Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im thankful for having an uneven face

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
My brain has adjusted to think i look normal, i feel some confidence atleast believing i look normal to others

Meanwhile i actually look like a tripple stroke survivor

Glad you accepted yourself. God loves you

Glad you accepted yourself. God loves you
Lmao, people dont really mind it, same way normies think badly about handicapped but still talk with respect etc

My brain has adjusted to think i look normal, i feel some confidence atleast believing i look normal to others

Meanwhile i actually look like a tripple stroke survivor
okay grAY

Average braindead 2024 user.

And OP is thankful for being ugly and living in a delusion. I have no words ...
Im thankful for not being constantly anxious, at least my ugliness mimics normalty, in my own eyes, im not coping, it's over, but im atleast not constantly reminded.

Im litteraly right now going to talk and sell alcohol to a bunch of normies, knowing i look retarded wouldve made it 100x harder.

Nah... There is no god, stop acting like there is one. Everything is what it is.
quote-the-kingdom-of-god-is-not-something-one-waits-for-it-has-no-yesterday-or-tomorrow-it-friedrich-nietzsche-107-17-62.jpg

May the cope be with you, young padawan

Nah... There is no god, stop acting like there is one. Everything is what it is.
There is god, i just got a shit ton of food from a fair, bazaar, like tons of wine

It's a shock seeing myself in photos or when the camera flips me around, all the asymmetries are amplified.

There is god, i just got a shit ton of food from a fair, bazaar, like tons of wine
M8 you were born an incel... There is no god. A bit of luck isn't proof of anything.