Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm tired of approaching women.

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I've made many attempts in the past couple months. All failed obviously. Last time this girl laughed at me and told me to go away, then some whiteknight started threatening me. My life is already depressing enough. I don't need t be mocked like this. I don't think i will do it anymore. I give up.

Time to take the blackpill and accept your destiny of being alone for life.

If you kept going you could have ended up in prison. Sad that soyciety made it like this :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Why there's always a whiteknight?

I've made many attempts in the past couple months. All failed obviously. Last time this girl laughed at me and told me to go away, then some whiteknight started threatening me. My life is already depressing enough. I don't need t be mocked like this. I don't think i will do it anymore. I give up.

I gave up after 7 years of approaching and looksmaxxing.

It's over.

We were not fit for the approach. At best you may boost your confidence in trying but the rejection stacks up. It's better to approach hookers.

Approaching foids as a Non-Chad is meaningless.

I gave up after 7 years of approaching and looksmaxxing.

It's over.
7 years and cucktears will think you never tried and just asked 1 girl out in your whole life. I wonder what advice can they give to someone like you who already tried improving and got zero results in 7 years

Women should approach you not you. If you're not attractive there's no point

Last time this girl laughed at me and told me to go away, then some whiteknight started threatening me.

Can you tell more of what happened exactly? You could also use this opportunity to talk down this white knight and embarrass him in front of the female, since this is what he wants to do to you.

Can you tell more of what happened exactly? You could also use this opportunity to talk down this white knight and embarrass him in front of the female, since this is what he wants to do to you.
Not much to say. i tried to ask out a girl, she laughed in my face about it, told me to go away. Some guy saw that and stepped in and told me to leave or he's gonna make me. He was older than me and muscular so i left cause i'm passive like that.

Some guy saw that and stepped in and told me to leave or he's gonna make me. He was older than me and muscular so i left cause i'm passive like that.

I know if you face something like this i nreality, it is a bit different. But if there is a next time, try to react like this: ''Then make me. What are you gonna do about it? You act all tough in front of a female. You know, you do not get any sex in return for this you little cuck.''

This white knight behaviour has to stop man. This is embarrassing.

I saw a guy approaching a woman on the beach once. He was a bit pathetic, but looked harmless. Two guys then came up and told him to go away.
This pissed me off a bit. With hindsight, I should have stood up and defended the guy, saying that he wasn't doing anything wrong and that if this woman is brave enough to show her tits like that, she's supposed to be mature enough to know how to deal with such situation on her own.

I know if you face something like this i nreality, it is a bit different. But if there is a next time, try to react like this: ''Then make me. What are you gonna do about it? You act all tough in front of a female. You know, you do not get any sex in return for this you little cuck.''

I'm too passive for that. I can only act aggressive whilst i'm drunk. I'm too anxious to do something like that sober.

This white knight behaviour has to stop man.
Agreed.

Women only have power to the extent that some men give them.

Perhaps a good strategy against White knighting is to point out that it enforces the stereotype that women are weak creatures that need protection, and that as such it is a patriarchal behavior ?

Perhaps a good strategy against White knighting is to point out that it enforces the stereotype that women are weak creatures that need protection, and that as such it is a patriarchal behavior ?

We should bring ''true equality''. I once have brought ''true equality'' to the gym. I spotted a barbell of a female and added additional weight to it. I forced her to lift it and she did it.

We should bring ''true equality''. I once have brought ''true equality'' to the gym. I spotted a barbell of a female and added additional weight to it. I forced her to lift it and she did it.
You're right. We should pose as feminists and fight for true gender equality.

Me too. That's why I try getting their numbers but that only ends in me getting reported to police

I would say something like "You don't own this spot, I am comfortable where I am thanks". And hopefully I would have my camera on my person in case there was an incident so that I can get views for my YouTube channel :feelskek:

The only thing that makes me feel like it's worth approaching is my YouTube channel, to raise incel awareness and what we have to deal with from foids.

The only approach I'll be making is to a cliff edge.