouldn't be gaslighted and that hormone therapy or whatever should be easier given to under average kids, so they dont end up manlets like us or low t. I dont think it would be possible to get empathy and positive discrimination as an male, still it would be nice to be acknowledged that our failure isnt result of only laziness and lack of motivation but also from complete discrimination.

You're not the only incel that wants to make mass ascension a real possibility. Its just that others have more straightforward, clandestine plans that doesn't involve telling a fed honeypot site every step of their convoluted plan to help solve mass inceldom (not me personally of course :feelsokman:)
I don't see the other plans, and my online footprint is already fucked anyways. I'm already fully namedoxxed, facedoxxed, my name is already associated with inceldom because the FItXFearless video title was "Here's Why Being An Incel Is Ruining Your Life." so the FBI probably knows of me at this point, and not even the FBI, even a random person could probably find this account from the FitXFearless video if they dig for like 40 minutes. My financial future is unstable, my online footprint has crumbled, so it's at a point now where it wouldn't even change anything. For better or for worse, I'm no longer "allowed" to have a normal life.

I truly have no hope for ascending i've accepted that i'll be KHHV forever and it fucking kills me
It's hard to have hope because even theoretically, it's extremely difficult. I don't think it's possible to solve inceldom alone, there has to be some sort of large movement with a core focus on trying to ascend.

I don't see the other plans, and my online footprint is already fucked anyways. I'm already fully namedoxxed, facedoxxed, my name is already associated with inceldom because the FItXFearless video title was "Here's Why Being An Incel Is Ruining Your Life." so the FBI probably knows of me at this point, and not even the FBI, even a random person could probably find this account from the FitXFearless video if they dig for like 40 minutes. My financial future is unstable, my online footprint has crumbled, so it's at a point now where it wouldn't even change anything. For better or for worse, I'm no longer "allowed" to have a normal life.
:feelsbadman: I hope you at least get a small, devoted following from your endeavors

My idea is this.

I want to create an "Incel Ascension Movement" where the main goal is ascending as an incel, and rejecting what society has given you, meaning not rotting, and living a good life. I changed the name from Dark Virtue to IA or Incel Ascension. That's similar to the goal of the Civil RIghts movement or the fagrights movement.

My goal isn't to just ascend on my own, because I hate that the world is corrupt. I don't just hate my life, I hate society and the world.

I'll answer how I plan to grow this movement in this post and how I plan to solve inceldom in the next.

The way I plan to grow this movement is by mass producing content with speed. This is going against what was recommended. Instead of hiding, I want more exposure, because I view hiding as succumbing to society. The way the discord server I made got 154 members was because I linked the discord to my Tiktok and Youtube. It was a percentage of an audience. The way the incel ascension movement will get members is if I mass post on every platform, on different channels with speed. It will be faster to make higher quality content if I post more content and learn as I go then if I wait to learn video editing and thumbnail design and this and that, and post little content. If I made 10 thousand videos and learned along the way (or delegated it) in 5 years compared to waiting to learn x then posting, it's more likely I would grow. The only way to get members/grow this movement is if I build a big audience, and the only way I can build a big audience is through growing on social media. I don't know what niche will work, so I should just try everything until something sticks and treat it as a part time job. If I just mass post and learn how to optimise, make better thumbnails, video editing, then the movement will grow.

The movement will get more members because I will mass produce content based on ascending as an incel, and if I get 10k followers or 20k subscribers, that's like 20k members. The movement will grow with social media exposure. I just have to mass post content on social media and make better content over time

How I Plan to Solve Inceldom:

1. Make a movement with the goal of Ascending.

2. Everyone in that movement will try to ascend, and will publicize themselves trying to ascend on social media, which will spread awareness.

3. The strategy to ascend is "Individual Maximization." You try to ascend by maximizing. Looksmaxxing, physiquemaxxing, NTmaxxing, hardmaxxing, moneymaxxing, statusmaxxing, etc.

Cuffem, Andrew Tate, Jay Z, did the maximization strategy and ascended as incels. They maximized their looks, and they made a fuck ton of money and got tons of status, so they ascended. I think that hardmaxxing and moneymaxxing (making over 6 figures a year) is enough for an incel to ascend via betabux. If women don't want you for your looks, then make them want you for your money. "That's not real love", true, but I'm not a Magician. If you're a truecel, then it's objectively impossible to be loved, but it's theoretically possible to get laid and get into a relationship if the woman is incentivized to be with you for your money.

The only way to solve inceldom is if every incel ascends. The only way every incel will ascend is through individual maximization. If you're a 5'6 normie, then LL to 5'9, and looksmax your face. If you're ugly, maximize looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing. If you're short, maximize heightmaxxing through LL and frauding and moneymaxxing. If you're autistic like me, maximize everything. Moneymaxxing and looksmaxxing are the most effective forms of maximizations.

Only sheer volume will solve inceldom, because if millions of incels all try to ascend, and 60% of them do. Then a huge chunk of incels have solved their inceldom. Even if millions group together to try to ascend, and only 2% succeed, then 2% of a million is 20 thousand, which is still a lot of people who ascended, then those 20,000 can share strategies to ascend.

Even if we don't ascend, we've still revolted against society by refusing to accept society's position for us in the social hierarchy. Rotting or roping is infinetely more cucked then joining my movement, because even if you fail to ascend, you still revolted. The world wants you to hide your ugly face, but you showed your ugly face to the world anyways.

If a movement grows, then there can be incel movements in schools. Incel Clubs. The bullied sub5 children would band together and beat up the normies who mock them. We would fight for living fair lives.

Money, women, dreams, goals. Throughout time, these have only been reserved for the normies and Chads. Revolting from an unfair society means to take what society refused to give to you.

It's the best I could think of.

For what reason?
Bluepilled shit like this...
"In my current setting, I'm undateable, but women can be incentivized to be with incels/ugly men through moneymaxxing and looksmaxxing (with the moneymaxxing, to fully softmax and hardmax if needed). Women aren't attracted to rich providers but still date them, and it is arguable that that's not real love, but real love from a woman is objectively impossible for truecels, whilst moneymaxxing to ascend is theoretically possible."

& this...

"2. Everyone in that movement will try to ascend, and will publicize themselves trying to ascend on social media, which will spread awareness." + "The only way to solve inceldom is if every incel ascends. The only way every incel will ascend is through individual maximization. If you're a 5'6 normie, then LL to 5'9, and looksmax your face. If you're ugly, maximize looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing. If you're short, maximize heightmaxxing through LL and frauding and moneymaxxing. If you're autistic like me, maximize everything. Moneymaxxing and looksmaxxing are the most effective forms of maximizations."

Jesus dude, it's almost as if you are being possessed by the spirit of a dead jewish cosmetic surgeon!

Ain't no masses of incels gonna throw cash for a few mm of bone or filler!

You are welcome to do that shit if you want. But you ain't never gonna be no Michael Jackson! Or rich like them dumbass rap stars...

Most of us are stupid losers! We cannot moneymaxx! Some of us can't even get a fucking job!

(My Autism prevents me from not writing long monelogues so I just used ChatGPT to summarize what I said and I'll add/edit things it forgot to include, with commentary in brackets)

Sasukecel expresses frustration with their chaotic life and the unfairness of society, particularly focusing on their appearance and the struggles they face as an incel. They describe an argument with their mother, feeling ugly while looking in the mirror, and a growing sense of anger towards their life circumstances, including autism, bullying, and lack of social connections. (Basically my life is shit. I'm tired of my life being shit. That was a whole 3 paragraph rant that ChatGPT summarized into a couple sentences. One of the overarching purposes of this goal was my shit life.)

They reject the idea that age dictates how much one suffered (People think because I'm 18, I'm not a truecel. Someone said in another post "He's 18, hopefully he won't have to live the same fate as us." But I don't believe we're different because I'm already living in that fate. I've experienced the entire spectrum of incel struggle. Humiliation, suicidal thoughts, self harm, mockery, bullying, isolation, height discrimination, lookism, autism, being non-white, my parents not actually loving me, having no Dad, panic attacks, screaming, crying, hyperventilating, eating lunch alone, eating lunch in the school bathroom. Etc. My life was shit, we're not that different. People here believe that we're different, but we're not. In fact, my situation might be worse than yours) and highlight their deep dissatisfaction with societal norms, especially regarding lookism and their inability to form relationships with women. (@Grodd wrote in a ragefuel post that it's unfair he'll never experience a touch of a woman. That shows how corrupt and shit society and the world is. It should make you enraged that the world is so unfair that we can't get basic human needs.)

The poster feels isolated but believes they must fight back against society, rather than hiding or giving up (That's what I plan to do. This is a risky decision, sure. But if my life was going to be hell anyways, and even if I hid or complied with what this unfair society wants me to do, my life would still be shit, what's the point of not taking that risk? "Go hide, and live a private life and try to get a stable 9 - 5 job, and give up on ascending, just have some copes on the side." That life would be shit. Getting humiliated by millions of people then just disappearing would be a shit existence because that memory would stay in my head for the rest of my life. I would probably rope at 32. Having my brother grow up to go to parties and post him with girls and fun on Instagram whilst I like the good fucking Cuck I am don't fight back against society and live privately would be a shit life.). They plan to continue in university for a safety net (I was contemplating dropping out a while ago but it's more logical to get a Computer Science Degree) but focus on personal improvement through "looksmaxing", socializing, and approaching women despite anticipating failure. (I'm going to approach 200 women soon so I can claim "I've talked to girls" and I'll show talking to girls as an incel doesn't work. If the girl hints at calling the police or accusing me of sexual harassment, I'll run away as fast as possible.)

They propose starting a movement called "Incel Ascension" (IA) (Dark Virtue was a terrible name, I'm thinking of changing the name to IA or Incel Ascension because that's the goal of the movement I want to create) to address the injustices incels face, encouraging other incels to join them in challenging the societal status quo. The poster is determined to publicly document their efforts to ascend, hoping to bring awareness to inceldom and rally others to revolt against the unfair social hierarchy. However, they acknowledge the difficulty of achieving these goals alone. (That's my plan. I'm going to try to ascend as an incel using every "method" out there. I'll talk to girls, I'll looksmax, I'll go to the gym, I'll make money. If needed, I'll get otoplasty and rhinoplasty and I'll show what happens when a truecel tries to ascend)

1. There is no such thing as "ascension". If you're an omega male you don't become beta or alpha. Likewise, if you're beta you won't become Chad. It's genetics.

2. The only platform that addresses our struggles is the Marxist-Rodgerist I.N.C.E.L. party.

I think you should look at the posts here by a bro called @BlkPillPres
Or something like that.

He's also a smart black guy. Except instead of making a boat for othercels to grab on - and sink - he's instead just concentration on his own life..

Basically, just worry about the improvement you're own life.

This guy..

Last edited:
Bluepilled shit like this...
"In my current setting, I'm undateable, but women can be incentivized to be with incels/ugly men through moneymaxxing and looksmaxxing (with the moneymaxxing, to fully softmax and hardmax if needed). Women aren't attracted to rich providers but still date them, and it is arguable that that's not real love, but real love from a woman is objectively impossible for truecels, whilst moneymaxxing to ascend is theoretically possible."

& this...

"2. Everyone in that movement will try to ascend, and will publicize themselves trying to ascend on social media, which will spread awareness." + "The only way to solve inceldom is if every incel ascends. The only way every incel will ascend is through individual maximization. If you're a 5'6 normie, then LL to 5'9, and looksmax your face. If you're ugly, maximize looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing. If you're short, maximize heightmaxxing through LL and frauding and moneymaxxing. If you're autistic like me, maximize everything. Moneymaxxing and looksmaxxing are the most effective forms of maximizations."

Jesus dude, it's almost as if you are being possessed by the spirit of a dead jewish cosmetic surgeon!

Ain't no masses of incels gonna throw cash for a few mm of bone or filler!

You are welcome to do that shit if you want. But you ain't never gonna be no Michael Jackson! Or rich like them dumbass rap stars...

It's more redpill then bluepill but there is proof of ugly men ascending through money. Rappers, streamers, content creators, a lot of them are ugly but get into relationships specifically due to their wealth and status. A bluepilled mentality would be thinking that truecels can be loved, when that's objectively impossible. "Individual Maximization" is maximizing any area you need to maximize that you believe will increase your probability to ascend, it doesn't just refer to money or surgery. There is proof that ugly men with money can get girlfriends. It's not ideal, but I'm not a Magician. I still have to operate and think in the bounds of reality. I believe moneymaxxing to ascend is objectively possible. Would you disagree with that? Truecels can't expect love, but they can expect paying for a relationship.

The reason why incels need to announce themselves as incels and show themselves trying to ascend is to spread awareness. You don't see ugly people in public because ugly people stay inside/have anonymous social media profiles. That only makes the problem of lookism continue because society exists without considering ugly individuals. This is the strategy I'm doing, and that's why I doxxed myself. I'm not talking about a strategy I'm not doing it myself, I show myself in public to show awareness that I'm an incel trying to ascend.

What I call "Individual Maximization" isn't just making money and getting plastic surgery, I view looks and money as the most effective areas to maximize but If an incel doesn't believe they need plastic surgery, then they don't have to maximize that area, they can maximize other areas until they have the highest probability of ascending. If an incel is normie in looks, but they're NT, then they should NTmax to ascend. If an incel is white and taller and believes he'll ascend with geomaxxing, he should geomax to SEA. It isn't solely money based or looksmaxxing based, but maximizing anything they believe is necessary.

Through hours of thinking, that was the best I could come up with. I can't think of a better alternative, besides an incel maximizing any area he needs to ascend. It's not specific to money and looks, it's maximizing the areas he believes are most valuble to increase the probability of ascending. Higher probability of ascending + more people trying to ascend (as in a large movement which brings public awareness) is the most realistic way to tackle inceldom without saying "Just reincarnate" or "Just buy a foid"

Without looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing, there's not much other choice for an incel. Those things require effort and are extremely difficult, but operating in reality, it's impossible to just ascend with a snap. It will take the average incel years and years and years of maximizing to get laid/into a relationship. They could maximize other things, geomaxxing, fitnessmaxxing, socialmaxxing, but that alone isn't enough, without the money, girls won't be incentivized to enter relationships with you because they find your face repulsive (which is why improving one's face is highly beneficial as an incel), but money is a big enough incentive for a woman to stay with you as an incel.

It's more redpill then bluepill but there is proof of ugly men ascending through money. Rappers, streamers, content creators, a lot of them are ugly but get into relationships specifically due to their wealth and status. A bluepilled mentality would be thinking that truecels can be loved, when that's objectively impossible. "Individual Maximization" is maximizing any area you need to maximize that you believe will increase your probability to ascend, it doesn't just refer to money or surgery. There is proof that ugly men with money can get girlfriends. It's not ideal, but I'm not a Magician. I still have to operate and think in the bounds of reality. I believe moneymaxxing to ascend is objectively possible. Would you disagree with that? Truecels can't expect love, but they can expect paying for a relationship.

The reason why incels need to announce themselves as incels and show themselves trying to ascend is to spread awareness. You don't see ugly people in public because ugly people stay inside/have anonymous social media profiles. That only makes the problem of lookism continue because society exists without considering ugly individuals. This is the strategy I'm doing, and that's why I doxxed myself. I'm not talking about a strategy I'm not doing it myself, I show myself in public to show awareness that I'm an incel trying to ascend.

What I call "Individual Maximization" isn't just making money and getting plastic surgery, I view looks and money as the most effective areas to maximize but If an incel doesn't believe they need plastic surgery, then they don't have to maximize that area, they can maximize other areas until they have the highest probability of ascending. If an incel is normie in looks, but they're NT, then they should NTmax to ascend. If an incel is white and taller and believes he'll ascend with geomaxxing, he should geomax to SEA. It isn't solely money based or looksmaxxing based, but maximizing anything they believe is necessary.

Through hours of thinking, that was the best I could come up with. I can't think of a better alternative, besides an incel maximizing any area he needs to ascend. It's not specific to money and looks, it's maximizing the areas he believes are most valuble to increase the probability of ascending. Higher probability of ascending + more people trying to ascend (as in a large movement which brings public awareness) is the most realistic way to tackle inceldom without saying "Just reincarnate" or "Just buy a foid"

Without looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing, there's not much other choice for an incel. Those things require effort and are extremely difficult, but operating in reality, it's impossible to just ascend with a snap. It will take the average incel years and years and years of maximizing to get laid/into a relationship. They could maximize other things, geomaxxing, fitnessmaxxing, socialmaxxing, but that alone isn't enough, without the money, girls won't be incentivized to enter relationships with you because they find your face repulsive (which is why improving one's face is highly beneficial as an incel), but money is a big enough incentive for a woman to stay with you as an incel.
My point is;

It might work for, YOU.

But not for the rest of us...

Most of us are stupid losers! We cannot moneymaxx! Some of us can't even get a fucking job!
I'm a stupid loser with an impossible goal I want to bring to reality.

You raise a valid point. For incels who can't moneymax or aren't NT enough to get a job, what is there then?

I'm not going to lie. I'm fucked. But I just had an idea right now. Jewish people pool wealth which is why they're all rich. I remember reading a thread a while ago about an "incel investment fund." That should actually be implemented in reality.

There was another post I saw a while ago talking about how incels should be politicians and hold positions of power. The problem is incels lack power, which makes us in a disadvantaged position. If incels moneymaxxed, then they should pay for the incels who can't moneymax. If I somehow made 100k a year, 4 other incels make 100k a year, that's 500k a year. We each give 5% of our income to one incel who can't moneymax, he makes 25000 a year. The incels who are able to moneymax, and the incels who aren't able to moneymax, get money from the incels who moneymaxxed and if enough people pool in, then incels still have money and wealth is distributed among incels.

I think you should look at the posts here by a bro called @BlkPillPres
Or something like that.

He's also a smart black guy. Except instead of making a boat for othercels to grab on - and sink - he's instead just concentration on his own life..

Basically, just worry about the improvement you're own life.

This guy..
My point is;

It might work for, YOU.

But not for the rest of us...

I'll check his post. You're right in that it would be better to focus on my own life because I'm in a truly fucked position, but there's something inside of me which hates society and wants to do something about it. I want to actually make a movement like this in reality. My goal wouldn't be to ascend alone, it would be to cause an effect on society.

You raise a valid point because you're clearly a truecel. I know some other users who are close to fakecel, who I'm not going to name, would ascend with Individual Maximization. There's a 6'0 white guy here who actually goes outside and does hiking, I fw him, but if he geomaxxed to SEA, it would be a nearly automatic ascension. Or the 22 year old Asian guy who literally is NT and looks normie but makes some excuse like "I'm rice bro", he would probably ascend if he spent 5 years maximizing everything. But in your position and other truecel position where you're an oldcel to a high extent and "crippled" which means disabled then likely, you won't ascend.

But if a movement was created and you weren't able to ascend, the absolute truecels would still be better off if there was awareness of this and if other incels could give you money. Inceldom is comparable to extreme racism, and the Civil Rights movement happened. If someone else is more qualified, they can lead the movement. I just want there to be a movement to at least try to do something about this shitty world.

1. There is no such thing as "ascension". If you're an omega male you don't become beta or alpha. Likewise, if you're beta you won't become Chad. It's genetics.

2. The only platform that addresses our struggles is the Marxist-Rodgerist I.N.C.E.L. party.

It is genetics. I agree with genetic caps. There are caps even with hardmaxxing, and with hardmaxxing, your inferior genes will still pass on to the offspring. A 3/10 can never become an 8/10. A beta can never become a Chad.

The goal can't be to become Chad or have sex with multiple girls without an incentive, because in the bounds of reality, that's objectively impossible.

But it's theoretically possible to get into a relationship as an incel with my strategy, because ugly men who are sub5 males, Andrew Tate, Cuffem, JayZ, rappers, managed to utilize money and status to overcome subhuman genetics. "Just become a famous millionaire with wealth and status bro", I understand that, but it just opened my eyes to what's theoretically possible. Under logic, sub5 men should all be doomed out of the genepool, but some ugly men continue to spread their genes because they had money as an incentive. Lookism and genetics is objectively factual, but ascending is theoretically possible as a sub5 male with moneymaxxing and hardmaxxing, and ascending is theoretically possible for a normie if they geomax or maximize something else.

I read the Marxist Rodgerist page on the wiki https://incels.wiki/w/Marxism_Rodgerism, the problem in my opinion with most of these solutions is they're too unrealistic to apply to reality. We're not going to magically remove people from cities to work on rice fields and make chads work in death camps. I know my idea is also unrealistic but it's more likely to be implemented into reality.

Everything you write is intolerable babble.
Because I'm an autistic low iq black 18 year old. It's literally in my bio. I'm an autist. I can't be tolerable or write well because I'm nonNT. My autistic mind makes me go on long monologues. I wish I could make sense. I wish I wasn't autistic, but I was born a truecel, and had to experience the disadvantages of a truecel. I'm autistic, I'm edgy, I'm cringe. I know. I didn't choose to be this way.

If you're so smart, you should try to lead this. For what I know, I'm the only one who's thinking about solutions to try to solve a large problem like this. Why is an autistic stupid nigger who can't write and got publicly humiliated for millions to see from the Fitxfearless video, the only one who recognizes that inceldom is a problem that's not going to be solved or aided unless something happens?

It seems like you guys are satisfied with living inferior lives due to an unfair world. l spent hours and brainpower trying to come up with something and you guys are like "Cringe." "Tsk. Retarded." "Cope." Like nigga, I'm at least trying to do something to try to solve inceldom because I recognize that a Civil Rights-like movement needs to happen. Protest, change, revolting, something needs to happen.

You create the channel. Create the movement. Solve inceldom. You do it, if you're the smart and NT one. If my idea is shit, come up with a better one. I'll listen to it and we'll collectively benefit. I know I'm a dumbass but I want to do something. Don't know what the fuck I'm doing, I just want change to happen. Can't you see that?

Last edited:
Because I'm an autistic low iq black 18 year old. It's literally in my bio. I'm an autist. I can't be tolerable or write well because I'm nonNT. My autistic mind makes me go on long monologues. I wish I could make sense. I wish I wasn't autistic, but I was born a truecel, and had to experience the disadvantages of a truecel. I'm autistic, I'm edgy, I'm cringe. I know. I didn't choose to be this way.

If you're so smart, you should try to lead this. For what I know, I'm the only one who's thinking about solutions to try to solve a large problem like this. Why is an autistic stupid nigger who can't write and got publicly humiliated for millions to see from the Fitxfearless video, the only one who recognizes that inceldom is a problem that's not going to be solved or aided unless something happens?

It seems like you guys are satisfied with living inferior lives due to an unfair world. l spent hours and brainpower trying to come up with something and you guys are like "Cringe." "Tsk. Retarded." "Cope." Like nigga, I'm at least trying to do something to try to solve inceldom because I recognize that a Civil Rights-like movement needs to happen. Protest, change, revolting, something needs to happen.

You create the channel. Create the movement. Solve inceldom. You do it, if you're the smart and NT one. If my idea is shit, come up with a better one. I'll listen to it and we'll collectively benefit. I know I'm a dumbass but I want to do something. Don't know what the fuck I'm doing, I just want change to happen. Can't you see that?
I didn't really read your post, nor did I fully read this comment but putting your ideas out here will always attract some clapback.

I posted something a while ago as well, and niggas came in without even entertaining the idea. It is what it is. Don't take it to heart.

I didn't really read your post, nor did I fully read this comment but putting your ideas out here will always attract some clapback.

I posted something a while ago as well, and niggas came in without even entertaining the idea. It is what it is. Don't take it to heart.
BTW I didn't mean this in a derogatory way lol. You just write walls of text and I'm in game rn

Everything you write is intolerable babble.
You shouldn't bite the hand which is trying to feed you even if the food is dogshit.

I'm autistic and stupid. But I want to try to solve inceldom. I want to try to alleviate the pain of incels. But why should I continue trying to create a movement, when people just continue to talk shit or mock me? Nigga, we're fucking incels. Our lives are shit. We should be working together, not infighting. I'll make it a list.

1. I want to solve inceldom
  2. I've thought of detailed plans to make it into a reality
  3. I want to make a movement that will benefit incels
  4. I've thought of detailed plans on how I'm going to specifically grow on social media to grow the size of the movement.
But you want to jerk off to hentai, make fun of an autistic person, then continue rotting. I genuinely believe that incels can also be as NPC as the normies we rant about. When someone offers an alternative viewpoint which is aimed to be beneficial, it's a circlejerk. At least show why you think what I'm saying is wrong or not possible. I know I'm autistic and stupid, but I'm doing shit and thinking of shit to actually try to change things, instead of fucking rotting when my life would still be shit

You're right in that I shouldn't take it to heart. It's just the nature of the internet. NT is law, even online.

BTW I didn't mean this in a derogatory way lol. You just write walls of text and I'm in game rn
I try to not write walls of text. It's just my autism. I naturally type long text walls/monologues and now I try to shorten it down. Even since I was 16, I would write textwalls. It makes me pissed off when people criticize my posts being long or being edgy or cringe, because it's like making fun of someone for being ugly or being short. "You're edgy", "You're cringe", "You're retarded", No shit nigga, I'm fucking autistic. My brain is fucking wired differently. I didn't choose to not be "normal." I wish I was NT, I wish I could express myself in a normal way but I can't. I hate my autism and personality, and my voice as well. I want to be more serious and aggressive, but my voice is high/monotone. I want people to take me seriously but my fucking autism prevents it. It only makes me more fucking angry.

solve inceldom
Involuntary celibacy does not require solution, and all attempts at a solution will provoke civil unrest and derision. You're not some profound visionary that will rattle the social climate by posting stupid rants and discussions online, I loathe that sentiment. All internet personas exist to entertain. Not one is an esteemable model of virtue or excellence.
You create the channel. Create the movement. Solve inceldom.
No one is intimately affected by incels besides incels, they affect themselves with the fanciful ideals of moral grandeur. "Oh, the incel is pathetic and corrupt." Spare me the bullshit.

RATIONALISM NVKE IMBOUND!

You shouldn't bite the hand which is trying to feed you even if the food is dogshit.
I wouldn't bite your hand but I would waive it off. And yes, if someone gave me dogshit the offense would prompt extreme disgust and spite in me. One who gives wrongful advice is wrong to do so, and those abiding such advice will be wronged.
I'm autistic and stupid.
Autism is merely a conceptual understanding of a genetic, cerebral mutation; what it is not is an excuse to be guillible and optimistic.

Stupidity is often relative to the values beholden to those who believe themselves cleverer and astute, even the brilliance of genius is comparatively foolish once surpassed and made obsolete.
But I want to try to solve inceldom. I want to try to alleviate the pain of incels. But why should I continue trying to create a movement, when people just continue to talk shit or mock me? Nigga, we're fucking incels.

Our lives are shit. We should be working together, not infighting. I'll make it a list.
:feelsseriously:

Those fools prattling the common maxim "Shared suffering is the principal apex of bonding" are incorrect. Joyfulness and love bring closer all those who feel them simultaneously; hence the bond of mother and child supersedes the kinship of brothers at arms.

Why would I want to hang out with a miserable curmudgeon like myself? Answer that.
  1. I want to solve inceldom
Let it go.
  1. I've thought of detailed plans to make it into a reality
It will never be.
  1. I want to make a movement that will benefit incels
Movements necessitate implacable and inadmissible controversy, if you think about it, incels are merely a modern euphemism for undesirable men who recsind social conditioning. No one's going to take you seriously because your understanding of the matter is immature.
  1. I've thought of detailed plans on how I'm going to specifically grow on social media to grow the size of the movement.
Stop. If this is a ploy to get on some mainstream YouTube channel again and perpetuate the dying flicker of infamy gained from it, just be honest about it.
But you want to jerk off to hentai,
You're representing yourself with an anime charcater. Also, this is the kind of duplicit, wanton, and coarse-fingered chicanery I despise. You presume that is what I would rather do only to further your argument.

Don't abuse the dialectic like that again. I don't even watch anime.
make fun of an autistic person,
You're not special.
then continue rotting.
Stupid.
I genuinely believe that incels can also be as NPC as the normies we rant about.
Self-awareness rarely unveils itself in the presence of the mob. Incel, like all generic titles, affects a sense of character which obfuscates our individual.
When someone offers an alternative viewpoint which is aimed to be beneficial, it's a circlejerk.
That depends on the idea and its presentation.
At least show why you think what I'm saying is wrong or not possible.
You really think women will be enticed to seek out jaded, sexually frustrated men if you engender a little online movement? Your optimism is your stupidity. Get your hashtags out, the incels are mainstream! Time to get laid!

:feelswhat:
I know I'm autistic and stupid,
:feelsjuice:
but I'm doing shit and thinking of shit to actually try to change things, instead of fucking rotting when my life would still be shit
Just stay in school and get a useful degree. Stop trying to be an internet celebrity.

I wouldn't bite your hand but I would waive it off. And yes, if someone gave me dogshit the offense would prompt extreme disgust and spite in me. One who gives wrongful advice is wrong to do so, and those abiding such advice will be wronged.

Autism is merely a conceptual understanding of a genetic, cerebral mutation; what it is not is an excuse to be guillible and optimistic.

Stupidity is often relative to the values beholden to those who believe themselves cleverer and astute, even the brilliance of genius is comparatively foolish once surpassed and made obsolete.

Those fools prattling the common maxim "Shared suffering is the principal apex of bonding" are incorrect. Joyfulness and love bring closer all those who feel them simultaneously; hence the bond of mother and child supersedes the kinship of brothers at arms.

Why would I want to hang out with a miserable curmudgeon like myself? Answer that.

Let it go.

It will never be.

Movements necessitate implacable and inadmissible controversy, if you think about it, incels are merely a modern euphemism for undesirable men who recsind social conditioning. No one's going to take you seriously because your understanding of the matter is immature.

Stop. If this is a ploy to get on some mainstream YouTube channel again and perpetuate the dying flicker of infamy gained from it, just be honest about it.

You're representing yourself with an anime charcater. Also, this is the kind of duplicit, wanton, and coarse-fingered chicanery I despise. You presume that is what I would rather do only to further your argument.

You're not special.

Stupid.

Self-awareness rarely unveils itself in the presence of the mob. Incel, like all generic titles, affects a sense of character which obfuscates our individual.

You really think women will be enticed to seek out jaded, sexually frustrated men if you engender a little online movement? Your optimism is your stupidity. Get your hashtags out, the incels are mainstream! Time to get laid!

Just stay in school and get a useful degree. Stop trying to be an internet celebrity.
This tbh

How about you get a fucking job

It is genetics. I agree with genetic caps. There are caps even with hardmaxxing, and with hardmaxxing, your inferior genes will still pass on to the offspring. A 3/10 can never become an 8/10. A beta can never become a Chad.

The goal can't be to become Chad or have sex with multiple girls without an incentive, because in the bounds of reality, that's objectively impossible.

But it's theoretically possible to get into a relationship as an incel with my strategy, because ugly men who are sub5 males, Andrew Tate, Cuffem, JayZ, rappers, managed to utilize money and status to overcome subhuman genetics. "Just become a famous millionaire with wealth and status bro", I understand that, but it just opened my eyes to what's theoretically possible. Under logic, sub5 men should all be doomed out of the genepool, but some ugly men continue to spread their genes because they had money as an incentive. Lookism and genetics is objectively factual, but ascending is theoretically possible as a sub5 male with moneymaxxing and hardmaxxing, and ascending is theoretically possible for a normie if they geomax or maximize something else.

I read the Marxist Rodgerist page on the wiki https://incels.wiki/w/Marxism_Rodgerism, the problem in my opinion with most of these solutions is they're too unrealistic to apply to reality. We're not going to magically remove people from cities to work on rice fields and make chads work in death camps. I know my idea is also unrealistic but it's more likely to be implemented into reality.
OK, buy sex. But please don't call that "ascension".

OK, buy sex. But please don't call that "ascension".
It's buying a relationship.

If an ugly man used money as an incentive to make a woman stay with him, and he had sex, kissed her, went on dates, then would he be considered an incel? Would he be allowed to use this forum?

I'm using semi-realistic thinking, because love as a truecel is objectively impossible to get from a woman, but you can get the benefits of a relationship. People here want to touch a foid, kiss a girl, have sex, and I argue they could if they joined me.

Let it go.

It will never be.

You're not special.

Stupid.

My plan isn't to get virality by going on someone else's platform.

Why would I give up on my goal, if my life was going to be shit anyways? I would rather fail massively, then conform to the shit life society wants for me.

If I don't try to become an "internet celebrity", then the millions of people who made fun of me will haunt my head for the rest of my life.

I had dreams and goals which were destroyed by unfair circumstances. At 16 - 17, I idolized Hamza Ahmed and Andrew Tate. I wanted to be masculine, I wanted to have a self improvement channel, I wanted to be successful, I wanted to have a good physique, I wanted to make money online and escape the matrix, I wanted to have the respect of other people but I never got it. I refuse to accept that unfairness. I refuse to accept the fact that I was bullied for my entire life and it led to nothing. I would rather fail massively and die in a homeless accommodation center, then "give up on my dreams and die."

There's something burning inside my mind telling me I deserve it. It's probably the same rational of the failed Musician who still penny pinches playing music because he believed he deserved to become a famous Musician, even when his entire friends and family tells him to give it up and work a normal job.

I can't debunk your points because you are thinking from a rational position, whilst I'm thinking from a delusional one.

But I hate society and I want to change the world. Objectively, an autistic ugly laughed at teenager can't do shit. But objectivity doesn't matter. This is what I deserve for my suffering. I deserve to succeed this way, and if I don't, my life was meaningless anyways.

I'm not going to give up on what I want to do even if it will fail. I want to try my hardest to create a movement and try to solve societal problems, and I refuse to accept less. I've decided I'm never going to give up on the goals I have, even if it results in failure or death, because I view it as better to be a failure with purpose, then to succumb to what society wanted me to do, when society would laugh at me anyways.

I'm never going to stop trying to change this unfair world, and I would never listen to the society which ostracized me and made me have mental breakdowns and episodes of self harm.

You're right in that I am gullible and I am optimistic, I likely will fail, but I would rather fail, because I refuse to accept an unfair world not giving me what I deserve.

I'll never let it go. Looking back, the entire world made fun of me. In elementary school, my teachers, middle school, online, on social media, on reddit, on discord, on youtube, on instagram, my Mom, people at my Sunday School, people at my YMCA Youth program I went to. I was mocked, and laughed at and made fun of, and I have this ugly face to go with that, so I was made fun of on Monkey.app, and in real life. Girls laughed at my face, "pftt", that black guy with 4 girls in his car, chuckling "Ugly ass nigga."

It's non-negotiable. I have to do this. I have to revolt, I have to protest. Because if I don't, that's infinitely worse than failure. People have told me to stop posting, my Mom told me to stop posting, and my videos get no views, but I would rather be killed then stop.

Last edited:
How about you get a fucking job
I've applied to over 200 low entry retail/fast food jobs. I live in Canada where the job market is terrible, mostly due to Indian immigration.

I want to get a job, because I need to get a video editor, thumbnail designer, my Mom gets unhealthy carb food that's cheaper giving me acne. I want to work a job, because I want to make money to get the supplies/things I need.

The dream isn't going to die though. I'm not going to stop in trying to make a movement or solving inceldom because I view death as superior to giving up on my goals.

I've applied to over 200 low entry retail/fast food jobs. I live in Canada where the job market is terrible, mostly due to Indian immigration.

I want to get a job, because I need to get a video editor, thumbnail designer, my Mom gets unhealthy carb food that's cheaper giving me acne. I want to work a job, because I want to make money to get the supplies/things I need.

The dream isn't going to die though. I'm not going to stop in trying to make a movement or solving inceldom because I view death as superior to giving up on my goals.
Cleaning toilet? Picking garbage ?

Let it go.

It will never be.

You're not special.

Stupid.

I acknowledged that rationally, you make sense and under a logical framework you would be correct, but I have a proposition.

What other choice do either you or I have? The world isn't going to change any time soon. We could go ER, and that would be a political form of protest, but we would get killed or arrested and thrown in jail for our whole lives, whilst other incels lives would remain mostly unaffected.

We could live a rational life, and cope with leisure and entertainment, work a 9 - 5, and remain virgins for the rest of our lives which is a shit life.

We could commit suicide, but the world would spin anyways, it would be meaningless.

The 4th option is try to ascend as an incel and chase the dreams society prevented you from having, and "It won't work", and it probably won't work. But we could keep trying until it does.

How do you think inceldom could be solved? What do you think could be done to change our negative circumstances? If the answer is "Nothing", how could it not be "Nothing?"

I should try to become an "incelebrity" because there would be an objective benefit of millions of incels and ugly individuals around the world tried to revolt. But nothing will happen if only 1 incel tries to do something. If it's just me alone, nothing will happen. Give me better ideas to make my vision into a reality, and if it does turn into a reality, your situation and other incel's situations would benefit. I'm fighting for a better future for incels, that's what I want to do. I don't understand the slight hostility I've noticed people had towards me, because if someone or something finds a way to make my thing works, you'll benefit.

Look, you seem like a well-spoken guy, and your post shows that you're determined and ambitious, but your determination and ambition stems from immaturity. You feel you have this sense of duty or mission to save incels and lead a movement to fight back against society because you feel disempowered and unimportant in your own life due to the struggles in your in life we can all relate to (Humiliation, suicidal thoughts, self harm, mockery, bullying, isolation, height discrimination, lookism, autism, being non-white, my parents not actually loving me, having no Dad, panic attacks, screaming, crying, hyperventilating, eating lunch alone, eating lunch in the school bathroom).

I'm not that much older than you, I'm 21 now but when I was 18 I had the same desires and the same determination and even shared some of the same ideas as you. This was when I first discovered the redpill and and realized that we men have been lied to all our life not just about women, but pretty much everything in life.

As I became more mature and better read in history and philosophy, I came to the realization that the "incel revolution" or "mass ascension" or whatever you want to call it is not going to happen, at least definitely not the way most people here want it to be. There probably will be some kind of unrest as the current state of the West is unsustainable and we're visibly going downhill (record low birthrates, housing crisis, declining living standards, atomisation of society, social isolation, mass immigration etc.).

The thing is that most sub 5 males, even though their lives are utter shit, are too sedated by consumerism, video games, porn, infinite entertainment etc. that they just won't stand up and start revolting. Things are bad, but currently not bad enough to make people go on the streets.

In order for things to actually change, there has to some kind of political, but most importantly, some kind of cultural paradigm shift: women now make up 58% of college graduates (2020 data) in the USA (the numbers are more or less the same in other Western countries), which means women don't prioritize starting families and getting in to marriages. This increases hypergamy and contributes to women's higher expectations in the dating market. What I'm trying to say is that we can't just tell women to stop going to universities. We can't tell them to not chase Chads all the time. We can't take their rights away. We can't force them to go back to the kitchen and make a lot of children to save the collapsing birth rates. Unless we develop a culture that emphasises the importance of family and religion, things are not going to change any time soon.

I'm not trying to discourage you, but all of your posts in this thread scream immaturity. It's not a bad thing in itself, you just haven't been crushed by reality yet. And the reality is the blackpill itself.

I hope I was understandable. I wish you the best in whatever you do, be it your movement or your personal ascension.

I can't debunk your points because you are thinking from a rational position, whilst I'm thinking from a delusional one.
This feeling of futility is indescribable, there is no purpose in chasing the unobtainable goals propagated out of madness and unfettered desire. I'm not going to write a periphrastic declaimation consisting of yapping and spiel as you have.

Look, you seem like a well-spoken guy, and your post shows that you're determined and ambitious, but your determination and ambition stems from immaturity. You feel you have this sense of duty or mission to save incels and lead a movement to fight back against society because you feel disempowered and unimportant in your own life due to the struggles in your in life we can all relate to (Humiliation, suicidal thoughts, self harm, mockery, bullying, isolation, height discrimination, lookism, autism, being non-white, my parents not actually loving me, having no Dad, panic attacks, screaming, crying, hyperventilating, eating lunch alone, eating lunch in the school bathroom).

I'm not that much older than you, I'm 21 now but when I was 18 I had the same desires and the same determination and even shared some of the same ideas as you. This was when I first discovered the redpill and and realized that we men have been lied to all our life not just about women, but pretty much everything in life.

As I became more mature and better read in history and philosophy, I came to the realization that the "incel revolution" or "mass ascension" or whatever you want to call it is not going to happen, at least definitely not the way most people here want it to be. There probably will be some kind of unrest as the current state of the West is unsustainable and we're visibly going downhill (record low birthrates, housing crisis, declining living standards, atomisation of society, social isolation, mass immigration etc.).

The thing is that most sub 5 males, even though their lives are utter shit, are too sedated by consumerism, video games, porn, infinite entertainment etc. that they just won't stand up and start revolting. Things are bad, but currently not bad enough to make people go on the streets.

In order for things to actually change, there has to some kind of political, but most importantly, some kind of cultural paradigm shift: women now make up 58% of college graduates (2020 data) in the USA (the numbers are more or less the same in other Western countries), which means women don't prioritize starting families and getting in to marriages. This increases hypergamy and contributes to women's higher expectations in the dating market. What I'm trying to say is that we can't just tell women to stop going to universities. We can't tell them to not chase Chads all the time. We can't take their rights away. We can't force them to go back to the kitchen and make a lot of children to save the collapsing birth rates. Unless we develop a culture that emphasises the importance of family and religion, things are not going to change any time soon.

I'm not trying to discourage you, but all of your posts in this thread scream immaturity. It's not a bad thing in itself, you just haven't been crushed by reality yet. And the reality is the blackpill itself.

I hope I was understandable. I wish you the best in whatever you do, be it your movement or your personal ascension.

You were understandable. I was also exposed to the red pill, then the blackpill. I view maturity as a psyop, because to be "mature" in society is to be a soyboy, feminine, listen to authority, go to college and provide for the kids. I want to reject society.

You're right in that my previous experiences and pain is what motivates me to do this. I do feel powerless, and because society was unfair to me, I want it to be more fair to other people. I want to revolt.

You're right in that it won't happen because incels are too complacent and will rot, and with hypergamy, women will flock to a man with higher SMV. It's impossible to keep a woman, and "love" is a myth. If I maximized everything, status, money, and theoretically somehow became a millionaire who fully looksmaxxed and physiquemaxxed, I would probably ascend with a ltb, but hypergamy would make the women go to a higher man.

I feel like I've been "crushed by reality" already, I just refuse to accept reality. I'm openly delusional, because living in delusion is better than living in reality. I view failure or death as better then accepting reality or following a normal path. I would rather try to be a content creator, have a dead channel, get no views and end up broke and in debt, then to go down the traditional path. I would rather try my best to be masculine, get in a fight then die, then not try to be masculine at all.

One "advantage" I have though is it's very unlikely that no matter what happens, I'll never kill myself. Because a rational person would probably kill themselves after being globally humiliated, or after being isolated in school for years, or not having their parents support in anything, people at their University campus approaching them about the viral video which humiliated them. Like after all of that, even if my arms were amputated tomorrow, I wouldn't kill myself after. So I think the only thing that will stop my pursuits is death. I can imagine myself being a delusional idiot at 30 if I live that long.

The west is falling, no one will listen to an ugly black guy on the internet, without political or cultural changes, it's very unlikely women's behavior will change, and even with the awareness from manosphere influencers who promote the trad-lifestyle blowing up, women know of the trad lifestyle but they don't want to live it. They view it as patriarchal, they don't want to change because they view sexual liberation as freedom. Women are getting more liberal as time goes on.

I know it's a dying fish. Fixing just my own life with my online footprint and reputation loss is nearly impossible, creating a movement on top of that is even more impossible. Moneymaxxing is even more impossible because how would I get a job? Entrepreneurship is oversaturated, everything is impossible. But I view it as better as trying to survive and dying, then not trying at all.

It truly is over. But someone has to be stupid enough to be delusional enough to reject reality itself, and try despite it being over. And when I die, I will die satisfied knowing that I tried to fight against this unfair world to the bitter end and failed.

This feeling of futility is indescribable, there is no purpose in chasing the unobtainable goals propagated out of madness and unfettered desire. I'm not going to write a periphrastic declaimation consisting of yapping and spiel as you have.
You're right in that there's no purpose in chasing an impossible goal if it wouldn't succeed anyways. It is futile, but I think that this goal is the goal of my existence. There's no other reason for me to live, because I don't particularly value anything. My purpose isn't my family because I have no Dad, my Mom is controlling, and everyone knows my brother laughs at me. My purpose isn't a job because I never had a dream job. My purpose isn't even anime, because I used to love anime but I quit watching it after I found the redpill at 16.

I think that if I died knowing I fought my hardest trying to revolt against an unfair society to make an impact and failed, ie, died in vaid, I would be satisfied. I know for sure, this will be my life goal even years in the future. "Try to ascend and live a successful life as a truecel and revolt against this unfair society by creating a movement to help marginalized individuals who are similar to me." If I fail, I'll keep trying to make that into a reality, and if I failed until I died, I would be satisfied.

I think that's the life purpose I'll have even when I'm 30. If I haven't ascended by 30, I'll still be trying to ascend. Logic doesn't have to exist for passion, because people put themselves on fire to protest because they believed they had to do so. The people who go to war or commit dangerous protests to fight for a cause knowing they would likely die, did it because they believe they had to do so. I believe the reason for my existence is to do this. My existence objectively doesn't have meaning because I'm a truecel, but I view this as my meaning.

Chasing the unattainable goal is the goal. I have meaning because I'll be busy chasing an unachievable goal until I die. I try to shorten what I say, but my non-NT brain just works in a weird way where it's easy for me to type too much.

You're right in that there's no purpose in chasing an impossible goal if it wouldn't succeed anyways. It is futile, but I think that this goal is the goal of my existence. There's no other reason for me to live, because I don't particularly value anything. My purpose isn't my family because I have no Dad, my Mom is controlling, and everyone knows my brother laughs at me. My purpose isn't a job because I never had a dream job. My purpose isn't even anime, because I used to love anime but I quit watching it after I found the redpill at 16.

I think that if I died knowing I fought my hardest trying to revolt against an unfair society to make an impact and failed, ie, died in vaid, I would be satisfied. I know for sure, this will be my life goal even years in the future. "Try to ascend and live a successful life as a truecel and revolt against this unfair society by creating a movement to help marginalized individuals who are similar to me." If I fail, I'll keep trying to make that into a reality, and if I failed until I died, I would be satisfied.

I think that's the life purpose I'll have even when I'm 30. If I haven't ascended by 30, I'll still be trying to ascend. Logic doesn't have to exist for passion, because people put themselves on fire to protest because they believed they had to do so. The people who go to war or commit dangerous protests to fight for a cause knowing they would likely die, did it because they believe they had to do so. I believe the reason for my existence is to do this. My existence objectively doesn't have meaning because I'm a truecel, but I view this as my meaning.

Chasing the unattainable goal is the goal. I have meaning because I'll be busy chasing an unachievable goal until I die. I try to shorten what I say, but my brain just works in a weird way where it's easy for me to yap.
Okay, if you just want to better yourself to live happily, simply say that. There's no need to type out a bombastic tangent on the futility of the Sisyphean ordeal and the perils of its design.

Just make your self-improvement YouTube channel or blog. What are you even doing now?

Okay, if you just want to better yourself to live happily, simply say that. There's no need to type out a bombastic tangent on the futility of the Sisyphean ordeal and the perils of its design.

Just make your self-improvement YouTube channel or blog. What are you even doing now?

That's not just the goal. The goal is to revolt and try to change society. Self improvement isn't enough for truecels and reducing my idea to just self improvement isn't accurate in my view. I was a hardcore Hamza fan, self improvement wasn't enough for me. Societal change needs to be implemented. My mind just goes on long tangents by accident.

I want to be a freedom fighter. I want to fight against society and create a movement. I'll only be satisfied when inceldom is solved.

I guess I wanted you guys to know because it's impossible that I'll solve inceldom alone. If there was like 1 million or 2 million people, like a large movement of incels trying to solve inceldom, then change would be possible.

You guys are logical and rational, in that you're correct that I'll likely fail and society won't be changed but I view it as good enough to try to change society, fail, then die. I don't know exactly what I'm doing, I just mostly know what I want.

This will sound cringe, but I also want to reject happiness, because I know being happy is meaningless due to the reality of pain and difficulty. I want to not smile or laugh and always be in a serious and angry state.

Last edited:
Uhh.

Uhh.

FALLEN SAINT! I COMMEND YOU!
I know you're joking, but I don't believe there's a point in joking because my life (and likely your life) is hell.

One factor that I feel contributes to this is automatically assuming we're different or I'm ignorant to suffering. I am openly delusional, but I look in the mirror and I'm objectively very ugly (look at old videos on my channel). I'm very neurodivergent. I'm very stressed. I'm humiliated everyday. I feel like for some readon incels can't acknowledge that one's mentality isn't correlated to their reality. My situation is hell. That's why I feel a burning desire to revolt.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240905-123724.png
    Screenshot_20240905-123724.png
    707.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20241013-063147.png
    Screenshot_20241013-063147.png
    288.6 KB · Views: 4