Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm thin, 6"2 and white should that be enough for me to stop being an incel?

Limitcel

Limitcel

only God know's how much over it really is
But why am I so rejected then? Why don't any women show interest in me?

I'm sorry if this comes across as "brag" but I really am incel and I'm very honest, if I wasn't I wouldn't even be here

I'm sorry if this comes across as "brag" but I really am incel and I'm very honest, if I wasn't I wouldn't even be here
Mods and ethics are going to crucify you for this.

But it really depends on you context. In college/uni your specs aren't gonna get you laid, foids are hyper selective and only fuck gigachads

RacecopERs are not gonna like this mang. But yea, I'm black and 6'4 and still get rejected all the time. It's not a matter of height but almost entirely looks. Some say it's cause we don't date our looks matches but really this is nonsense. All women are Chad only mang

Face is huge. Also where you are really matters. In a place like Charlotte NC-fat chance. If you go to a bumfuck poor place like Marlboro county in SC, yeah you would definitely be a normie.

RacecopERs are not gonna like this mang. But yea, I'm black and 6'4 and still get rejected all the time. It's not a matter of height but almost entirely looks. Some say it's cause we don't date our looks matches but really this is nonsense. All women are Chad only mang
I've tried with women of all ethnicities and appearances never worked
in all types of approaches

>thin
>6'2

fakecel

Most likely because of your face. In my opinion: face>height; even if you're tall, if your face is sub4, women WILL see you as a freak.

lower your standards and GTFO

yeah you are larping here if you are 6ft4

how is your hair and are you autistic?

lower your standards and GTFO
lmao If you knew the things that attract me you would be disgusted, I feel horny in women well below the lvl that most here would accept (mainly because I practice nofap), I just don't like obese women

Fuck you lol

Most likely because of your face. In my opinion: face>height; even if you're tall, if your face is sub4, women WILL see you as a freak.
Ppl will never understand this. NT pill is also huge if you want a long term relationship.

You can definitely ascend with those mogger stats. Take a trip to Indonesia for a better chance.

weird how
weird in the sense that I have nothing in common with most people in the environments I frequent, I have friends and I can interact like a normal human being but I have difficulty making new friends or not knowing what to say

Ppl will never understand this. NT pill is also huge if you want a long term relationship.
So true. Foids will say "I've seen lot of girls with ugly bfs!!!" but they never say "I've seen lots of girls with autistic bfs!!!".
I see it on dating channels like Jubilee or Cut, foids will occasionally agree to dating an unattractive guy, but whenever they show an ugly guy, THE FOIDS ALWAYS REJECT HIM
IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT MY FAULT I WAS BORN THIS WAY IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT

If your face isn't truecel tier, there's a rice foid somewhere out there that would love to have you

Clown show in a clown world

I have x positive trait and y positive trait so why am I still cel theory

Is he fakecel in your opinion considering his face and height
Yeah. on discord i told him you'll be gone soon. i can't see him being here for any amount of time if he puts in the smallest amount of effort

Yeah. on discord i told him you'll be gone soon. i can't see him being here for any amount of time if he puts in the smallest amount of effort
Fucking state of .is he is fakecel imo at 6`4 unless you`re deformed you can ascend

How does your face look?

If your face isn't truecel tier, there's a rice foid somewhere out there that would love to have you
it kinda is
I'm not sure about my appearance, I look 5/10 in the mirror (but mirrors make us prettier) and 2-3/10 in most photos
I even think about buying a good camera so I can actually evaluate myself :feelshaha: because I have doubts about how ugly I am (but I've never received any positive reinforcement related to appearance so I can't be beautiful)

Last edited:
Fucking state of .is he is fakecel imo at 6`4 unless you`re deformed you can ascend
at his age i'm pretty sure he is just here because it's a phase. low tier normie and 6ft4 before he's even done puberty. told him, if he gets on roids it's easy ascend. if he doesn't, if he puts in a bit of effort he can ascend

he basically had a winning lottery ticket he is refusing to cash in

6ft4 @ 17 y/o btw
This guy joined here at 15 then holy fuck, being an incel at 15 is pretty normal, normies on average lose their virginity at 16/17, don't know why'd you make an account here unless you just wanna be edgy

at his age i'm pretty sure he is just here because it's a phase. low tier normie and 6ft4 before he's even done puberty. told him, if he gets on roids it's easy ascend. if he doesn't, if he puts in a bit of effort he can ascend

he basically had a winning lottery ticket he is refusing to cash in
He is likely done puberty suppose it depends when he started it but yeah he can very easily ascend with minimal effort

He is likely done puberty suppose it depends when he started it but yeah he can very easily ascend with minimal effort
i can't see him lasting long tbh

then why haven't I ascended?