Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious im thankful for having parents that are married and werent as degenerate

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
think i would kill myself if i was the product of a deadbeat dad and a femoid who got impregnanted by deadbeat dad but continued to fuck random guys while preggo. just imagining being born out of a vagina like that makes my skin crawl

If I was born to a single mother I would've roped years ago.

I'm thankful my parents decided to abort me. Oh nvm.

my parents are retards

My parents married early and early and are still together, but they still weren't good parents.

Same, but my parents didn’t know how to raise me. Social isolation and horrible genetics fucked me up in so many ways

Yup. I'm glad I come from a non degenerate Muslim family tbh. I don't think I could bear the suifuel if I didn't

most married moms probably fucked many guys on the side, dad either found out and accept being cucked or he pretended not to notice

Yes, growing is a non dysfunctional family is good, but a lot of people don't have that nowadays..

My family is somewhat on the neutral side.

I'm just thankful my mom isn't a roastie