Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I’m the only incel who suffers through this

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Bro it’s so over as an incel who doesn’t play vidya, do sports or do good in school it’s over for me.

How the fuck did you guys find time to do all this :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: . I’ve always either been using my phone to browse shitty apps for hours talking to retards or literally taking 2-3 hour long naps to catch up on sleep. I’m just going to music maxx so I need to listen to as many albums as possible.

Bro if I wasn’t a giga autist when I was younger & played with vidya on console instead of getting shitty toys I would’ve done better. All I did as a kid was watch cartoons & make retarded lists on websites then I moved on to going to social media sites and arguing with people. Also durrr posting memes haha funny dank meme guys back in fucking 2016.

If I watched anime and played vidya I could’ve pulled an egirl and NT maxxed around normies. All normies played fortnite and reminisce about it while I used to hate on fortnite I thought I was superior for not playing it cuz it was a trend. I played some Nintendo games but fucking meaningless other than that not the same experience.

I watch anime and play loads of vidya and i'm still posting here jfl

phones are the biggest waste of time brocel, just invest into a good counsel/pc and just use a shitty phone so you aren't compelled to spend a lot of time on it

phones are the biggest waste of time brocel, just invest into a good counsel/pc and just use a shitty phone so you aren't compelled to spend a lot of time on it

Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF

Again with your school tales... Keep coping

Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF

Again with your school tales... Keep coping
This isn’t about school this is about not playing serious vidya unlike other Incels here. They all have coped with COD, BOF, overwatch, fortnite, etc
didnt read
I think u meant u can’t read. It’s over because you’re illiterate.

I have a Pc that I never use bro I’m negl I broke my personal Pc when I was 11 over a rage quit on agario. I wonder what would’ve became of me if that never happen

This isn’t about school this is about not playing serious vidya unlike other Incels here. They all have coped with COD, BOF, overwatch, fortnite, etc
I really don't think what type of games you enjoy playing, has anything to do with inceldom. You're clutching at straws and deluding yourself.

I have a Pc that I never use bro I’m negl I broke my personal Pc when I was 11 over a rage quit on agario. I wonder what would’ve became of me if that never happen
probably a vidyacel, so nothing that different, plenty of vidyacels on this site

I really don't think what type of games you enjoy playing, has anything to do with inceldom. You're clutching at straws and deluding yourself.
Cap bro. Istg if I played stuff like COD, overwatch or fucking fortnite & apex legends I could’ve NT maxxed. If I NT maxxed around a lot of normies over games I could’ve been drowning in pussy I bet. I would’ve had connections and would have been able to seduce a foid

Cap bro. Istg if I played stuff like COD, overwatch or fucking fortnite & apex legends I could’ve NT maxxed. If I NT maxxed around a lot of normies over games I could’ve been drowning in pussy I bet. I would’ve had connections and would have been able to seduce a foid
Yeah.... If believing that helps you cope then whatever

probably a vidyacel, so nothing that different, plenty of vidyacels on this site
That’s pretty much everyone here tbh. Most guys grew up playing Xbox or PlayStation

If egirls were actually after men for their taste in anime culture the world would be a better place.
True weeb foids are still chad only but a lot of foids are weebs nowadays an insane amount

playing vidya wasn’t going to make you ascend or get friends
I could’ve been closer with them if I played vidya. Plus if I played vidya and got closer with people I could’ve gotten advice to looksmax taken it then ascend

Someone go against me in smash bros